Ostabol/halo mass cycle questions

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Hello, it's been a long time since I've posted on the forum. I'm wondering if anyone has ran these two together and has any input on it.

I'm running osta at 20mg and halo at 50mg per day which from what I've read is on the low side of each. I've ran a halo clone at 100mg a day with fura at 250mg a day stacked for 6 weeks before and it was a great experience.. I'm looking for enhanced performance and stamina from this stack for a 6 week run. Don't need to gain weight but leaning out would be great. As for PCT I have torem on hand and will probably low dose it. I'm not sure what test booster to run as if now because I've been out of the supplement industry for a while and don't know what is best. Open to suggestions.

Is this a good stack or am I expecting too much from these at this low dose?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, no thoughts on this? I couldn't find a log of someone stacking them and wanted to know what ppl's thoughts were on stacking them..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most use a PH or a sarm. I would probably go with the halo, and save ostabol for later or vice versa.

Don't think halo will increase your stamina by the way, but for some strenght and weight gain it's perfect.

I've used Ostarine solo...in between cycles and loved it.

Very interested in trying Celtic Labs ostabol, heard good things about it.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Most use a PH or a sarm. I would probably go with the halo, and save ostabol for later or vice versa. Don't think halo will increase your stamina by the way, but for some strenght and weight gain it's perfect. I've used Ostarine solo...in between cycles and loved it. Very interested in trying Celtic Labs ostabol, heard good things about it.
Thanks for the input.. Makes me think that using my bottle of 17 pro andro from LG to stack with the halo for 4 weeks and then bridge into the sarm before PCT. But I have seen ppl use the sarm in PCT, is that correct?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input.. Makes me think that using my bottle of 17 pro andro from LG to stack with the halo for 4 weeks and then bridge into the sarm before PCT. But I have seen ppl use the sarm in PCT, is that correct?
Some do use it during PCT. I wouldn't go that route...sarms like ostarine are suppresive, even at a low dose.

My opinion....cycle Halo solo or with something else, like maybe stano or a tren clone. After that Pct.

Take some time off everything for a couple of weeks....on to Ostabol followed by an OTC.

At least that's how I run them;)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some do use it during PCT. I wouldn't go that route...sarms like ostarine are suppresive, even at a low dose.

My opinion....cycle Halo solo or with something else, like maybe stano or a tren clone. After that Pct.

Take some time off everything for a couple of weeks....on to Ostabol followed by an OTC.

At least that's how I run them;)
Do you go time on + pct = time off, then on to Ostabol.

Or would you go time on, pct, maybe 2 weeks off everything then use Ostabol? What kind of dosing do you like for Ostabol? 4 - 6 week?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you go time on + pct = time off, then on to Ostabol.

Or would you go time on, pct, maybe 2 weeks off everything then use Ostabol? What kind of dosing do you like for Ostabol? 4 - 6 week?
Best would be the first lay out. Time on +pct= time off then on the ostabol.

I took it for 8 weeks(was ostanish by the way, similar to ostabol) Takes some time to notice it. For Pct I used DAA and revolution pct from FINAFLEX

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best would be the first lay out. Time on +pct= time off then on the ostabol.

I took it for 8 weeks(was ostanish by the way, similar to ostabol) Takes some time to notice it. For Pct I used DAA and revolution pct from FINAFLEX
Thanks... did you dose at bottle recommendation or slightly higher?

Using Rev PCT right now ... (finished MSTEN RX not long ago)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks... did you dose at bottle recommendation or slightly higher?

Using Rev PCT right now ... (finished MSTEN RX not long ago)
You refer to the pct revolution? Dosed it as high as 4, and in combo with nolva after a sd cycle.

After the ostanish, I used 3 caps in the evening before bedtime, for 3 weeks, followed by 3 weeks of 2 at bedtime. (I had a nice stash back then:) )

I've also used pct revolution with DAA or pure test (finaflex) as a sort of natty stack, or bridging period.

Believe the ostanish was 30mg of ostarine per cap...dosed 1 a day.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You refer to the pct revolution? Dosed it as high as 4, and in combo with nolva after a sd cycle.

After the ostanish, I used 3 caps in the evening before bedtime, for 3 weeks, followed by 3 weeks of 2 at bedtime. (I had a nice stash back then:) )

I've also used pct revolution with DAA or pure test (finaflex) as a sort of natty stack, or bridging period.

Believe the ostanish was 30mg of ostarine per cap...dosed 1 a day.
Thanks bro... I am using Pure Test right now as well (got it so cheap)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox Supplement Logs 29
G Anabolics 48
ddfox Supplements 7
2 Supplements 6
A Anabolics 2