Osta-Rx in pct?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
One cap would be 6 mgs of Ostarine.Is this enough to be supressive?Is it enough to keep growing in pct or atleast maintain better?

steppinRazor

Awards
i was under the impression that 20mg wasnt supressive. guess i'll find out lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
lol I am having a hard time deciding between 13 mg or 20 mg. I think Ill decide day 1 pct lol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff legit, seems like a bold move to sell this OTC

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol I am having a hard time deciding between 13 mg or 20 mg. I think Ill decide day 1 pct lol
^^^I'm undecided as well....was thinking 13mg, but I bought 2 bottles so I guess try 20mg for 6 weeks? why not...you only live once and you're gonna cycle in another 2 months anyways and shut yourself back down properly :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit skeptical.

I don't trust that company.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm a bit skeptical.

hahaha, i recall you busting his balls in the product announcement thread last week. I believe the story about throwing the Osta into a propriety blend to make it compliant. sounds feasible. We shall see of course, well hopefully someone actually tests the stuff? I notice there is to be no outside testing of this product according to the ironmaglabs rep....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
just got my research osta from a well reviewed site. not touching the osta rx until i read some legit reviews

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide) is whats listed as Ostarine make up on various sites.((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide) is whats listed under Osta-Rx.

It is Ostarine

the prob blend is a bunch of stuff that shouldn't mess with the SARM.They are actually "natty" sup's in the prob blend.Like tribulas I'm guessing to help with libido on sarms.

Note the dosage on Ostarine is not in the prob blend.20 mgs is listed for 3 caps.

Just sayin.

EDIT:david...great minds think alike!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
On the site is says that dosage under 25mg isn't suppressive. I don't know much about IML, anyone care to enlighten me to the negativity floating around?

scw538

scw538

Awards
I'm a bit skeptical.

Dude they are one the most reliable companies in the supplement game. I picked up a bottle of the ostra rx logging it soon. It is hard to find any bad reviews about there stuff.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Dude they are one the most reliable companies in the supplement game. I picked up a bottle of the ostra rx logging it soon. It is hard to find any bad reviews about there stuff.
Make sure to log it and I most certainly will follow along!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update well, I've used their halo extreme and it's one of the best hdrol products.

This has led to some trust in the products and I recently ordered a bottle of osta rx to run in pct. Now deciding to use 1 cap or 2 in pct.