Ostarine 8 weeks or Osta/LGD for 10?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So my lab rat started Ostarine MK-2866 recently and I put him on a graduating dose do to a “head rush” type side effect that was observed.
Started at 12.5/18.75/18.75/18.75/25/25 and noticed great results in hypertrophy and strength gains over that short period of time. From incline dumbbell press going from 45lbs 8 rep max to 70lbs for 8 reps in 5 weeks (that’s a pretty great difference imo).
My rat hasn’t experienced almost any suppression which is stellar but it has only been 6 weeks and 2 weeks on max dose so I guess we will see. What my question here is about how SARMS bind to the ARs. I have the option of running the Ostarine in my rat for 2-4 more weeks which is what other researchers believe is ideal, or I could run Ligandrol for 4 weeks in place of the Ostarine to try and maximize quick gains during the end of the cycle. So if I remove the Ostarine from the daily regimen and add LGD (I am not running both due to this being my rats first cycle) does the LGD work in the same manner and bind to the same receptors quickly as the Ostarine leaves my rats system or will it be like starting a new cycle and I’ll have to wait to see results in my rat over the next so many weeks? If continuing the Ostarine will work fine then that’s what I’ll do but if I could “upgrade” to LGD and have it continue where the Ostarine left off so to speak then that would be ideal. I figure most things in the same class will work in similar fashions (kind of like moving from one SSRI to another and feeling no withdrawal or having negative impacts from the last one, for example but reaping the benefits from the new one due to the build up of SSRI’s already in the body).

On another note I also wanted to possibly research Nutrobal for a PCT and see how that goes. Any advice or experience on that?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your age/stats/experience?

Ibutamoren can be an addition to your PCT but not a standalone. A SERM is what would be best after 8 weeks on osta.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your age/stats/experience?

Ibutamoren can be an addition to your PCT but not a standalone. A SERM is what would be best after 8 weeks on osta.
Age: 24 bench is 225, deadlift 315, squat is 185 (I have a bad leg after an accident so I have to be careful with these)
This is my first cycle.
Was going to run a natural test booster for a mini pct, maybe nolva if it’s really necessary depending on blood work.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Age: 24 bench is 225, deadlift 315, squat is 185 (I have a bad leg after an accident so I have to be careful with these)
This is my first cycle.
Was going to run a natural test booster for a mini pct, maybe nolva if it’s really necessary depending on blood work.
Don’t EVER use a test booster

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like you're having good results from the osta, I would stay on it. If you added in say 20mg/day of LGD that would significantly amplify your results.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you're having good results from the osta, I would stay on it. If you added in say 20mg/day of LGD that would significantly amplify your results.
I just don’t want more suppression than I’d have to deal with since it’s only my first cycle. What’s your ideal pct for Osta? Some people recommended full pct with 4 weeks of nolva and others just recommend a natural test booster like HCGenerate or P6.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just don’t want more suppression than I’d have to deal with since it’s only my first cycle. What’s your ideal pct for Osta? Some people recommended full pct with 4 weeks of nolva and others just recommend a natural test booster like HCGenerate or P6.
Full 4 weeks of SERM...because why not? Nolva is cheap and easy to come by. Clomid will do the trick too. The goal is to get your boys running again and keep the gains. Don’t skimp on PCT.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Full 4 weeks of SERM...because why not? Nolva is cheap and easy to come by. Clomid will do the trick too. The goal is to get your boys running again and keep the gains. Don’t skimp on PCT.
I appreciate the input! I’ll run the Nolva just to be safe. Recommended dosages on that? I was thinking 40mg for first two weeks then 20mg for the last two.
Also in reference to the Ostarine, I’m noticing a lot of lethargy, much less motivation in the day. Also it’s much harder to fall asleep and stay asleep now. Maybe the lethargy is mainly due to the sleeplessness. Care to chime in?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to plan a cycle and stick to it. That way you have every angle covered. If your adding LGD add it now if not pct. I would pct and plan your next cycle to a T.

Unless the information has changed for nolva 20/20/10/10 will work with your pct. Are your running anything else to help support test, LH, libido and anything else that comes with pct.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to plan a cycle and stick to it. That way you have every angle covered. If your adding LGD add it now if not pct. I would pct and plan your next cycle to a T.

Unless the information has changed for nolva 20/20/10/10 will work with your pct. Are your running anything else to help support test, LH, libido and anything else that comes with pct.
To support test, just some P6 and DAA. I think I’m just going to run a few more weeks of Osta and to LGD and MK677 to my next cycle. Already have Nolva and more test boosters on deck. I haven’t had a very drastic decline in my test but I can tell from my mood that it is indeed dropping. No testes shrinking though so that’s good.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nolva / clomid PCT 20/20/10/10 or 50/50/25/25. Torem is a good alternative to nolva.

If you’re worried about suppression you can start your SERM a couple weeks before PCT to get it built up in your system. So when the compounds go away it’s full steam ahead.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ricky, I am following your S23 cut log. After I finish my natty cycle of
Laxogenin and SNS X Gels I plan on going on a sarm for more cutting. Would you recommend S23 over Ostarine for a solo cycle?