Ostarine - S4 - MK677 - Sarm Bulk - BOLICS CYCLE LOG

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Hey! I'm back.

You may remember me as the guy that logged a low dose Osta run about a year and a few months ago. Very glad i managed to help a lot of people with that and so i am back again to provide you lot with another log.

Sine the last run i have used MK-677 solo for 2x 3 month periods. Noticed very steady strength gains throughout usage.

And an Osta and MK-677 together run. For me with this the Osta overtook the MK-677 since i was dosing it low, so felt a little pointless taking it. But a good run none the less.

I have also experimented with low dose Anavar and 4-AD as a very mild test base. This actually worked better than i expected. But of course it was mild.

NEW CYCLE.

Starting Weight: 89kg (196lbs)

EDIT:
So now i am intending to run a much stronger cycle of SARMS for b̶u̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶s̶ recomp purposes. I was going to continue my bulk but, i'm beggining to not fit in to my bulking clothes so it's definitely time to loose some fat. Although i don't feel like a full on cut, i still wanna build some muscle here.

THE CYCLE PLAN.

Weeks: 1-8
S4: 37.5mg
Ostarine : 22.5mg
MK-677: 20mg

All SARMS are DNA Anabolics. I tried their MK677 before and it was good stuff, so figured i'd go with them for everything. Usually use Olympus labs but of coruse they don't make SARMS anymore :(

EDIT:
Synephrine: 50mg
Forskolin: 100mg
Yohimbine: 2.5mg

My dosing may seem a little odd but that is due to the dosing of the capsules.

The S4 is being ran slightly lower than usual and the reason for this is that most people run it at 50mg for 5 days on and 2 off to prevent vision sides. Well i realised that 37.5mg for 7 days straight actually turns out to be a higher dosage than 50mg for 5 days. And i bet i don't get vision sides at that dose. Basically i want a steady supply in my bloodstream instead of big dips.
Also considering i am running alongside other things i figured 37.5mg should be plenty.

The Osta is being run right in the middle of the awesome zone. Above this and sides become much harsher with little extra gains. Lower and well, lower results.

The MK-677 is also being run in it's sweet spot.

EDIT:
I have added Synephrine, Forskolin and Yohimbine to help with nutrient partitioning and to prevent lipolysis suppression. This should help the recomp effect substantially.

SUPPORT SUPPS.

Weeks: 1-8
T-Force (HCGenerate - but cheaper)
Combined prostate health tablet
Taurine
Magnesium and potassium
Zinc
Anthocyanins (blueberry extract)

This is my personal preference here. All this stuff i have used before and it works for me. This lot covers blood pressure, sleeping aid, prostate health, heart health, harsh pumps, cramp and the T-Force should keep LH up.

PCT.

Weeks: 1-4
Clomid: 100-50-25-25
Raloxifene: 60-30-0-0

I am one of those weirdo's that gets on WAY better with Clomid than nolva. And i do mean WAY better. It's crazy. No sides and huge balls, can't complain. I figure this should be enough for the sarms, especially if the T-Force does it's job.
Raloxifene gives me no sides and absolutely obliterates any form of gyno for me. It's amazing. No rebound like i get from nolva. It works so well 2 weeks is usually plenty.

I have Exemestane on hand if estrogen becomes an issue.

WORKOUT AND DIET.

I switched recently from 3 times a week full body workouts because my joints just couldn't handle it any more. So i am now doing about 2 times a week. I'm using the muscle building workout from aworkoutroutine.com.
Not sure if any of you guys have used it, but i'm actually making really good progress with it so i will stick to this for a while.

EDIT:
My calories will start out at about 2900. I'll measure progress and adjust from that point.

CONCLUSION.

I'll be starting this in about a month. A MONTH?! Yes. I'm moving house and have a lot of stuff to do, by then i should be ready to go hard in the gym. Also gives you people time to sub to this thread! Hope this helps as many as my last run.
I will not be taking Caradrine because wether it is true for humans or not, i am not messing with something that has any heavy links to cancer. And with SR9009 which i am VERY interested in, i will be leaving this alone till human trials are complete.
Would love to hear thoughts etc.

