Ostarine mk2866 first cycle log

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I'm gonna run a log on my pet rats first cycle. I know Theres a ton of logs on osta but im hoping this may help some first timers with expected results as my rats a noob!

26yo
5'11" 226lbs 15.4%bf
Training 3 years
Tracking Cals in Myfitnesspal 3200 maintenance, the plans is to drop calories gradually over the next few months.

Goal - cut while maintaining as much mass and strength as possible

Supplements
Creatine, protein, fish oil, multi, evlution fat burning stack, bcaas.

Blood work was done today for baseline, results will be in later this week.

Weeks 1 and 2- 12.5mg
Weeks 3 and 4- 20mg
Weeks 5 and 6- 25mg
Weeks 7-? Depending on success

Pct of nolva, and/or clomid.

Day 1: dosed a little later than normal due to Blood work but still got it in ariund 10:30 am. Good solid chest and tri workout. Pushed solid weight and felt really steady with it. Probably due to rest week more than the osta. Taste is AWFUL lol made my tongue almost numb!

Even being on the road today macros were on point 260g protein, 284g Carbs, 111g fats. 3109 total calories according to the fitbit TDEE was 3265cals.
168oz of water.

I'll post before pics in the morning.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
why would you use serms for something like osta? i would take a bloodwork before pct and then look if you really need something like a serm or if a simple test booster is enough. osta isnt that suppressive.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's better safe than sorry so I think a pct would be good to run. You don't need both nolva and clomid just one or the other.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
That's the plan, bloodwork at 6 weeks to determine suppression.

I only plan to use 1 serm I just have both for a couple reasons. First the nolva is a RC which is good with but it keeps crashing which makes me uneasy about its effectiveness. And second is I'm not sure how I'll respond to either so just having both as a precaution!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would skip the two weeks @ 12.5 and get to 20 mg as quickly as you can. Unless of course you're having issues with the Osta.

And congrats on being prepared with your SERM. If you're going to spend time and money running this, you might as well spend another $30 and recover as quickly as you can.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I would skip the two weeks @ 12.5 and get to 20 mg as quickly as you can. Unless of course you're having issues with the Osta.

And congrats on being prepared with your SERM. If you're going to spend time and money running this, you might as well spend another $30 and recover as quickly as you can.
Even for a cut you think the higher dose? I may cut it down to 1 week. I was just going to slowly increase it since it's my first cycle. Not sure how I'll respond and all that. So go for 20?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even for a cut you think the higher dose? I may cut it down to 1 week. I was just going to slowly increase it since it's my first cycle. Not sure how I'll respond and all that. So go for 20?
It's a good idea to start low, since you're unsure how you'll react. If you haven't had any issues after a few days chances are you'll be fine. Personally, I'd bump it up after 3 or 4 days.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok here are the before pictures, sorry for the crappy posing, pale skin, crappy pictures. I've never really done any progress photos except the front pose.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 had an awesome night's sleep. Hardest I've slept in a while. Dosing has been a little tough so I'm going to get a more accurate dropper tomorrow so I can be sure of my dosages.

Dosed 30 minutes preworkout. Smashed back and biceps today. Also got in a good HIIT cardio session in. Had a little cramping in my calves which was unusual but nothing bad.

Diet was on point, 3160 Cals, 284 protein, 297 carbs, 116 fat. TDEE was was 3550 according to fitbit. 175oz of water.

Got my starting Blood work back. Lipids were a little high, test was low 397, e2 was 10, everything else was good.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 sleepy kinda rough last night, woke up a few times and woke up really groggy this morning. Pushed through the day but just felt sluggish all day.

did shoulders and abs. Good shoulder workout, crushed abs. I could feel each ab contract. Solid workout nothing crazy to report though.

Diet was definitely a iifym kinda day. Still hit them pretty good though. 3220 cals, 236 protein, 246 carbs,148 fats. TDEE 3826 cals. Did a lot of work outside today so I was more active than normal.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I would take 25-50mg of arimistane due to the fact that ostarine does raise estrogen levels. There are studies out there proving this.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I have it on hand just in case. I have low estro naturally (10.4) on a range of 7-40. My joints already feel dry lol

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 4. Slept really hard again last night. So far sleep has been better than normal. Wife was complaining about how cold it was in the house. I told her it couldn't be that cold...the drool in my beard wasn't frozen so ive been sleepjng really hard mostly.

