Ostarine PCT and On Cycle Help Needed

nmendez

Awards
Hi everyone,
I've been researching Ostarine for the past couple weeks and decided to pull the trigger on a 10 Week cycle. I'll be running 25mg daily for 10 weeks. I don't want to deal with any chance of side effects and am willing to put up the cash for proper on-cycle and PCT . I've been reading around but I haven't found a concise On-cycle and PCT regimen that I feel confident using.

For on-cycle, what should I be taking? to prevent suppression? Would a liver support be a good idea and any suggestions to any specific one? What AI should i look into?

For PCT, should I run Nolva or Clomid? I've been leaning towards Nolva. What test booster should I look into? I'll run whatever AI is suggested for on-cycle? Should I be worried about cortisol levels? Should I pick up Forma Stanzol for precaution?

If someone could either suggest a 4-week PCT or layout an exact on-cycle and PCT for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Again, I'm not looking to cut corners, so even if it is optional, please include it in the On Cycle and PCT

I'll be getting blood tests before and after, and will most likely do daily vlogs for the whole cycle.

edit: i do not want any chances of getting gyno, suppression, or low libido. No point in looking good if i'm going to do nothing with it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For on cycle I would do CEL cycle assist. It's a common on cycle product that many people use. For your pct nolva would be a good option to run a 4 week pct at 20/20/10/10. Also adding on whatever otc pct product you want. Reduce xt by sns would be a great cortisol control supp as well. You can have an AI on hand in case anything comes up.

nmendez

Awards
For on cycle I would do CEL cycle assist. It's a common on cycle product that many people use. For your pct nolva would be a good option to run a 4 week pct at 20/20/10/10. Also adding on whatever otc pct product you want. Reduce xt by sns would be a great cortisol control supp as well. You can have an AI on hand in case anything comes up.
Ok thanks a lot. I'll be getting these before I start

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,
I've been researching Ostarine for the past couple weeks and decided to pull the trigger on a 10 Week cycle. I'll be running 25mg daily for 10 weeks. I don't want to deal with any chance of side effects and am willing to put up the cash for proper on-cycle and PCT . I've been reading around but I haven't found a concise On-cycle and PCT regimen that I feel confident using.

For on-cycle, what should I be taking? to prevent suppression? Would a liver support be a good idea and any suggestions to any specific one? What AI should i look into?

For PCT, should I run Nolva or Clomid? I've been leaning towards Nolva. What test booster should I look into? I'll run whatever AI is suggested for on-cycle? Should I be worried about cortisol levels? Should I pick up Forma Stanzol for precaution?

If someone could either suggest a 4-week PCT or layout an exact on-cycle and PCT for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Again, I'm not looking to cut corners, so even if it is optional, please include it in the On Cycle and PCT

I'll be getting blood tests before and after, and will most likely do daily vlogs for the whole cycle.

edit: i do not want any chances of getting gyno, suppression, or low libido. No point in looking good if i'm going to do nothing with it
you're going to have at least a moderate degree of suppression if you do a 10 week cycle... that can't be avoided.

you might wanna look at taking something to replace testosterone/estrogen, as those levels will drop on any SARM. I know some guys stack TRT, some use HCG, some use Trest and others use DHEA....

nmendez

Awards
you're going to have at least a moderate degree of suppression if you do a 10 week cycle... that can't be avoided.

you might wanna look at taking something to replace testosterone/estrogen, as those levels will drop on any SARM. I know some guys stack TRT, some use HCG, some use Trest and others use DHEA....
Ok, I'll be picking up HCG then, have you had any experience with HCG? I know there are tablets and injectables, I would like to avoid pinning myself, but if it more effective than tablets, I'll do it

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, I'll be picking up HCG then, have you had any experience with HCG? I know there are tablets and injectables, I would like to avoid pinning myself, but if it more effective than tablets, I'll do it
The only HCG that works is injectable.

nmendez

Awards
The only HCG that works is injectable.
I'm going to pic up a 5000iu vial then. Have you ever used HCG? I'm going to research how to properly use it on cycle but if you had any recommendation, I'd appreciate it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On cycle:
CEL Cycle assist
Inhibit E (preferably have a pharma AI on hand tho as well)

PCT:
Nolva or clomid (its all personal preference so no one can guarantee one is better)
CEL M-test
Inhibit E (same as above, pharma ai on hand)
Reduce XT for cortisol

nmendez

Awards
Thanks for the help. I'll be running what you've suggested. I also will have Arimidex on hand and HCG for precaution.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On cycle:
CEL Cycle assist
Inhibit E (preferably have a pharma AI on hand tho as well)

PCT:
Nolva or clomid (its all personal preference so no one can guarantee one is better)
CEL M-test
Inhibit E (same as above, pharma ai on hand)
Reduce XT for cortisol
To add a little more detail:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
OR
Clomid
50/50/25/25
CEL M-test
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT for cortisol
0/0/3/3/3/3

Good luck!