Ostarine Dosage for solo run?

Pywell89

Awards
I’ve never taken Osta solo but have used it as part of a stack (with rad and Cardarine).

mom looking for a less aggressive approach this time and am planning on running just osta for a 12-16 week cycle.

What sort of dose should I be looking at if running solo, previously I have ran it at 20mg per day when stacked.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never taken Osta solo but have used it as part of a stack (with rad and Cardarine).

mom looking for a less aggressive approach this time and am planning on running just osta for a 12-16 week cycle.

What sort of dose should I be looking at if running solo, previously I have ran it at 20mg per day when stacked.
What are your goals and current stats? Diet? Training program?

Pywell89

Awards
What are your goals and current stats? Diet? Training program?
Goals will be fat loss to start going into a bulk. Had a pretty bad knee injury that kept me sidelined for 6 months so lost a solid amount of muscle and strength whist gaining some timber around the midsection. Plan to cut back to around 10-12% bf (probably around 20% now) and then go into a bulk.
Am cutting on 2400kcal atm

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Goals will be fat loss to start going into a bulk. Had a pretty bad knee injury that kept me sidelined for 6 months so lost a solid amount of muscle and strength whist gaining some timber around the midsection. Plan to cut back to around 10-12% bf (probably around 20% now) and then go into a bulk.
Am cutting on 2400kcal atm
I'm glad you've gotten past the injury. There's lot's of ways to lose fat without messing with your test levels. Ostarine will cause some suppression. True shred is a great product. Cardarine only is another option as well.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote

12.5 is a nice low dose for long cycles and minimal suppression, 20 -25mg is the most common dose for more dramatic results, ive even seen 50mg runs but after 25mg not a lot more seems to happen. Try a low dose as Osta seems to shine on longer runs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t run 16 week cycles. Yes Ostarine is less suppressive but if you are on for 4 months you are eliminating a lot of the advantage of using something mild and low dose as far as HPTA disruption. And if you can’t accomplish your cutting diet in 3 months then you should probably look harder at your diet & cardio plan.

PersonalTrainer89

Awards
If I do an Ostarina cycle, can I take it together with a testobooster?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you just want to stave off muscle loss while cutting then 15mg+ will do it. For full effect of what ostarine can do then use as much as you can afford, like 50mg. Who knows what the long term repercussions are though.

PersonalTrainer89

Awards
I'm interested to know if I can take Ostarina and testobooster together ... I already know the dosages

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm interested to know if I can take Ostarina and testobooster together ... I already know the dosages
The ostarine will essentially completely negate any minor effects the testobooster produces (I'm assuming it's one of those natty herbal things).

PersonalTrainer89

Awards
[QUOTE = "BarryScott, post: 6329265, membro: 283470"]
L'ostarina essenzialmente annullerà completamente qualsiasi effetto minore prodotto dal testobooster (suppongo sia una di quelle cose a base di erbe schifose).
[/CITAZIONE]
Yes, it is tribus terrestris and fenugreek

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
[QUOTE = "BarryScott, post: 6329265, membro: 283470"]
L'ostarina essenzialmente annullerà completamente qualsiasi effetto minore prodotto dal testobooster (suppongo sia una di quelle cose a base di erbe schifose).
[/CITAZIONE]
Yes, it is tribus terrestris and fenugreek
It's not going to do anything while you're suppressed from the ostarine. Also pointless in general in my opinion even off cycle.

PersonalTrainer89

Awards
[QUOTE = "BarryScott, post: 6329324, membro: 283470"]
Non farà nulla mentre sarai soppresso dall'ostarina. Anche inutile in generale secondo me anche fuori ciclo.
[/CITAZIONE]
Thank you so much