Did legs today and hit a little chest because I felt like it. Did the 5 minute squat challenge, do as many at 135lbs as you can in 5 kinutes. Managed 71 reps. On but not my best. Did some HIIT cardio for a mile on the treadmill. No cramping today so it must've been me not the osta a few days ago. Also did 500 jump ropes. Biggest note on today's lift was a new PR on chest! Hit 275lb on decline bench. Noticed a few small veins in my shoulders I've never seen before, not sure if it's the osta or just finally breaking through.

Diet was good today but according to fitbit my TDEE was insane today...4529calories! I managed 3234 Cals so hopefully the muscle sparing benefits have kicked in! Lol I got 283 protein, 277 carbs, 118 fat. And as usual 168oz of water.

No significant weight changes but it has a small downward trend. I'll give a measurement update once a week.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the PR!!

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Day 5 finally got an accurate way to measure so I know my dosage is exact. 12.5 today. Gonna do that through the weekend and up it to 20 as I've noticed no negative reactions.

Hit arms and abs today. Nothing significant to report for the workout. When I'm in a caloric deficit my left forearm hurts like a stress fracture. Not sure what causes it but I'm wondering if the osta will help that? Time will tell.

Diet was average, TDEE was 3927 Cals intake was 3075. 263 protein, 266 carbs, 120 fat. Oddly enough my weight was up today 226lbs

I've noticed some odd moods, kinda just blah. Honestly though I think it has more to do with getting my test levels than the osta. No big dealnthough, I'll get over it lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that your mood could very well be due to the Ostarine. I've noticed the same thing, but only for a few days then it went away. That, or we're both having the same placebo effect.

And I'm just curious, but where does the majority of your protein come from?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I would say that your mood could very well be due to the Ostarine. I've noticed the same thing, but only for a few days then it went away. That, or we're both having the same placebo effect.

And I'm just curious, but where does the majority of your protein come from?
Ok that's good to know. A positive side of the moods is my wife if more on board with trt if it's needed

I get most of it from whole food. Chicken obviously. I eat deer sausage every morning for breakfast. I process my own deer so it's really lean. About 8% fat. And I've also got a dozen chickens so I eat a ton of eggs. Greek yogurt is the last staple. No fat and 12g of protein. I use them as dessert after my meal.

I drink 1-2 protein shakes a day mostly in between lunch and dinner and before bed

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 12.5 25mg again. Going to bump to 20mg minday. No workout today, helped a friend move but nothing in the gym. Needed a break, the doms are rough right now lol prety tired this afternoon so I got a good nap in, May try and do some cardio tomorrow. I usually take weekends off from formal training.

TDEE 3164cals diet was 3354 cals. Had an event at my church so today was a cheat day. Still hit good protein numbers as it was a wild game supper so it was mostly protein! 277 protein, 191 carbs, 178 fat. No transfat, most saturated.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 7, last day at 12.5. No workout today but I did sheetrock a ceiling so got a shoulder burn going!

Didn't hit macros today because my TDEE was 2841. Ate 2108 cals, didn't really have an appetite today so it worked out. I comfortably tightened my belt a notch today so I'll be taking my weekly measurements in the am and update.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Happy Monday to anyone following, time for weekly measurements. Still at approx. 15% bodyfat.
Right Arm- 16.25" (-.25")
Chest- 47" No change
Shoulders- 54.5" (+.5")
Waist-39.5 (-.5")

Lost a little on my arms, I would assume they are just leaning out a tad. Waist is down a 1/2 inch in a week so I will take that! I've also been monitoring blood pressure and pulse and there have been no changes since the start of the cycle. Still trying to manage the mood, not doing a good job but maybe this week it will balance out. I think it's a combo of the osta and my blood test but I think its placebo more than anything.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed that you're not taking anything else alongside the Ostarine. Have you given any thought to adding in some Epi-Andro or 4 Andro to help with the mood?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have dermacrine and I'm thinking about throwing it in. I really wanted a solo ostarine run to see its effectiveness for me as it's my first run of anything. I was planning on giving it one more week and if I'm not getting through the mental then I'll add it in. Thoughts?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're only a week in, right? You could hold off if you wanted to and see if you can get over your lethargy.

