Original Anadraulic State

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wondered off you guys could divulge how much creatine was in the original Anadraulic state?

At least 5g?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondered off you guys could divulge how much creatine was in the original Anadraulic state?

At least 5g?
Yes, there was atleast 5 in there:)...close to 6 actually;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't a bad effort! Man that's a lot of creatine in 1 scoop!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took it one time courtesy of Scott, IrishCannon, and I have to say it was STRONG! Tasted like crap though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still stand by the old Anadraulic state... I enjoyed it:sgrin:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hence, that is why is was reflavored;)

Some like it, some didnt....Im am more for, if something works besides taste..buts thats me:)
I never got a chance to read the old label and would like to compare it to the new AS-GT; if someone has a link post it so I can do that. :bigeyes:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got one better for ya... I'll take a picture of the tub I gave right here!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one better for ya... I'll take a picture of the tub I gave right here!
Why don't you do that, of the label! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hence, that is why is was reflavored;)

Some like it, some didnt....Im am more for, if something works besides taste..buts thats me:)
THIS.

Im takeing more of an interest in LG these days, but I have to say, Im not a fan of how some of your formulas have been chaned for the sake of taste. If anything, LG is supposed to stand out as the company who's producs taste bad, but actually work.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS.

Im takeing more of an interest in LG these days, but I have to say, Im not a fan of how some of your formulas have been chaned for the sake of taste. If anything, LG is supposed to stand out as the company who's producs taste bad, but actually work.
ASGT is a better product now, better then the original product..LG stands out alright, and is standing out even more now;)

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could have tried one serving of the original so I could know what everyone was talking about on taste. If you reps have any old samples or anything I would like one to know for myself haha :D