Osatrine / Epi-Andro bridged into LGD log

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wowza. I count 37 sets for upper back not including the shrugs.

We're any of those sets to failure? How do you track progress with all those sets? For instance, how do you know it is time to increase weight?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wowza. I count 37 sets for upper back not including the shrugs.

We're any of those sets to failure? How do you track progress with all those sets? For instance, how do you know it is time to increase weight?
Lat pull downs, BB rows and landmine rows were rough, the rest were just difficult. I wouldn't normally hit it that hard, but this might be my last workout for the week. And I was feeling pretty good, and I didn't want to waste it

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lat pull downs, BB rows and landmine rows were rough, the rest were just difficult. I wouldn't normally hit it that hard, but this might be my last workout for the week. And I was feeling pretty good, and I didn't want to waste it
Haha, that's cool. Not criticizing either. That's a lot of hard work I wouldn't put in haha.

But..how to you measure your progress? Curious as to the strategy.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, that's cool. Not criticizing either. That's a lot of hard work I wouldn't put in haha.

But..how to you measure your progress? Curious as to the strategy.
I would normally track progress through either increased reps or weight. I actually do follow a plan (ish) usually. Today was just one of those days where I felt good, gym wasn't crowded and I got plenty of sleep last night. Plus, I wanna be like you when I grow up, so that means I gotta beat myself up once in awhile, right?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I feel I have to sub seeing how I can't scroll down last posts without seeing that chick with the green panties catching my eye every damn time I log in. :D

Kill it bro!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would normally track progress through either increased reps or weight. I actually do follow a plan (ish) usually. Today was just one of those days where I felt good, gym wasn't crowded and I got plenty of sleep last night. Plus, I wanna be like you when I grow up, so that means I gotta beat myself up once in awhile, right?
Lol, yeah...I gotcha. But I wanna know what goes on in sfreed's head. Honestly, I just wanna see you kick butt and get huge so I can live vicariously.

I was thinking the other day about you...this time in a completely non-sexual way...and I realized how steady you are and how you seem to maintain a consistent weight and physique, which is a really hard thing to do.

And you wanna be like me when you grow up? Now you really don't mean it! No one ever said that and meant it. Except me. I think I am pretty bada$$.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was busy at work so I ended up missing a meal. Today was just my 5 eggs w/jalapenos, 1 double scoop protein shake and Salmon, sweet potatoes and broccoli. (And a beer) Puts me at 1194 calories 135 protein / 99 (!!) carbs / 54 fat. That's not gonna get it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yeah...I gotcha. But I wanna know what goes on in sfreed's head. Honestly, I just wanna see you kick butt and get huge so I can live vicariously.

I was thinking the other day about you...this time in a completely non-sexual way...and I realized how steady you are and how you seem to maintain a consistent weight and physique, which is a really hard thing to do.

And you wanna be like me when you grow up? Now you really don't mean it! No one ever said that and meant it. Except me. I think I am pretty bada$$.
Thanks Jeff. I'm pretty good at losing weight, but horrible at building muscle. There seems to be so many options and no hard and fast rules. Dieting is easy: don't eat shyt, don't get fat. I just hope I can figure out the muscle building part before it's too late.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I feel I have to sub seeing how I can't scroll down last posts without seeing that chick with the green panties catching my eye every damn time I log in. :D

Kill it bro!
Yep. hairygrandpa for the win!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Jeff. I'm pretty good at losing weight, but horrible at building muscle. There seems to be so many options and no hard and fast rules. Dieting is easy: don't eat shyt, don't get fat. I just hope I can figure out the muscle building part before it's too late.
That's true...i am in the same boat. You've got more muscle than me...which is why I need you to succeed! Let me live vicariously damn1t!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Coincidence, or fate. Lol. Right by my house

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Left work a little early and hit the gym for my Pull workout. I know it's too early for anything that I'm taking to kick in, but I felt great today. What started as a pull workout became a free for all.

