Ostarine PCT Advice

kennysmith

Awards
I've been taking 25mg for 6 weeks and have really noticed increased fullness while eating at a deficit and losing fat.

Now, I dont know if a PCT is even necessary, but I want to take all of the precautions just to be safe and ensure full recovery before my next SARM adventure

I have a bottle of liquid nolvadex and some OTC test booster handy, will this be enough or should I get clomid as well?

Should I also take an AI? I have seen many people advocate for taking an AI during PCT for a better recovery, but Iam not sure how this all translates to PCT for Ostarine.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
you better take serm nolva or clomid for pct i just finished osta cutting cycle much longer than yours 14 weeks my test drop from 820 to 110 osta is very suppressive especially in long cycles in high 20-30 mg dossage AI in pct only if you have estro issue

kennysmith

Awards
I have nolva on hand. Will that be enough to restore natural levels? Or should I take/buy clomid as well?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
for every person who say clomid is better you will find another who say nolv is good too I would use what you already have

kennysmith

Awards
Sounds good, I just don't want to take any risks and if the combination of the two is likely to give me a better recovery then Iam okay with purchasing the clomid as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run whatever you have on hand.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid and your OTC products should be enough. Having an AI on hand is a good idea as well.

I know you have your OTC test booster on hand, what is it? I am a fan of Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax XT as an OTC option. I prefer either one of these because they cover everything from cortsiol control, test boosting and libido boosting. With AlphaMax XT, cortisol is controlled with ashwagadnha and an AI, libido with tongkat ali and test boosting with tongkat ali, f95, boron and 3,4 dinavil. Both supplements are great because you don't have to worry about buying and dosing on supplement for cortsiol, another for libido, another for test boosting, etc.

Additionally, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT to help you save a ittle cash.