Ostarine cycle and log

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Hit a new PR today on deadlift. 485lbs. I was pretty dead for the rest of my workout after that physical exertion, but still managed to turn in a solid workout and add weight or volume to every lift again. Getting closer to 500!

jginct

Awards
Hit a new PR today on deadlift. 485lbs. I was pretty dead for the rest of my workout after that physical exertion, but still managed to turn in a solid workout and add weight or volume to every lift again. Getting closer to 500!
Nice job man! You got me reordering to recomp. The sad part is my goal would be to look like your before pics haha.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Nice job man! You got me reordering to recomp. The sad part is my goal would be to look like your before pics haha.
Haha thanks bro! I love the recomp strategy in the summer. Even if I'm happy with where I'm at, unless I have some kind of goal pushing me I start to get lazy. Keep us updated when you get started on your recomp!

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Okay so after a week and 2 days I weighed myself and I'm up a pound, even though I've cut my calories. Also had another awesome chest workout today with strength going up. No noticeable side effects either. It's only been a week and I have a while to go yet, though. Haha this stuff is pretty awesome and you better believe I'm wearing a tight shirt to work today.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay so after a week and 2 days I weighed myself and I'm up a pound, even though I've cut my calories. Also had another awesome chest workout today with strength going up. No noticeable side effects either. It's only been a week and I have a while to go yet, though. Haha this stuff is pretty awesome and you better believe I'm wearing a tight shirt to work today.
Hey man glad to hear yo run is going good. Wait till end of week2 beg of week 3 its gonna really kick in...

jginct

Awards
Ok Kev, I am on the Osta train with you starting tomorrow. I ran a cycle before and had no sides not sure what taper dose I am going to do may do same as you which was the same as the 1st ti.e I ran it.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Ok Kev, I am on the Osta train with you starting tomorrow. I ran a cycle before and had no sides not sure what taper dose I am going to do may do same as you which was the same as the 1st ti.e I ran it.
How'd your first run go? I'm still up a pound while in a caloric deficit. I like to eat, so I won't be cutting anymore calories. I will start doing cardio 2-3 times a week though. What was/will be your protocol?

jginct

Awards
How'd your first run go? I'm still up a pound while in a caloric deficit. I like to eat, so I won't be cutting anymore calories. I will start doing cardio 2-3 times a week though. What was/will be your protocol?
1st run was almost 2 years ago. My weight I don't watch. My measurements and performance are big thing I capture. I lost 2 inches on my waist and a little in major muscles but, did a full body composition test and gained lean muscle in all major groups.

I was doing 6 days a week in the gym and doing cardio 5 of the days mostly interval and Tabata. One of the days was 45 min steady cardio treadmill/elliptical along with weight lifting.

Not back at that level, just yet....I will be during this cycle.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
not denying you or trying to start an argument, but idk if this is a possible concept....if you're gaining weight, your obviously not in a deficit...again, not arguing, just stating my thought.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
not denying you or trying to start an argument, but idk if this is a possible concept....if you're gaining weight, your obviously not in a deficit...again, not arguing, just stating my thought.
I've weighed 194 for the past 2 months while eating 2800-2900 calories. Last week I cut 300 calories/day and have been eating 2500-2600 calories/day and have weighed in at 195 since Monday morning. Same scale, same time of day and same conditions. I'm not gonna argue any science, but I'm just giving you the facts. I track everything I put in my body, so it can't be a mistake

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
late, but subbed to follow along.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
So it's been two weeks now. I'd say energy and strength levels have kept pretty steady. No crazy noticible surges in either, but I have dropped my calories a tad am impressed with being able to maintain both. I'm still up a pound, but have slimmed down (I think) slightly. I have noticed that my libido seems to have crashed. I've read other people deal with this as well. I'm gonna give it a few more days and see if this improves. If not, I'm going to discontinue. Overall, this osta definitely isn't bunk (which was one of my main goals) and the results are pretty impressive after only two weeks before it has really even kicked in. Everybody's body reacts different to gear, and unfortunately it looks like this sarm may not be for me. Here are updated pics...
IMG_9311.JPG
IMG_9312.JPG
IMG_9313.JPG

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
you do look a little leaner. Nice vascularity too.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate, did you experience any testicular pain when staring the run? I noticed on my cycle I got some ache in my testes for a few days, subsided and I recovered fine, but has this happened to you mate?

Also, you're lean as hell Imo man. For your body comp I'd give it a month for sure.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking a bit leaner!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey man that testicular you're talking about I definitely experience it about my 4th day in soon as I up the dose to 20mgs along with dam near all the other side effects but it came and went within days..