The way I see it is I'm running a suppressive cycle with the hope of benefiting me somehow (building muscle, cutting some fat) I want to do it as efficiently and safely as possible. I also don't want to feel like dog shyt while doing it, so I'm willing to add in something proven to help with the side effects you're experiencing now. I'd throw in the Dermacrine and continue to improve. Just my 2 cents.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah today is day 8 and I'm a ton better today. Woke up a little foggy but my mind is back right. I think like you said it must effect some peoples mind slightly in the beginning.

I'll keep it solo Ostarine for a while and if lethargy and general crappy feeling returns I'll add in the Dermacrine.

Thanks for the advice. I'm loving the amount of info on this forum!

dustydogg31

Awards
Following along! I am also interested in running an ostarine cycle for a first ever cycle.

MOVED: Doesn't remotely belong in the supplement log section

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Dosed 20mg preworkout. Got through the mental funk regardless of the cause. Tonight is 100% better than last week. Did arms and abs today. It was a workout partner's birthday and we do birthday workouts. Take the age and multiply it by 10 and that's the number of reps you do. So we did 330 reps of arms and 330 for abs. Felt great, tons of energy, good strength, also did 1 mile HIIT after that workout and had plenty left in the tank. I know Ostarine isn't supposed to have an effect on cardio but the last 2 weeks sure seemed easier.

As for the diet, I dropped 100 cals down to a target of 3100. The plan is to keep dropping each week provided I can keep training intensity up and energy throughout the day. It's going to be tough on days like today when my TDEE was 4,862. Again this is based on my fitbit but I've found it to be pretty accurate. Ate 3053 cals, 272g Protein, 231g Carbs, 126g Fat. Going to bed STARVING! I'm feel 5 minutes from death, never been so thankful for a protein shake and greek yogurt. lol The hunger could probably be attributed to the 1800 +/- calorie deficit.

Just thinking about the plan after this and obviously pct(everything is on hand). I'm thinking Nolva 40/40/20/20 with clomid 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 continuing into 12.5 eod for an additional few weeks as a test booster to stay in the mid to upper normal range. Also starting in pct I plan to run GW at a low dose (10mg) on cardio days. Then after work slows down end of April, run S4 solo. This would be about 6 weeks off Ostarine. All of that will be based off the amount of suppression indicated in post cycle bloods.
dustydogg31 good to have you along! Hope this helps!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure that you need Nolva and Clomid. I would pick one or the other and run it.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I was just going to try low dose clomid to boost test since I was low, wait until after pct?

No training today, came down with what I think is the flu. Going to the doc in the am. Still going to keep dosing at 20mg since it's for muscle sparing. Diet will probably be out the window until I get to feeling better. I'll update when I get back in the gym. I'm hoping I can get there before this weekend.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just going to try low dose clomid to boost test since I was low, wait until after pct?

No training today, came down with what I think is the flu. Going to the doc in the am. Still going to keep dosing at 20mg since it's for muscle sparing. Diet will probably be out the window until I get to feeling better. I'll update when I get back in the gym. I'm hoping I can get there before this weekend.
Sucks when you get sick during a cycle. Take care of yourself and don't push it.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok days 9-13 sick with the flu. Still dosed the Ostarine at 20mg daily. Diet was all over the place as I just ate what sounded good. One day I ate 600 calories all day. So it'll be interesting to see what the scale says monday. I'm still down but the fever has broken and I'm going in the right direction.

Measured body fat today and it was 14% and the mirror agrees. Due to bein sick obviously but it'll be interesting to see if muscle was spared as I haven't done ANYTHING since Monday.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok getti g back on track today. Day 15 I believe. Went and did a light shoilder workout. I did manage to military press 155lbs for 3 sets of 5 so that was good. No running yet though, lungs are still trying to get over it.