10 minutes Rowing Machine

Inverted BW Rows 18/15/15/12

Wide Grip Lat pull down 160lbs 12/12/12

High Cable Face Pulls 105 lbs 15/15/15/10

Bent Over BB Rows 155 lbs 15/15/12/10

Hammer Strength High Row (plate loaded) 90 lbs per side 15/12/12/10

One Arm Landmine Rows 75 lbs 15/15/12/12

DB Shrugs (quick up, 5 second pause and 3 seconds down) 70 lbs 15/15/15/12

One Arm Smith Machine Shrugs 90 lbs 15/12/12/10

Seated One Arm Cable Rows 55 lbs 15/15/12/12

Herculean Cable Curls (not sure why, but I love these!) 55 lbs 18/18/15/12

Spider Curls 70 lbs 12/12/12/10

DB Hammer Curls 40 lbs 15/12/12/10

30 minutes Stationary Bike

And I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret. I've always wanted big traps. Huge, mountainous traps. I see guys at the gym with them, and I am jealous as h3ll. I spend a lot of time doing shrugs, farmer carries, basically anything I can think of to build up my traps and it just ain't happening. Studhorse what do I do????
Genetics brother. They use to be bigger when I was powerlifting. I ship they every other 8 weeks or so. otherwise they get out of proportion.
I get my best growth: I do shrugs where I hold it at the top for 2 seconds and let it down semi slow and get a full stretch at the end.

Also: these are almost forgotten. I showed these to a guy at the gym that was asking about how to build his traps. Kind of like you he had tried everything for years.
If your shoulders can handle it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ2PiHpZPb4

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates. Had my three days being out of town on work related stuff, then spent Friday night, Saturday and Sunday moving my Daughter's stuff out of our basement and into her new house. No workouts since Tuesday, diet has been hit and miss since Wednesday. Got another long day at work tomorrow (07:00 - 18:00) so I may not even make it to the gym. Not planning on weighing in tomorrow either. With the lack of diet and exercise the last 5 days, I don't see any point in making myself feel bad.

Also planning on adding in the 750 mg of Sup3r-Epi starting tomorrow. Nothing to report as to the Ostarine.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates. Had my three days being out of town on work related stuff, then spent Friday night, Saturday and Sunday moving my Daughter's stuff out of our basement and into her new house. No workouts since Tuesday, diet has been hit and miss since Wednesday. Got another long day at work tomorrow (07:00 - 18:00) so I may not even make it to the gym. Not planning on weighing in tomorrow either. With the lack of diet and exercise the last 5 days, I don't see any point in making myself feel bad.

Also planning on adding in the 750 mg of Sup3r-Epi starting tomorrow. Nothing to report as to the Ostarine.
That was a long absence... Doesn't it suk when you have to travel because of work? My entire schedule go haywire..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I usually work until 5:00 on Monday, I normally take Monday as an off day to avoid the crowd on International Chest Day. Since I missed so much gym time the last week I decided to give it a shot. Got there around 6:15 and circled the parking lot looking for a place to park. Went inside and witnessed the massive crowd, saw no open machines, benches, treadmills or stationary bikes. Said Fck it and left. Maybe I'll just go to bed early and hit the gym at 04:00 tomorrow morning.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I usually work until 5:00 on Monday, I normally take Monday as an off day to avoid the crowd on International Chest Day. Since I missed so much gym time the last week I decided to give it a shot. Got there around 6:15 and circled the parking lot looking for a place to park. Went inside and witnessed the massive crowd, saw no open machines, benches, treadmills or stationary bikes. Said Fck it and left. Maybe I'll just go to bed early and hit the gym at 04:00 tomorrow morning.
Just so you know... and maybe puts a smile on your face... my gym was crowded too. I completely lost track of time today attempting to be a ninja starring at the kid across from me on the leg press... digging for gold every time he thought he was n the clear... I was waiting for him to sample the goods ... never happened ... but he did succeed and eventually wiping his boogers under the seat.... happened. Probably a good idea to get up early and go

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so you know... and maybe puts a smile on your face... my gym was crowded too. I completely lost track of time today attempting to be a ninja starring at the kid across from me on the leg press... digging for gold every time he thought he was n the clear... I was waiting for him to sample the goods ... never happened ... but he did succeed and eventually wiping his boogers under the seat.... happened. Probably a good idea to get up early and go
Pics or it never happened. :09::09:

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not capture the boog in progress ... would u like me to send u my boog

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided 6 days was close enough for a decondition week so I started Hypertrophy Strength Training today. Was educated about this by Studhorse a couple years back when I ran an Andro cycle. I enjoy the program (for the most part) and it seemed to produce some decent results. The things I don't like about it are the decondition week (I feel like a fat lazy slug by the end of it) and the 15 rep portion, which can get rough. I always seem to throw in too many exercises, trying to make up for a week of doing nothing.

