Osta+DAA+Erase

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Would this stack work?
I did Osta one time before and liked it but felt a little "shut down" and "sluggish" in the end, maybe DAA+Erase could help to stack?

Anybody did this before?

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
Would this stack work?
I did Osta one time before and liked it but felt a little "shut down" and "sluggish" in the end, maybe DAA+Erase could help to stack?

Anybody did this before?
I had great success with Triazole with my two month run of Ostarine . 12.5mg ED for the first month and 25mg ED for the 2nd month . Libido stayed strong throughout with no tale tale signs of shut-down . Although Erase is a stronger AI , Triazole imo is a more complete formula in relation to maintaining vitality and libido and is more than strong enough to handle the estrogenic effects of Ostarine . It also stacks very well with DAA

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this stack work?

Anybody did this before?
Not sure...last thing i read about Osta "products" is that most of them were only 50% pure

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this stack work? I did Osta one time before and liked it but felt a little "shut down" and "sluggish" in the end, maybe DAA+Erase could help to stack?Anybody did this before?
I would run them as a PCT. If you felt sluggish and shut down there was likely some suppression going on.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would run them as a PCT. If you felt sluggish and shut down there was likely some suppression going on.
yeah, I'm sure it was. I did 25mg, gained a lot of weight and looked solid. This time I want to keep it at 12,5mg for the whole time and was thinking I could stack it with DAA+Erase? I'm thinking Osta for 4 weeks and DAA+Erase for 6 weeks?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm not too sure if 4 weeks would be worth it. At 12.5mg your unlikely to feel any side effects as these only seem to kick-in at 25mg. Why not do something like:

Weeks 1 - 4 Osta 12.5mg
Weeks 5 - 8 Osta 12.5mg, DAA/Erase
Weeks 9 -12 DAA/Erase

You can shorten the Weeks 9 - 12 if you don't feel shutdown or just want to end the cycle.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another interesting stack could be osta+formeron what do ya think about this? as a bridge after pct and before a new cycle...