So I didn't lose any weight at all. That's even taking a week off creatine. But the caliper showed down about a percent of body fat so I'll take it! Diet today was off. Still trying to get my hunger back. In a major deficit yoday.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 20 mg, still feeling rough. Just really fatuged, coughing up mucous etc. In saying that...the Ostarine has definitely kicked in. When I walked in the gym the manager said "wow are you ok you look like death" I told her that's how I felt...and then I proceeded to hit 275lbs for 2 on flat bench. They were isolation reps where you leave one arm extended and press the weight with the other. So in was amazed with that. Yesterday's 155 military press was pushing a PR too. So solid strength gains, I can't wait to get to feeling better to get running and lose some fat!

Still no appetite but managed to hit 2663 Cals with with protein. Feeling/looking really bloated tonight but I think it's due to cramming food down.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 Dosed 20mg preworkout. Absolutely no appetite yesterday. Went to the gym to workout on an empty stomach, blood sugar started dropping so I grabbed a gatorade and was good. Good workout, nothing crazy but man am I getting sore!

Looking for some opinions on diet. In this situation without an appetite would you force yourself to eat? Or just take the blessing and be at a major deficit? I ate 1663 calories yesterday and that was a struggle. I know you want a small deficit and a slow cut when doing so naturally but does Ostarine do enough to prevent going catabolic? Obviously some muscle loss on a cut even with anabolics is a given just looking to minimize that and maximize results!

MOD EDIT: Moved. Doesn't remotely belong in the supplement log section.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 20mg. Hit legs today, solid volume even without eating. Not much else to add today. Definitely feel like I'm leaning out. I'll post pics after this weekend as I will be at the 3 week mark.

TDEE was over 4000 calories and my intake was 2098. 216g Protein, 152g Carbs, 93g Fat.

Nothing really worth noting outside of my recovery time. I worked out abs on Tuesday and they are still so sore I can't hardly cough. It's taking about 3 days for the DOMS to subside after I workout and I am working out at a fraction of my normal intensity this week. I expected this being on a deficit, but I guess I expected the Ostarine to help speed recovery.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Days 19 and 20 over the weekend, no workouts just dosed 20mg. Thought I was getting back pumps possibly as my lower back was really aching this weekend but I think it's a small kidney stone. I've had several before so I'm pretty sure it's that, though I don't see how it could be related to the Ostarine.

Day 21 was today, had a great arm workout. Bumped dose to 25mg. Haven't noticed a difference on the scale, maybe a small difference in the mirror. I'll post pictures and measurements in the morning. The big difference has been strength and endurance. In know ostarine isn't know for increasing strength but I've had a noticeable bump.

As far as diet goes I've dropped my target to 2800 Cals a day and I've been under every day, several days by a significant amount. For instance today I'm at 1700 Cals. I've been as meticulous as I can be with tracking, measured my bananas weight today and even added my fish oil in.

Probably going to go to posts once a week unless there's something specific to add. At this point I'd say it is mostly side effect free outside of the minor mental fog in week 1 which could have been placebo.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Here are the 3 week measurements and progress pics. Biceps are +1/8", no change on chest and shoulders and -1/4" on waist. Body fat is down from 15.4% to 14.6% which could be an error on my part reading the caliper.

IMG_5519.jpg
IMG_5598.jpg
IMG_5520.jpg
IMG_5596.jpg

Not much change as I can see. Maybe a little less spare tire in the side picture and a little more definition in the lower abs...MAYBE. A little disappointed overall so far in composition changes but I haven't been at 100%. So the next 3 weeks will be better hopefully!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Muscles look harder and by adding 1/8th “ on your biceps while reducing your waist means you’re doing something right. Bf calipers are a little odd sometimes but to me if you reduced your waist and added size to your arms you’ve clearly lost body fat. Which would justify the calipers.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see some definite changes. Upper chest looks better, shoulders have picked up some size. Looking good! You can't expect major changes in just a few weeks man. Keep it up!!

