Orbit Nutrition Help

hide83

Awards
I ordered from several retailers before the ban and orbit is the only one where I received my packages. I ordered 3 times total and received all of them. It also the only retailer I didn't buy any Olympus labs products from. I just thought I'd put that out there. The other 2 I got tracking numbers almost immediately but nothing has moved.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ordered from several retailers before the ban and orbit is the only one where I received my packages. I ordered 3 times total and received all of them. It also the only retailer I didn't buy any Olympus labs products from. I just thought I'd put that out there. The other 2 I got tracking numbers almost immediately but nothing has moved.
Thank you for the honest feedback - this further confirms the bigger issue being a hiccup in our OL supply throwing things off. Trust me, we want to sell you guys stuff - and have you get it, fast! That makes for happy customers and good business.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orbit is good to go guys. Just relax.

Between the ban, record orders, Holiday postal delays and folks off on the Holidays this was the perfect storm for delays.

I know some shops that got so tired of the whiners they just refunded their money and sold the packs to someone else. After every pack lands everyone will be happy just give it some time guys

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Record order amounts and huge delay from a vendor. Had we known it would be this long we woildnhave never sold them at that point. Trust us we are just as frustrated with this wait as you all are.

organometal

Awards
Orbit - have you thought about offering customers alternative products? If OL is really the hold up, I would take some black stone if the deal was good - for example.

That way, you'll still get a sale and everyone will be happy.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made an order while everything was in stock but then in my confirmation email it said my Tr3st was on backorder. I was patient but finally sent an email to customer service last week. They assured me that the Tr3st should be in by the end of the week and my order should be sent out today. Of course, today I got an email with a gift certificate for the rest of my order saying none of what I ordered was available anymore. So the hold up on the tr3st cost me pretty much my whole freakin' order!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to correct my post above and say that there were 2 bottles of one PH that was able to ship. Looking at my order in my history, it says it's completed so I'm hoping that means the 2 bottles trest and other 2 bottles got sent out today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I made an order while everything was in stock but then in my confirmation email it said my Tr3st was on backorder. I was patient but finally sent an email to customer service last week. They assured me that the Tr3st should be in by the end of the week and my order should be sent out today. Of course, today I got an email with a gift certificate for the rest of my order saying none of what I ordered was available anymore. So the hold up on the tr3st cost me pretty much my whole freakin' order!!
Dang man - sorry to hear this :(

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Record order amounts and huge delay from a vendor. Had we known it would be this long we woildnhave never sold them at that point. Trust us we are just as frustrated with this wait as you all are.
I under stand. Despite my comments of and thinking things should have been handled differently, I know it is not your fault certain products aren't being received and I plan on supporting you in the future. Curious though if this vendor plans on fulfilling...

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
I under stand. Despite my comments of and thinking things should have been handled differently, I know it is not your fault certain products aren't being received and I plan on supporting you in the future. Curious though if this vendor plans on fulfilling...
Yes they are. A few items arrived today.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Orbit - have you thought about offering customers alternative products? If OL is really the hold up, I would take some black stone if the deal was good - for example.

That way, you'll still get a sale and everyone will be happy.
There are not comparable products or much bsl left plus items began arriving today.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
As bad as it sucks situations like this will happen during a ban and chaos in ordering. We do apologize for it and your gift code you used has been replenished.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As bad as it sucks situations like this will happen during a ban and chaos in ordering. We do apologize for it and your gift code you used has been replenished.
Yeah, I know. I know there were too many things out of your control. I'm more heart broken over it all than anything. This ban really screwed a lot of people WAY worse than me!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah, I know. I know there were too many things out of your control. I'm more heart broken over it all than anything. This ban really screwed a lot of people WAY worse than me!
The PH users that weren't forum connected hot shafted because the bill wasn't publicized much at all.

Guys are still just finding out now about it and are **** out of luck

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The PH users that weren't forum connected hot shafted because the bill wasn't publicized much at all.

Guys are still just finding out now about it and are **** out of luck
Yep. The ones I really feel got screwed are the companies that were primarily PH/DS products and didn't have but one or two products left after the ban. Hard to stay in business that way. Too many lost more than just not receiving an order. :(

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Well, I never got a reply to my email. My order has been processing for nearly a month now. I order from most supp stores and none have ever had these delays, not even recently with the ph ban. Am dissappointed with Orbit

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well, I never got a reply to my email. My order has been processing for nearly a month now. I order from most supp stores and none have ever had these delays, not even recently with the ph ban. Am dissappointed with Orbit
Was OL on your order? Our first shipment from them since the ban literally just arrived yesterday and we are waiting for more. We will do all we can to accommodate but it is really out of our hands unfortunately..