Cheers!

Last edited:
UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed.

I was not on the board a year ago, but just I ran a 6 week Osta cycle at 25mg, so very interested in following your log, when you get started.

In regards to using Raloxifine for gyro, are you gyro prone? Osta does not aromatize, so, unless you're prone to gyno, chances are pretty much null.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I'm subbed.

I was not on the board a year ago, but just I ran a 6 week Osta cycle at 25mg, so very interested in following your log, when you get started.

In regards to using Raloxifine for gyro, are you gyro prone? Osta does not aromatize, so, unless you're prone to gyno, chances are pretty much null.
Yeah i am very prone to Gyno, i'm using the ralox because it has worked perfectly in the past to prevent and also reverse gyno. It's something i need, but yes for others it is not needed unless you know you are prone.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey its the guy who ran low dosed osta cycle

lol

in on this run as well bud.. good luck.

mebetter

Awards
Your last cycle updates thread had quality information. Looking forward to your results on this.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 1
Took all doses together. Pretty surprised yesterday about the lack of feeling much. I usually feel hot and get stimulated quite a lot the first day i take something anabolic. But not really yesterday, think the only real stimulation i got was from the yohimbine. I'm actually using up the last of a previous cycle's Ostarine, had a few days worth left over.
Had an awesome upper body gym sesh.

Gonna weigh myself tomorrow (Day 3) since i forgot the last 2 days. That'l give me a nice starting point. My goal here being to probably lose a tiny bit of weight by the end of the cycle but not much. This is still a recomp.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Baseline Bloods

So my baseline levels of test suck. They always have. That's why i find it very very hard to make any decent progress without things like SARMS. Anyway, my results for Test and Oestradiol are:
Test: 14.67 nmol/l (422 ng/dl)
Oestradiol: 75.09 pmol/l (20.4 pg/ml)

I'll get bloods again at the end of the cycle, and a month after PCT. Then we can see how this cycle affected my hormone levels, and how effective the PCT was.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see this get going .. Also unsure if i missed it or not .. Which brand are these products ?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Good to see this get going .. Also unsure if i missed it or not .. Which brand are these products ?
I think i actually forgot to post brands so ill put that in there in a second but for now:
Osta: Olympus labs for first week then DNA Anabolics.
MK-677: DNA Anabolics
S4: DNA Anabolics.

I couldn't get any Olympus labs stuff because they don't make it any more! I recently had some mk-677 from DNA anabolics and i thought it felt great, increased hunger, sleepyness all the usual mk-677 effects. So based on that i thought i'll just get all DNA Anabolics stuff. Had to import it from Germany mind you.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think i actually forgot to post brands so ill put that in there in a second but for now:
Osta: Olympus labs for first week then DNA Anabolics.
MK-677: DNA Anabolics
S4: DNA Anabolics.

I couldn't get any Olympus labs stuff because they don't make it any more! I recently had some mk-677 from DNA anabolics and i thought it felt great, increased hunger, sleepyness all the usual mk-677 effects. So based on that i thought i'll just get all DNA Anabolics stuff. Had to import it from Germany mind you.

Sounds good .. oh wow you a smuggler like pablo

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 2
Definitely felt the more usual effects of these things yesterday, little stimulation and energy. Am somehow sleeping like a log, usually Osta makes it very hard for me to sleep, so that's cool.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 3
Definitely felt the effects today, been feeling pretty fatigued and spaced out. I know this wont last long though, a few more days i expect tops. Working out tomorrow and probably the day after too. Not gonna take Tuarine till i get the first of the super pumps. I like doing this so i can tell when something is kicking in, it's reassuring to have that painful pump arrive. Then i'll get on the Taurine and put a stop to it.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Updated my starting weight above now, it's about 89kg or 196lbs. But i am pretty fat right now, i reckon 18% bf%