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback! I'm sure you guys get this too, we are our own worst critics most times. I'm happy with the progress and I'm really excited to seethe progress in the next few weeks.
JCR97 I agree with calipers, I try to be as consistent as possible just to keep a bearing on progress. I'd love to get a dexa scan, not sure of a place that does it near my little town though lol

One cycle note to add, I am noticing a small amount of (no pun intended) testicle atrophy. I noticed it a few days ago but wanted to verify they were actually smaller and not just normal fluctuations. I expected this with my lower starting T I expect my level to be pretty low after the cycle. Overall feeling good though! Absolutely loving the workouts. Everything I pick up just seems lighter.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 update!

Down to 221lbs. Down 5lbs overall in 4 weeks. Caliper reads 14% bodyfat. No change in any measurements except for my waist. Down another 1/4". Started at 39.5" and down to 39". Tightened my belt a notch this weekend

Outside of that. No sides outside of ball shrinkage. I have noticed a big boost to my mood this week. Even my wife mentioned it. Said I was "much happy and easier to talk to" so I'll take that all day! Strength is still maintaining/ going up as I hit a PR in front squat Friday (185x8) superset with box jumps and 1/4 mile runs. Not good but still a PR for working set. Really pleased overall so far. Probably going for bloodwork around week 6 to determine total length.

I'm ready for bed so just one progress pic tonight.

IMG_5629.jpg

Side note, I've noticed a little puffiness in my nips, but no sensitivity or anything so just keeping an eye on that

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 update
Nothing major to report. Good muscle fullness, lost a little on the tape measure but there's more definition so that's to be expected. No strength loss even in a deficit. Diet has been all over the place macro wise. My birthday was this weekend so the diet kinda left temporarily. Still stayed in a deficit but the macros were way off!

Only thing really to note is the sense of well being, mood, and libido has taken a downturn. however that could be to the weather around here...I swear we haven't seen the sun more than 2 days in the last 14 lol could the dermacrine help offset this? Is that just a normal suppressed feeling?

So I've decided to experiment a little. I added in a very low dose of Cardarine 5mg day preworkout so we will see how that helps endurance.

I am thinking about trying a very low dose of clomid (25mg e3d) to see if that helps offset mood and suppression some. Based on my understanding of the endo system clomid sends LH to the Gonads which then produce test, when there's too much test in the system the gonads signal the pituitary to slow down but if the clomid acts as LH wouldn't it bypass the negative feedback loop from the gonads so to speak? Also with Ostarine lowing SHBG there should be more of the test generated by the clomid to be free. In theory. I haven't really seen much on this combo specifically. Th main goal is just to have a mood boost and libido boost because the libido is gone. Mines never been high but now there's none.

So what say you? Clomid or Dermacrine? Both theoretically to help with mood, and libido, but if it works the clomid would give a boost to recovery as there would be a higher floor to start with. Or do both?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine or Sup3r DHEA. I've been doing Dermacrine for about a week now, and IMO Sup3r DHEA works better. For me anyway.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine or Sup3r DHEA. I've been doing Dermacrine for about a week now, and IMO Sup3r DHEA works better. For me anyway.
Not getting notifications for some reason so just now seeing this! I ended up going dermacrine since I had it on hand. Been using it since Monday and definitely feel better. More energy, better mood, a little more libido. Had bloodwork done Friday should have the results from that Monday. I'll evaluate what I want to do from there as I'll be at the 6 week mark.

Pretty boring week overall. Although I did scale back intensity a little this week as I was really just feeling beat down. It was a good choice as it's Sunday night and I'm ready to roll this week! Solid drop in weight while still looking good In the mirror. Down to 218 i believe so about a 8lb drop in 6 weeks. No strength changes.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Note on todays workout, had a pretty good arm pump going and noticed some veins popping in my forearm for the first time in 10 years! Pretty excited about that. So bodyfat is still going down.

Got my blood work back from friday and this is at the 6 week mark.
Total T Start>397-------Current>143
LH Start>4.2------Current>3.7
Estradiol Start>10.6------Current>15.6

AST and ALT values actually went down a few points so those are even better than precycle
RBC, Glucose, BUN, Creatinine, are all in range with little to no change.

