Ostarine mk2866 first cycle log

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
SFreed yeah I did a lot of research on it and the effects seem to be temporary, I haven't read of anyone having long term issues. I will also be doing 5 on 2 off split to help with the sides. This seems to all but eliminate them until you get to a higher dosage (75mg+) but we will see!

Final ostarine only update. It has been 6 weeks

Weight went from 226lb to 218lbs
Body fat 15.4% to 12.5%
Arms 16 1/4" to 16 1/8"
Chest 47" to 46"
Shoulders 54 1/2" to 53 1/4"
Waist 39 1/2" to 38 1/4"

So about the same on arms, lost some in my chest but some of that was the stubborn nip fat and also tightened up my lats quite a bit so it was significantly fat loss. Lost some in shoulders but I came off of creatine 3 weeks ago just as a break, I had been taking it for over a year with no break. So some volume was probably lost to that. Really happy with the waist, lost 1 1/4" in 6 weeks. It has definitely helped my lats and shoulders look more broad. Also I've tightened up my Fitbit band a notch and my belt 2 notches.

Super pleased with the cycle now just to get these dang abs to pop!
Starting
IMG_5519.jpg

Current
IMG_5727.jpg

Starting
IMG_5520.jpg

Current
IMG_5726.jpg

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 44 of osta, day 2 of s4. Man! The sense of well being the last two days has been awesome!!!! Had 2 good heavy day lifts for chest and legs. No pr but just felt really good pushing the weight. Especially in such a big deficit. I am going to start adding 100 calories back into my diet per week to maybe get a little lean mass from the s4.

Side note, I did notice some light sensitivity when I left the gym today. Not crazy just caught me off guard. I've been dosing 10mg with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mk and GW preworkout. Dermacrine goes on after my workout. So far so good!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I love the S4, but one the price of it has gone through the roof and 2 the vision issues do scare me. I used it with great results and go back and forth picking it up for the summer. If it was as cheap as it use to be I probably would. Lol

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I got it in powder form from a RC for $30. 1000mg, so for $60, a glass bottle and some grain alcohol your pet rat can do a run! I'll see the results but it's pretty good at that price.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. No other vision sides, MAYBE some light sensitivity but probably just because I'm watching for it. Bumped to 60mg today, going to stay at that for 2 weeks. Decided to skip the week between 30 and 60mg since I'm around 220lbs.

I've noticed a significant improvement in libido since starting s4. Solid strength gains already. Did some deadlifts today, 315 for 2 sets of 6, 365 for 2 of 4, 405 for 1 of 3 and 425 for 1. I've never been able to get 405 for 3 clean with perfect for. Probably could have got 2 more if I sacrificed form...not gonna do that! Also did some pull-ups which I'm TERRIBLE at and they were really easy today. Definitely have some more fullness in my upper chest/trap area.

Loving the s4 so far.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 of s4 week 8 of ostarine. I'm almost out of ostarine so I'll be dialing my dose back to 12.5mg a day.

I'm up to 75mg a day in the s4, no yellow vision but I am partially color blind so maybe it is I just can't tell? Lol I'm definitely getting the slow transition to light though. It took a good 45 seconds to adjust when I walked into a store this weekend. However I took the weekend off as planned and it's not as bad today so I think the 5/2 split is a must. Awesome strength increases from it. I've always struggled with dips and someone commented today and said man your dips look a lot easier! Also starting to notice what looks to be some size. The tape measure doesn't show any gains but they mirror does??? Maybe just the leaning out? Here's a progress pic but I hate cameras, they never show what you're seeing lol
IMG_5744.jpg

As for additional sides. Starting to notice some more acne, nothing crazy though. Testicle atrophy, but libido is still intact and has actually been higher on s4.

I'm going to try intermittent fasting and see if that helps me lean out any. I've been really skeptical of it. It just seems like a really good way to lose mass. But I'm 1000 calories below maintenance and st this point I'm ready to start eating cardboard if I have to. I'm starving all the dang time!

So far I'm definitely an s4 fan. The vision stuff is a little freaky but it's just like leaving the eye doctor only not so extreme. This is only week 2 so I'm really excited to get it rolling in a few weeks!!!!

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
To compare this pic to the initial photo that you took for the Osta log, this is a solid difference. Shoulders most noticeably and all around muscle has def been enhanced. Keep up the good work.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Final update guys. I had to abandon the run at the 10 week mark. I don't know if it was related to the Sarms or not but I had a stress breakdown. Intense anxiety/depression. I've never had this before but to be fair I am under a lot of stress at work, and at home right now. There was just a lot of outside factors I couldn't control so I just needed to cut it short so I started pct a few weeks ago. For PCT I am on Clomid 50/25/25/12.5 and MK677 10mg ed(excellent product btw)

Ostarine I would give 7/10. I noticed a good amount of strength gains from it. Definitely a good muscle sparing agent but I didn't see much in the way of muscle growth(just some fullness). I was in a serious deficit and still manage to maintain my mass. I would run this again but I think for me there may be better options.

Cardarine (on a single dose basis) I took Cardarine periodically after the week 4 mark particularly on heavy cardio days. I didn't really notice a difference. I dosed daily for the last 2 weeks and still didn't really feel any different. No judgement here except that for me it does not work as a single use boost such as caffeine. I may or may not run this again.

S4 9/10 I loved S4. excellent strength gains. noticeable vascularity increase. good hardness/ definition. I managed to get 4 weeks into the s4 dosing at 30/50/70/70. So I really think I was just scratching the surface with this. As to the vision sides I never got the yellow vision but I did have pretty intense changes to my adjustment to light. Walking inside after being outside for a while it took a while to adjust. Not really a terrible side but it was annoying. It went away within 3 days of stopping though. I will definitely run this again.

MK 677 9/10 I am running this in PCT so I am about 2 weeks in. I dose 10mg ed before bed on an empty stomach coupled with melatonin. I have noticed a huge difference in my rest. I wake up after less sleep and feel more rested than before. No physique changes just mental and recovery benefits. I am running at a very low dose though. Trying to avoid the water retention. So far so good.

Thanks to anyone who followed along!

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Visible notice man nice work. Thanks for the log!