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 4
Had a workout today, upper body. Felt good, but obviously far too early to feel anything from the cycle yet. Although this stuff works quick in my experience so far. Usually i think just over a week and i can feel some endurance increase and pumps.
The sides have been much less today, yesterday i felt pretty weird all day, today has been much more normal.
Sleeping very heavily, and longer than usual in the mornings too. When i wake up i feel rested though so it's cool.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 5
Much less sides yesterday. Felt far more normal all day. Slightly increased libido. Nothing else yet to report.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 6
Leg day yesterday. Usual workout i guess, sweated my tits off. Dripping from me the whole workout! The initial sides are reducing daily, feel mostly normal now.
Some seriously distracting females in the gym yesterday. I mean god damn.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 9
Slight changes in vision, but i do mean slight. At night i can't see quite as well as before, and in the day if i look at somethign bright then go indoors or something i get that sort of green/bright light everywhere i look. But it is pretty minimal, it doesn't affect me in any way. No yellow tinting at all. But you have to remember my dose is lower than most peoples. At this level this is no issue at all.

Today was the first time i felt some extra stuff in the gym in the way of pumps at least. Arms felt solid and full today, mrs said she could tell my biceps were pumped and they felt it. Not insane pumps yet, but i think over the next week i'll get to that point.

I'm 90.1Kg. So that is 1kg in 5 days! (2.2lbs) I guess a lot of this is water, if not all. But i do think my chest is fuller.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 10
Don't know if anyone here has trained at fitness first but i did a bioscore today. (A series of tests of your fitness ability, and in the end they give you your "age" based on the results)
It absolutely killed me, my cardio is **** and this really proved that haha. I was so dead from it i nearly puked. Well i survived, and my "age" was 36, i'm actually 26! So yeah, guess i'm pretty unfit. But then i've never been to the gym to be fit, i go there to get bigger and stronger and ultimately look good. Maybe i'll start doing something about it though.
So i did cardio mainly today, then a bit of leg press and leg curl at the end since this would normally be my leg day .. i just couldn't manage anything else.
Also noticed much more pump today, i'm taking taurine now to minimize the back and shin pumps.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day13
I am very gyno prone, so it's not a big surprise to me that with a bigger stack like this i have started to notice something going on in the left nipple. So i am going to start raloxifene. Yesterday and today i have taken 60mg. I might do another day or 2 of 60mg, but then i'll cut it down to the lowest level i can while still keeping any gyno symptoms at bay. I choose this over an AI because of several reasons: 1. I know ralox works very well for me. 2. I may not have high estrogen, in fact it's unlikely. So an AI makes less sense. 3. The problem is in the nipple, and ralox binds almost exclusively and very strongly to just that. It should be the perfect option. Taking it on cycle will also mean that when it comes to PCT i probably wont need it.
Probably just update this on training days now, or if anything happens that is worth talking about.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it gets under control

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 15
I cant catch a break haha. Hair loss! Who'd have though it on SARMS? It's actually pretty bad. I can only think it's S4 because i've taken Osta and MK677 before 3 times without any hair loss at all. S4 is known of course to be more androgenic, so i can only assume that is what is happening here.
So i am officially cutting S4 from this cycle.
As for the early gyno symptoms, Ralox is working perfectly. Going to cut it down now to 30mg eod and see if that is another to keep it at bay.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 16
You know what i might have overreacted to the hair thing. I'm going to keep going with S4 for now. I got some minoxidil if there is a problem.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 17
Definitely felt a strength increase in the gym today, first time during this cycle so that is cool. Also noticed a massive pump. I probably walked out of the gym looking 10lbs heavier than when i went in.
The hair loss thing i think turned out to be crap, i overreacted. Seems fine at the moment. Ralox is doing a perfect job of stopping and holding off gyno symptoms.
So all is going well.
Weight: 90.4kg. So that is 0.3kg increase over last week which is great because of course i am now recomping. Think i have started to get some more ab visibilty already.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 19
Leg day today, feeling pretty strong! Had a couple of PR's on some machines today. Definite strength increases now :)
Looking fuller all over really. Some slight increase in ab visbililty. Think i need to drop calories a little more though. But going well!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 23
Weight: 90.8kg (+0.4kg in a week & +1.8kg since the start)
Things are definitely in full swing now! Hit PR's in my last 2 workouts, strength is definitely up. Bigger pump in the gym. Increased ab visibilty despite gaining weight consistently. No real sides now besides very slightly worse ability to transition between bright light and darkness.