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when I took osta I had occasional ball and nip discomfort

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it's been two weeks now. I'd say energy and strength levels have kept pretty steady. No crazy noticible surges in either, but I have dropped my calories a tad am impressed with being able to maintain both. I'm still up a pound, but have slimmed down (I think) slightly. I have noticed that my libido seems to have crashed. I've read other people deal with this as well. I'm gonna give it a few more days and see if this improves. If not, I'm going to discontinue. Overall, this osta definitely isn't bunk (which was one of my main goals) and the results are pretty impressive after only two weeks before it has really even kicked in. Everybody's body reacts different to gear, and unfortunately it looks like this sarm may not be for me. Here are updated pics...View attachment 152347View attachment 152348View attachment 152349
Man just stick with it..it gets good between week 3 and four bro.. I am just starting week 4 today.. I got that double vein right at the start of the bicep which runs across the top of the forarm as well.. Just give it about two more weeks and maybe up the dose.. For me it don't really feel like I am on anything but when I am in the gym I can definitely tell..its not no aas or pH's feeling but its doin something..

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Hey mate, did you experience any testicular pain when staring the run? I noticed on my cycle I got some ache in my testes for a few days, subsided and I recovered fine, but has this happened to you mate?

Also, you're lean as hell Imo man. For your body comp I'd give it a month for sure.
Yeah man I did for the first couple days now that I think about it. It was so insignificant that I really didn't notice until I thought about it. I'm gonna cut the cycle down to 6 weeks rather than 8, but so far I'm loving it

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Yeah man the thing I've been most impressed with was my ability to maintain strength and intensity while cutting calories. Usually I'd be dead, but it's been on par with where I've been. No crazy surge or upswing in strength, but steady gains with less calories...and that's just 2 1/2 weeks so far

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
I've decided to take advantage of some of the things I've noticed so far, like my ability to keep strength and size pretty easily. I'm gonna take a break from barbell bench and work the dumbbells for 2-4 weeks. Give my shoulders some recovery time. Also plan to drop some weight on my accessory lifts and really try to go slow on the movements to focus on that that time under tension

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I did for the first couple days now that I think about it. It was so insignificant that I really didn't notice until I thought about it. I'm gonna cut the cycle down to 6 weeks rather than 8, but so far I'm loving it
Interesting, and Iv'e yet to get a scientific explanation for this! Only guesses, but it seems to be very common, I wish We could get some info to see if it's a terrible thing or not.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That testicular ache is throughout the cycle (at least for me). But like you mentioned its really not that bothersome. It doesn't really last that long just kinda comes and go.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
That testicular ache is throughout the cycle (at least for me). But like you mentioned its really not that bothersome. It doesn't really last that long just kinda comes and go.
The most interesting thing about SARMS for me is probably how much we don't know or understand about them. I've read a lot of logs and it doesn't seem like any two people have the same exact experience. Obviously I needed to see for myself what my experience would be

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The most interesting thing about SARMS for me is probably how much we don't know or understand about them. I've read a lot of logs and it doesn't seem like any two people have the same exact experience. Obviously I needed to see for myself what my experience would be
You're absolutely right brother it seems like everbodys experience is different.. I've heard some guy saying they feel suppressed etc.. I feel fine still got morning wood,still handling business as usual. Like I mentioned earlier this is week four for me,I planed between 6/8 weeks but how I am feeling I might stop at six do this OTC pct I got (I got nolva as well but doesn't feel like I am gonna need it)for 2 weeks and a week off then hop on lgd..

dirtygainz

Awards
Currently 2.5 weeks into my ostarine cycle (first cycle overall), have not experienced any testicle aching but a bit of itchy nipples- very mild however, not enough for me to think of using an AI. Im doing a recomp however and have seen steady increases in a lot of my compound lifts :)

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of ostarine. I would have probably just stuck to a Testosterone cycle if I wasn't prone to MPB. I may do so as I get closer to an FUE hair transplant but that's probably 3-4 years away tbh. For now, I am perfectly fine with SARMS. I Would be curious to go LGD once, but Ostarine worked fine for my skinny fat body type.

Ill be starting at the end of August, ill keep y'all posted.

I ended up getting Estrogen symptoms. It seems in me I am estrogen sensitive and an estradiol syrum at 60 was enough to cause irritation and sensitivity in my left nipple. Nothing 6.25 of Aromasin didn't fix though. This was weeks in as well. Them androgen receptors tho.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently 2.5 weeks into my ostarine cycle (first cycle overall), have not experienced any testicle aching but a bit of itchy nipples- very mild however, not enough for me to think of using an AI. Im doing a recomp however and have seen steady increases in a lot of my compound lifts :)
Man I hope you have an AI on hand... Like I mentioned earlier it gets really good around week 3/4 along with a bit of suppression and you will notice immediately.

dirtygainz

Awards
Man I hope you have an AI on hand... Like I mentioned earlier it gets really good around week 3/4 along with a bit of suppression and you will notice immediately.
I do have eradicate-e on hand, the itchy nips was very mild and only occurred once though so i thought it may just be random and not estrogen related