Original OxyElite Pro with 1,3 DMAA

IvanLifts92

Awards
I came across an unfinished bottle of the original oxyelite pro in my house the other day. It is still good until April of 2016. I never tried the new formula but went through 2 or 3 bottles of the original stuff from January 2011-August 2013. I was skeptical about using it again after this whole lawsuit, ban, and liver failure issue that caused it to get pulled from the shelves permanently.

Although i was always in a caloric deficit and added in tons of cardio while using this product, i feel like it really helped me shed weight off quicker than if i would have done it without it. It was a good pre workout as well. I personally never had any bad side effects other than mild crashes and some trouble getting to sleep if taken too close to my bed time.

Please share your experience and opinions of the old product and comparison with the new one if you have tried both. Also if I should take it again but ofcourse I will decide on my own in the end.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Well if it isn't from the allegedly counterfeit lot which caused the health issues you should be ok, I only used the original but in the end I just attributed any benefits to the DMAA and nothing else.

IvanLifts92

Awards
The bottle I have was ordered off a site that still had the original formula left in stock, i forget which site. I know the bottle was ordered sometime in 2013. Is there any possible visual signs of it being the counterfeit. I agree with the DMAA benefits. I remember the first time i ingested my first pill on an empty stomach. Within 15 minutes or so i was shaking slightly with sweat drops raining down my armpits.

I also have some original jack3d with dmaa that expired 4/14. That was the first and best pre workout i ever used and nothing has come close probably because of the dmaa. Original jack3d and oxy elite pro made me feel like a rabid grizzly bear with the weights.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The bottle I have was ordered off a site that still had the original formula left in stock, i forget which site. I know the bottle was ordered sometime in 2013. Is there any possible visual signs of it being the counterfeit. I agree with the DMAA benefits. I remember the first time i ingested my first pill on an empty stomach. Within 15 minutes or so i was shaking slightly with sweat drops raining down my armpits.

I also have some original jack3d with dmaa that expired 4/14. That was the first and best pre workout i ever used and nothing has come close probably because of the dmaa. Original jack3d and oxy elite pro made me feel like a rabid grizzly bear with the weights.
PM USPlabsRep and give him the lot and batch number. He can confirm

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I have one too. I think I just been keeping like a token of what once was.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on PMing for confirmation.

That said, I remember the old OEP+AT2 stack days ;)

IvanLifts92

Awards
Pmed usplabsrep and was told that it would be impossible to know whether it is counterfeit or not unless the actual bottle contents were tested.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
This has a list of UPC #'s that were recalled if it helps nutraingredients-usa.com/Manufacturers/Following-on-Hawaii-liver-injury-reports-USPlabs-issues-national-recall-of-OxyElite-Pro

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
The original Oxyelite was, in my opinion, one of the last fat burners that really worked. I'm talking like the old ephedra-style fat burners. The new products just don't have that "edge" we all want! Same with the original "black box warning" Jack3D. I've been chasing that dragon, trying different preworkouts, to get that Gym-Zombie feels I crave "must do lift, must do lift" lol! The next rep wasn't even a thought process for me

IvanLifts92

Awards
My bottle's lot number is 420664. If anyone could confirm or provide realistic info about it would be appreciated. I also wanted to get some opinions on using the old jack3d with dmaa i still have but it expired back in 4/14. It is a bit clumped up and what not. It sucks that i never got to try craze because that one seemed super hyped.

feather319

feather319

Awards
I still have 4 bottles of the original. I stocked up when I heard it was being banned. I've used multiple bottles of the original oxy elite without problems. It is one of the best fat burners ever created. DMAA has been around for years and I have used it safely.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I bought dmaa but never tried it. What's so great about it? How many mgs of dmaa do you use? I heard oxylite pro was a great fat burner but never tried it.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I see the original jacked has a clone now with 1.3 or however you spell it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The original Oxyelite was, in my opinion, one of the last fat burners that really worked. I'm talking like the old ephedra-style fat burners. The new products just don't have that "edge" we all want! Same with the original "black box warning" Jack3D. I've been chasing that dragon, trying different preworkouts, to get that Gym-Zombie feels I crave "must do lift, must do lift" lol! The next rep wasn't even a thought process for me
twinlab-ripped fuel/w ephedra...dang i miss that stuff!!! i could work a full 3rd shift , hit the weights go home and mow the grass and have to force myself to eat!!!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
twinlab-ripped fuel/w ephedra...dang i miss that stuff!!! i could work a full 3rd shift , hit the weights go home and mow the grass and have to force myself to eat!!!
Yuuuuuup!!! That was good, the old Hydroxycut, or Metabolife! Why does the good stuff always get taken away

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I think because they want everyone on phentermine. I heard it's really expensive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think because they want everyone on phentermine. I heard it's really expensive.
i agree...if we have otc stuff that are effective why would we need pharmaceuticals?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I never felt so terrible as I did on OEP. Never thought anything of it at the time... but wondering if I had one from the bad batch. I even missed a day of work which I never do.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Probably totally off topic but it pisses me off the they pull everything that works, whether I take it or not. I've known many women that have taken phentermine and they dropped so much weight in weeks of taking it. That can't be healthy, and how can that be any worse that most supplements. I used ephedra for 10 years straight and never had any problems with my heart or anything else. Ripped fuel with ephedra made me almost pass out but I probably wasn't drinking enough water or starting low to begin with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably totally off topic but it pisses me off the they pull everything that works, whether I take it or not. I've known many women that have taken phentermine and they dropped so much weight in weeks of taking it. That can't be healthy, and how can that be any worse that most supplements. I used ephedra for 10 years straight and never had any problems with my heart or anything else. Ripped fuel with ephedra made me almost pass out but I probably wasn't drinking enough water or starting low to begin with.
ripped fuel with ephedra was a staple for me...felt like superman on 4 caps of that stuff!!!