Ostarine Bloodwork question..

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys im finishing off my 6 week osta cycle here in a few days. I will post pre bloods/pics and post bloods/pics when i have all the info.

I want to run bloods to see how this has effected my body. How long should I wait to get bloods done or should they be done the day after my last dosage?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, to see how it's affected your body you can get bloods done as soon as it's over: so, 1-3 days after your last dose. It's not like you're using exogenous hormones, which would affect TT and FT. If you wait a little longer, and you were mildly suppressed, you might come back to baseline in the interim, which is just as well, too, I guess.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go for ASAP.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok last dose will be tomorrow and ill take final pics. I'll get bloods ran wed morning. Post everything on Thursday.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sub

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt seem to me that what you were taking was ostarine.

your test went way down and your hdl went down....from what i read, ostarine doesnt do either of those. you mind pming me where you got yours?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt seem to me that what you were taking was ostarine.

your test went way down and your hdl went down....from what i read, ostarine doesnt do either of those. you mind pming me where you got yours?
PM sent

BADDFROGG

Awards
I am really interested in trying ostarine but since I have used the real deal in the past. I am hesitant,plus I am worried about the additives.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
read somewhere that Russianstar tested ostarine from a site (not sure which one), and it was nothing more than suspended dbol

maybe he'll chime in, although he pimps the stuff a little too hard for my liking

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
read somewhere that Russianstar tested ostarine from a site (not sure which one), and it was nothing more than suspended dbol

maybe he'll chime in, although he pimps the stuff a little too hard for my liking
Hmmm interesting. I'll have to look at the sides/results dbol has and see if they match up to my experiences. If I did run legit osta then its not as good as its cracked up to be.

bird901

Awards
PM me where u got this stuff. Not as good as it's cracked up to be? Do u think u would have had better results running it longer at a say 25mgs?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
PM me where u got this stuff. Not as good as it's cracked up to be? Do u think u would have had better results running it longer at a say 25mgs?
When i say that its not as good as its cracked up to be I mean that because osta was supposed to be good used as a bridge in between cycles or in pct to solidify gains etc and not have any impact on your hormone levels and none on your lipids.

So yes i am happy with my physical results and strength however not with the lipids and suppression. So basically it was like running a mild ph cycle. If i would have known I would have ran support supps with it and maybe things would have better.

pm sent

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If you review the bloods done over at PHF, you will see that at higher doses ostarine losses it's ar selectivity and becomes more like testosterone with all the same sides.