Osta Shred or Anafuse for PCT?

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I am asking specifically as to which would go better in a pct for a cycle of powerdrol-10. Its a strong bulking ph so i would want a natty to run post cycle that could help keep those gains. After doing some research osta shred and anafuse are the two natural anabolics that i am trying to choose between, but i was wondering which one would make more sense/see better results for keeping gains?

i already have the serm, on cycle support, pct and test booster picked out. Just need the natty now to give it that last big kick.

Im 24, 6'1 and about 200 lbs and i've been in the gym consistently for about 2 years now if that helps. First time posting so any advice is appreciated :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
hate to break it to you but osta-shred is not natural.
SARMS, like ostarine, are a step below ph's and do cause supression to the body. I would go with anafuse for this reason as you have the rest of pct covered it seems!

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
My bad! I guess i was using the term natural too broadly. Is one bottle of anafuse enough for pct or would i be better off running two for a total of 8 weeks post cycle?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
My bad! I guess i was using the term natural too broadly. Is one bottle of anafuse enough for pct or would i be better off running two for a total of 8 weeks post cycle?
i would honestly go without it as you have your serm and t booster which cover almost everything. If you really wanted to try something I would recommend ArA products like Xfactor or XGels, which have a long of science and user reviews stating the efficacy of the products. ArA is the best natural muscle builder.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks man, still learning everday and figured this would be a good place to do that

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run anafuse in pct personally. A lot of users are adding natty products to help maintain and even continue to progress during Pct. 4 or 8 weeks would be fine. Epi products have always treated me well and are great in pct. The added laxo and HICA are icing on the cake.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No osta in PCT. Just go with Nolva, DAA, and Reduce XT. Then maybe a natty anabolic if funds will allow. Very standard PCT around here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No osta in PCT. Just go with Nolva, DAA, and Reduce XT. Then maybe a natty anabolic if funds will allow. Very standard PCT around here.
reduce xt is a must

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely second this and then through the anafuse on top. that would be a good pct!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anafuse works for muscle sparing to maintain the gains you made while on cycle, and even add to them. -(-)epi is becoming more standard in PCT for its follistatin increasing capabilities, and works great along side multitudes of PCT options.

Have you started your cycle yet? If not what's your plan? You could add the Osta Shred after the Pdrol and then PCT.