If you would like an update or had concerns please PM me with your order number(s) and I will do what I can

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
thanks for getting back to me. yes it did. i sent you a pm

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I'll cry tears of joy if my transform is in

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Within days this will all be over :D
= very happy customers and Orbit will be back to its previous impressive speeds!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Me and your cs are practically pen pals, hate to see that end.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
= very happy customers and Orbit will be back to its previous impressive speeds!
Will be happy if we get accommodated with something for the delay and mess up. :)

organometal

Awards
My real fear at this point is that OL is filling caps with bicarb as fast they can just to be done.

Hope I don't get a couple bottles of BS.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My real fear at this point is that OL is filling caps with bicarb as fast they can just to be done.

Hope I don't get a couple bottles of BS.
If that was true there would have never been a delay.

organometal

Awards
Ha. That's true.

I am glad everyone's going to come through.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my Tr3st and other 2 bottles in today!!

:bigok:

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established

organometal

Awards
Update: orbit page still says my 12/12 order is processing. CS is silent.

I know you guys got slammed, but your lack of communication and transparency is off the charts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update: orbit page still says my 12/12 order is processing. CS is silent.

I know you guys got slammed, but your lack of communication and transparency is off the charts.
PM me your order info and I'll make sure it gets into the right hands and this gets resolved.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just as a FYI to a lot of guys, a lot of these not updated orders may very well be shipped. Getting orders out took priority over sending status updates at first,

I had 3 orders myself that still said processing, CS got back to me and told me all 3 shipped.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM me your order info and I'll make sure it gets into the right hands and this gets resolved.
Still waiting for my info from u lmao

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gave it to the boss, and he's dealing with it. After that, it really is out of my hands. It's in the right place now. That's all I can do, be a liaison and keep you guys posted if I hear anything you haven't.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree.

We paid for 3-4 business day delivery. So if it takes this long than why are we paying for that?

It's ok a few days late but damn
I feel your frustration on this one! I have a couple really poor experiences with my Orbit orders. It's kind of a shame too because they have a really good selection, run good sales and have good forum reps.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's all on its way for us as we speak. I'm going to try to be an optimist considering Orbits rep. At least for now.

organometal

Awards
Maybe it's all on its way for us as we speak. I'm going to try to be an optimist considering Orbits rep. At least for now.
Agreed. I said as much in an email to CS yesterday. Hyde and driven2lift's reassurances are the only reason I haven't reported this to my credit card company. Great reps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I said as much in an email to CS yesterday. Hyde and driven2lift's reassurances are the only reason I haven't reported this to my credit card company. Great reps.
Thank you for your confidence. I've never seen anyone have an issue with an order post on here and not get it resolved in all the time I've been with Orbit.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you for your confidence. I've never seen anyone have an issue with an order post on here and not get it resolved in all the time I've been with Orbit.
This 100%

Glad we're liked, we do what we can, any delays we apologize for but we aren't in the warehouse/post office,

The memo goes from you, to us, to the owner, to the warehouse and then back again

Even with the option to rep for any other retailer I would stick with Orbit. The men behind the scenes are good guys/girls.

We will keep doing what we can guys, again we can't apologize enough for the confusion with ban orders, but all non-OL orders are back to high speed

Those of you with OL orders we have sent out a ton more and still are getting in the last of our sold stock. Tracking info was not sent on all of these, so don't take the lack of an email to mean your order is not in transit.

To request your tracking or get an update please contact our CS, and if that isn't enough, Hyde Tagger
And myself

Will take your PM's and look after you

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel your frustration on this one! I have a couple really poor experiences with my Orbit orders. It's kind of a shame too because they have a really good selection, run good sales and have good forum reps.
Lol still haven't received my order. This is nuts let's see if it hits two months

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
In the same boat. Have you tried emailing cs lately? I will and get back to you, we must both have products from the same company.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the same boat. Have you tried emailing cs lately? I will and get back to you, we must both have products from the same company.
Numerous times. The last email wasn't answered. I don't want to keep emailing them. Hyde said he gave it to the higher up. So I'm guessing they're taking care of it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Numerous times. The last email wasn't answered. I don't want to keep emailing them. Hyde said he gave it to the higher up. So I'm guessing they're taking care of it.
All messages given to reps were passed to the owner who is looking inti each himself, he doesn't always directly update us in each but it is being worked on

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I looked into my order and it has shipped so yours may have as well. I'm guessing they just haven't updated it due to being busy as mentioned above. Mine was probably one of the last things they were waiting for.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I looked into my order and it has shipped so yours may have as well. I'm guessing they just haven't updated it due to being busy as mentioned above. Mine was probably one of the last things they were waiting for.
Yea, I was waiting on one last order from 12/16/14. I emailed CS this morning and received a shipping notification this afternoon. Hopefully they are sending out the last of the backorders!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it guys.
halfhuman hopefully yours will be rolling out too then - we can only hope at this point! But like D2L said, the boss directly got involved so things should be happening ASAP.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it guys. halfhuman hopefully yours will be rolling out too then - we can only hope at this point! But like D2L said, the boss directly got involved so things should be happening ASAP.
Got tracking last night. Finally. Thought I would get some type of compensation lol. But glad I'm finally getting what I ordered.