So today was 75% of my 15 rep max of the following exercises; Leg Press, Leg Curl, 45° Leg Press, Calf Raises, DB Hex Press, One Armed Landmine Press, One Armed Inclined Cable Flies, DB Decline Press, Hammer Strength Seated Shoulder Press (Plate Loaded), DB Lateral Raise, DB Shrugs (3 second Pause at the top), Cable Rows, Hammer Strength High Row (Plate Loaded), Lat Pull Downs, Bent Over DB Rows, Cable Curl, Spider Curls, Drag Curls, Single Arm Triceps and Skull Crushers. This is a 3 days a week program, so Thursday will be 80% of 1 rep max of these same exercises. Then 85%, 90% so on and so on to 100% of my 15 rep max. Then it's two weeks of 2 sets 10 rep max, two weeks of 3 sets 5 rep max, then negatives and drop sets. Then another decondition week and we start it all over again with a different set of exercises. Sounds like fun, right??

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Broke the rules (again) and hit my 80% of 15 rep max workout today. Mainly because it will line up better with my work schedule. Total time in the gym today was 1:30, including 5 minutes rowing warm-up and 20 minutes stationary bike afterwards. Did not weigh myself yet.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Broke the rules (again) and hit my 80% of 15 rep max workout today. Mainly because it will line up better with my work schedule. Total time in the gym today was 1:30, including 5 minutes rowing warm-up and 20 minutes stationary bike afterwards. Did not weigh myself yet.
All that in 1.5 hrs. Impressive!
That is a lot of volume brother! Might work well with this stack you are on.

How's the Shrugs with the 3 second Pause at the top working for you?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All that in 1.5 hrs. Impressive!
That is a lot of volume brother! Might work well with this stack you are on.

15 rep always kicks my ass for some reason!

How's the Shrugs with the 3 second Pause at the top working for you?
Coupled with scapula pushups seems to really hit the spot.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Left work a little early and hit the gym for my "off day". Was thinking abs and cardio, but due to the crowd it ended up being some legs and Jacob's Ladder machine. Plate Loaded Hammer Strength V-Squat (facing the pads) 180 x 15, 270 x 15, 360 x 12, 410 x 12 / 10 / 8 Lying Leg Curls 35 x 15, 45 x 15, 50 x 12 / 10 / 8. 20 minutes on the Jacob's Ladder and out.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Left work a little early and hit the gym for my "off day". Was thinking abs and cardio, but due to the crowd it ended up being some legs and Jacob's Ladder machine. Plate Loaded Hammer Strength V-Squat (facing the pads) 180 x 15, 270 x 15, 360 x 12, 410 x 12 / 10 / 8 Lying Leg Curls 35 x 15, 45 x 15, 50 x 12 / 10 / 8. 20 minutes on the Jacob's Ladder and out.
That is an off day? damn brother.
How are you dosing this right now? too lazy to look if you already posted this.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is an off day? damn brother.
How are you dosing this right now? too lazy to look if you already posted this.
I gotta work twice as hard just to be half as studly as you. Even though we give each other shyt about being old, you're a freakin animal and I wish I looked as good as you.

I'll never say that again you old bastard, so enjoy it.

And I'm dosing Ostarine @ 20mgs a day, Epi-Andro @ 750 mgs a day, Evomuse Brite 3 pumps am and 2 pumps pm.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta work twice as hard just to be half as studly as you. Even though we give each other shyt about being old, you're a freakin animal and I wish I looked as good as you.

I'll never say that again you old bastard, so enjoy it.

And I'm dosing Ostarine @ 20mgs a day, Epi-Andro @ 750 mgs a day, Evomuse Brite 3 pumps am and 2 pumps pm.
I just fell out of my desk chair cracking up!!!

Curious to see how the sarms work for you. How many weeks before you start to bridge the LGD?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just fell out of my desk chair cracking up!!!

Curious to see how the sarms work for you. How many weeks before you start to bridge the LGD?
The plan I had worked out with MrKleen73 was 12 weeks of Ostarine, and I just finished week 3. I'll probably play it by ear and see how things are going after 8 weeks. I've noticed more energy in the gym, and sleep as been pretty solid. Not sure if any of that is related or not.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked 05:00 to 14:00 today, so was able to get to the gym before all of the madness. 85% of 15 rep max workout, plus 30 minutes stationary bike (12 miles), no warm-up since I went right from work. Avoided the scale again, so no weight update. Time between exercises is minimal, less than 30 seconds. Was able to complete the whole workout in 1:30.

