Original Halodrol-50?

unleashed29

Awards
Does anyone know the expiration date on the last batch of original Halodrol-50 that was made?

Reason I'm asking: i was going to buy some original halodrol-50, but it is just the tabs in the foil wrap. It is not in the the original box. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that the foil wrap does not have the expiration date on it.

I looked online to price it, and I found original Halodrol-50 on ebay for 200$ that expires in 2/08. That's 1.5yrs after expiration. I expect it to be good after expiration date, but does anyone really know the long term stability of this compound? Reference?

thanks in advance

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
unless your buying them for 30-40 bucks there is no reason to do this....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
200$ **** that

the original should be better cuz they spiked it with Pheraplex... But you can make your own Hdrol/Phera stack and it will be much better.
i'm with mooch on halodrol, i couldn't even notice 50mg so the compound really isn't worth my time

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
just use h-drol if thats what you want to run, no reason paying almost 10 times as much for a bottle

earlycuyler

Awards
Just get CEL hdrol and call it a day they make awsome products they wont let you down.