RED Bull 86

Awards
a Bit late but I only joined the site Yesterday. In so you now have a South African on board.

Looking at starting RAD 140 soon at 10mg per day.

The company that supplies us only have RAD 140 and GW 501516 currently but they have confirmed Ostarine will be available in 4 weeks and about 4 weeks After MK 677. We had S4 but the guys cried and got scared of the vision sides so the company dropped it.

Looking at running 8weeks of each solo to see how my body reacts and responds and what each compound does for me and then start 8week stacks.

You gained good for a year and a half going from 68-89kg well done man! I am looking at going to 68kg from 90kg but maintain muscle as much as possible and reduce body fat from my current 21% to 8-10%

Bolics if you ever log and run RAD shout I am in

Antwanog

Awards
20kg is a year is damn impressive.

Whats been the staple for the growth? ostarine and mk677

I've been sticking with osta and GW for recomping but you've inspired me to get mk677

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
20kg is a year is damn impressive.

Whats been the staple for the growth? ostarine and mk677

I've been sticking with osta and GW for recomping but you've inspired me to get mk677
Well, it's a lot of things but before anyone gets too excited i would like to say probably a third of that is fat.
I ate like crazy, much more than i have ever eaten before.
I was coming from the lightest i have ever been since lifting.
I was also coming from a little bit of time off.
Then in that time i have done the following cycles:
Ostarine
MK677 solo
Ostarine & MK677
MK677 solo
Anavar & 4-Andro
MK677 Solo
And my current cycle - Ostarine - S4 & MK677

Take MK677 for 6 months at least, 20mg daily. And if you can do a couple of cycles of Ostarine & S4 during that time period, while eating a crap load of food. I promise you'll see some awesome weight gain.

Antwanog

Awards
I've been ~80kg for tive years (since my mid 20's) when strength and muscle mass peaked, any increase in macros now just puts on fat.

Mk677 here I come

RED Bull 86

Awards
Hi Guys.

As Promised the Pharmaceutical Company released Ostarine for us today 15mg per Capsule 30 capsules in a botlle. Now just to convince them to up the RAD to 10mg per capsule from 5mg.

Can't wait for them to bring out MK677

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
5 weeks in
Weight 89.5kg - Held the same for a week.

So workouts are going very well, hitting PR's all the time. Definitely lost some fat. More definition in obliques and around the abs. I'd say i've lost at least 2-3% body fat at this point and maintaned my weight. And without a doubt i have also gained some muscle. Not loads, but chest and shoulders are fuller, as are my quads. I have 3 weeks left at this point which is awesome.
Side effects ... what side effects?! ;)

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I heard DNA anabolics laces their sarms with prohormones bro... but it sounds like you aren't experiencing any sides so far so let's hope u have real sarms

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I heard DNA anabolics laces their sarms with prohormones bro... but it sounds like you aren't experiencing any sides so far so let's hope u have real sarms
Literally no sides, and the only time i have ever had pro-hormones it kicked my ass. After 5 weeks i had balls the size of peas, lots of hair loss, serious roid rage, spots everywhere.... so yeah think i'm alright! Plus i know the MK677 is legit because of the effects on hunger and blood sugar. I know the S4 is legit because of the mild vision sides. The osta is harder to tell but, if the other 2 are real i think it's fair to assume the Osta is real too.

Lift2

Awards
Did you experience any sides like hair loss and/or acne on your OL osta cycle?

orgint

Awards
Wonder what ever happend w/ this log? Also, where do folks source their nolva/clomid/ralox from? Literally have no idea how to get it w/o a script.