And the 15 rep phase always seems to be the toughest for me. I start it with the same thought that "It's light weight, easy to do", then it kicks my a$$.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked 05:00 to 14:00 today, so was able to get to the gym before all of the madness. 85% of 15 rep max workout, plus 30 minutes stationary bike (12 miles), no warm-up since I went right from work. Avoided the scale again, so no weight update. Time between exercises is minimal, less than 30 seconds. Was able to complete the whole workout in 1:30.

And the 15 rep phase always seems to be the toughest for me. I start it with the same thought that "It's light weight, easy to do", then it kicks my a$$.
I don't know how you have anything left in the tank for cardio?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how you have anything left in the tank for cardio?
I feel like at this point the Ostarine and Epi-Andro are beginning to kick in with some extra energy for sure. During the second week I felt pretty lethargic for 3 - 4 days, but then it went away. So it's either statingto kick in, or it's placebo. Time will tell I guess.

Vector looks pretty badass. I wonder how it would do as a part of pct?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday is probably my favorite gym day. Mine opens at 10:00, but I'm friends with the guy who opens it on the weekends and he lets me in at 09:30. Most people don't show up until 11 or so, which gives me plenty of alone time there. Which is a beautiful thing.

Did 90% of 15 rep max today, then another 20 minutes of trap / shoulder work. 25 minutes on the bike and out after 1:40.

Feeling pretty solid on the stack so far. Seems to be more energy for workouts and just life. Haven't had any knee pain or shoulder issues for several almost a week, so maybe the Osta is helping with that.

Got all the grandkids at the house today and pretty sure we'll end up at the frozen yogurt self-self place. Pretty sure I won't pass it up either.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the feeling of having the gym all to yourself.. peace and in your own rhythm..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like at this point the Ostarine and Epi-Andro are beginning to kick in with some extra energy for sure. During the second week I felt pretty lethargic for 3 - 4 days, but then it went away. So it's either statingto kick in, or it's placebo. Time will tell I guess.

Vector looks pretty badass. I wonder how it would do as a part of pct?
I think it would be a nice addition after or 2 weeks into the Novla or clomid. can't remember what you are doing for PCT?
its 6 weeks of something?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday is probably my favorite gym day. Mine opens at 10:00, but I'm friends with the guy who opens it on the weekends and he lets me in at 09:30. Most people don't show up until 11 or so, which gives me plenty of alone time there. Which is a beautiful thing.

Did 90% of 15 rep max today, then another 20 minutes of trap / shoulder work. 25 minutes on the bike and out after 1:40.

Feeling pretty solid on the stack so far. Seems to be more energy for workouts and just life. Haven't had any knee pain or shoulder issues for several almost a week, so maybe the Osta is helping with that.

Got all the grandkids at the house today and pretty sure we'll end up at the frozen yogurt self-self place. Pretty sure I won't pass it up either.
empty gym! can't beat that.
Frozen Yogurt! just think protein!!!!

think the Epi is giving you the energy?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the feeling of having the gym all to yourself.. peace and in your own rhythm..
I like it because I can sing and scream! and don't have to offend anyone with my voice or weird noises I'm probably making.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to tell you I'm going to be a PAPA again! my daughter in law is having a girl. just had the gender reveal yesterday! this is their first kid!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to tell you I'm going to be a PAPA again! my daughter in law is having a girl. just had the gender reveal yesterday! this is their first kid!
Congratulations!! Aren't Grandkids the best? Especially once they get some age on them and start getting fun to have around.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations!! Aren't Grandkids the best? Especially once they get some age on them and start getting fun to have around.
Yes! love the 6 year old. we made a pinewood derby car together and she loved helping. we cheated a little. she got 2nd out of like 60 little girl scouts.
she gotta paint it. she didn't let the base coat dry and it came out tie dyed looking, pretty cool for a screw up.
she was upset yesterday because she thought there was going to be another doodle bop! (that's what I call her) I told her she will be my only doodle bop and that she will always be my favorite and not to tell anyone!
Funny thing is that my kids heard that and everyone of them said you told me I was your favorite and to never tell anyone.LMAO!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got 4. One 6 year old girl and 3 boys (3.5, 2 and 1.5) from my two kids. Grand daughter was concerned with having a little brother, and I told her she was the only princess of the bunch. Got in trouble from my wife for it, but I don't give a fak.