Everything looks good I'd say. Any other numbers I need to check that I'm missing?

With all that said I have some S4 ready to go and I was looking at my schedule and for the next 6 weeks I was thinking of doing something like this.
Ostarine 20/20/20/20/0/0 (10 weeks total on ostarine)
S4 30/40/50/60/70/70 (provided vision sides are manageable)
Dermacrine 4 pumps per day

This would be a total cycle length of 12 weeks start to finish. Looking ahead to the summer with work, vacation, etc. I won't be able to take advantage of a cycle until September. If I cant be in the gym making full use of it I don't want to do it. So that gives me a full 5 months 1/2 months to recover. I have all the pct stuff I would need. Pharma clomid and Nolva with enough to do either or so a full 4-6 week pct wouldn't be a problem.

I would also use the pct as way to try and restart the HPTA to avoid TRT possibly. This way I would have the summer months to evaluate effectiveness and if I still have symptoms then possibly see a doc and go from there. The only thing that does worry me is I would almost certainly be shutdown with little to no test. I know the risks of that but for someone at 26 already looking down the barrel of TRT I guess I am a little less worried about restart.

Anyone who is still following along what are your thoughts? If I'm going to do this I want to start it tomorrow.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Note on todays workout, had a pretty good arm pump going and noticed some veins popping in my forearm for the first time in 10 years! Pretty excited about that. So bodyfat is still going down.

Got my blood work back from friday and this is at the 6 week mark.
Total T Start>397-------Current>143
LH Start>4.2------Current>3.7
Estradiol Start>10.6------Current>15.6

AST and ALT values actually went down a few points so those are even better than precycle
RBC, Glucose, BUN, Creatinine, are all in range with little to no change.

Everything looks good I'd say. Any other numbers I need to check that I'm missing?

With all that said I have some S4 ready to go and I was looking at my schedule and for the next 6 weeks I was thinking of doing something like this.
Ostarine 20/20/20/20/0/0 (10 weeks total on ostarine)
S4 30/40/50/60/70/70 (provided vision sides are manageable)
Dermacrine 4 pumps per day

This would be a total cycle length of 12 weeks start to finish. Looking ahead to the summer with work, vacation, etc. I won't be able to take advantage of a cycle until September. If I cant be in the gym making full use of it I don't want to do it. So that gives me a full 5 months 1/2 months to recover. I have all the pct stuff I would need. Pharma clomid and Nolva with enough to do either or so a full 4-6 week pct wouldn't be a problem.

I would also use the pct as way to try and restart the HPTA to avoid TRT possibly. This way I would have the summer months to evaluate effectiveness and if I still have symptoms then possibly see a doc and go from there. The only thing that does worry me is I would almost certainly be shutdown with little to no test. I know the risks of that but for someone at 26 already looking down the barrel of TRT I guess I am a little less worried about restart.

Anyone who is still following along what are your thoughts? If I'm going to do this I want to start it tomorrow.
So how was Osta?? Do you think you made some gains off it??

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I'll upload a progress pic and you can judge for yourself. I wouldn't say I made gains but I was also in a pretty big deficit. I would say I maintained lean mass while losing a significant amount of fat. I'm down 13lbs since new years, and 8lbs in 6 weeks. All my measurements have stayed very close to the same except my waistline which has shrunk a little. I'll do a full measurement update tonight

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
I'll upload a progress pic and you can judge for yourself. I wouldn't say I made gains but I was also in a pretty big deficit. I would say I maintained lean mass while losing a significant amount of fat. I'm down 13lbs since new years, and 8lbs in 6 weeks. All my measurements have stayed very close to the same except my waistline which has shrunk a little. I'll do a full measurement update tonight
Damn I mean that counts as gains you know. Glad it worked out well for you. Thanks for this Log.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure! I'm pleased, for my first dabble in anything anabolic I felt good, really enjoyed the sense of well being I had there for a while.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't help with the S4. Honestly, the vision stuff scares the crap out of me.

It sounds like all your bloods are in line, and you're approaching the 12 week cycle pretty prepared for the shut down. I'd say go for it. You can always end it short and start your PCT if it becomes necessary.