manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How do I check the status of my order. I placed an order around 1 week ago and have not received it yet....

How long do your guys' orders normally take to arrive/

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
I usually have received my orders within 4 or 5 business days the few times I've used ntbm. A bit slower this time with mrsupps but expected with the holidays (billing info was received by usps on the 28th and received the package yesterday...probably more on the holiday for usps)

Can check your order status by going to http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/ then clicking my account...type in email/pass for your acct and it lists all your orders.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
i dont have an acct. with needto....my order is through mrsupps

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do I check the status of my order. I placed an order around 1 week ago and have not received it yet....

How long do your guys' orders normally take to arrive/
When you say "you guys" can you be more exact on who you are talking about bro? If you are talking about needtobuildmuscle.com well then as always my customer service is 24 hours a day 7 days a week 978 378 4266. I am sitting by my phone waiting for your call right now.

If you are talking about Mrsupps.com then you have to send a email to them. Go to the web site and click the "contact us" and then send a email..

I know you cant be talking about Needtobuildmuscle.com though and that is why I am asking you to be exact. Our orders get to people in 3 days every time or we admit the mistake, correct it, and then go the extra mile with free products or a completely free order on the house.

Mrsupps.com is a little behind right now because the buy one get one free deal as them so slam packed with orders its like... AH like cake was going to stop selling all over the world and some one sent a email to the fat people.

My friend I am here to help you though. call me if its a NTBM order and I will take care of you.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont have an acct. with needto....my order is through mrsupps
Ya I figured lol... Go to there website and click the contact us... Na hell with it bro. Call me right now and Will have a 3 way with the owner of Mrsupps.com I'll wake is ass up for ya right now lmao... :poke::stick:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now Mrsupps.com some orders with Mrsupps.com may end up being a little late and again it is because people know that these products are on there way out and they are buy one get one free right now.

BTW this run of epi-strong is the last run of epi that will ever be sold at mrsupps.com guys. So get the product well it is still selling.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
When you say "you guys" can you be more exact on who you are talking about bro? If you are talking about needtobuildmuscle.com well then as always my customer service is 24 hours a day 7 days a week 978 378 4266. I am sitting by my phone waiting for your call right now.

If you are talking about Mrsupps.com then you have to send a email to them. Go to the web site and click the "contact us" and then send a email..

I know you cant be talking about Needtobuildmuscle.com though and that is why I am asking you to be exact. Our orders get to people in 3 days every time or we admit the mistake, correct it, and then go the extra mile with free products or a completely free order on the house.

Mrsupps.com is a little behind right now because the buy one get one free deal as them so slam packed with orders its like... AH like cake was going to stop selling all over the world and some one sent a email to the fat people.

My friend I am here to help you though. call me if its a NTBM order and I will take care of you.
lol now That.. I like , call me right now , the owner of the company , customer service at its finest.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that doesn't show you the kind of company NTBM is, I don't know what would!! Nate is the man, and takes care of his customers.

Where else can you call the company's owner at any time with your questions/concerns?

blackbee

Awards
Right now Mrsupps.com some orders with Mrsupps.com may end up being a little late and again it is because people know that these products are on there way out and they are buy one get one free right now.

BTW this run of epi-strong is the last run of epi that will ever be sold at mrsupps.com guys. So get the product well it is still selling.
No more epi-strong!?!?! The horror!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established