Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a new statement.

Debate or edit this.

The education system should only be teaching world religions so our kids grow up with all the information available to make their own choices.
They'll make their own choices regardless, as you did.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a new statement.

Debate or edit this.

The legal system should change the drinking age to 18 since we make our own choice to join the military at that age.
Edited

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
More people have been hated on and slaughtered in the name of religion while humans have been on this planet than almost anything

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What you have to wonder is what will quantify something as a "world religion" and who will decide how they are explained/presented? People can be very particular with religious education.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But the guy that farts in church, sits in his own pew.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But the guy that farts in church, sits in his own pew.
True Story
Tom Ridge use to live in Erie,
every sunday i attended the same church as him, when he became secretary of defense and he would come to church with 3-4 police officers as guards. This old guy would always rip some loud ones in the back of church and clear the place out. He could be a great guy to help clear house if he can clear out Ride's bodyguards.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes for the worse. Thats the only problem.
we live in a society right now where the future is slowly getting dimmer and not brighter.
Crime is at an all-time high
Gun violence at all time high
Obesity at an alltime high.
People trying to take advantage of welfare etc...
You can never create a perfect world. One thing will always be at an all time hogh compared to another. Not so long ago TB was at an all time high, and so was death from infectious diseases (the black plague anyone). In all points in society, one problem is fixed while 5 others are created.

The future is getting brighter - new advances in technology happen so quickly my phone became outdated the second I bought it. Robots conversing with humans.

The future is as bright as it has always been

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The future is getting brighter - new advances in technology happen so quickly my phone became outdated the second I bought it. Robots conversing with humans.

The future is as bright as it has always been
Being an education major the only thing that is not getting better is the lack of physical activity from the students. Its sad that nearly 50-75% of the kids cannot do a single sit up, pushup, or pull-up regardless if i teach a middleschool or high school gym class.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Being an education major the only thing that is not getting better is the lack of physical activity from the students. Its sad that nearly 50-75% of the kids cannot do a single sit up, pushup, or pull-up regardless if i teach a middleschool or high school gym class.
Gym class is so 1970's... Computer class is where it's at nowadays. Manual effort is for the robots

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Truth is you called the flaming bag of s*it poop
Don't put it out with your boots ted
Don't tell me what to do devil woman

:)
All women are evil. It's fact:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441984830.103142.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing was better than kickball
Except your sister.
:hump:

If you take supplements, you cannot consider yourself "natural" as you are getting your nutrients and other things in an unnatural way.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Testosterone is naturally in a humans body so injecting it is still considered being natural, no matter the dosage.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone is naturally in a humans body so injecting it is still considered being natural, no matter the dosage.
I concur! It works for creatine.

If you can't stitch up your own wounds, you a wussy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You use the other one. Duh.
so you can stitch a broken hand with one hand. Good luck with your doctor goals of 2015
Maybe if you tear an MCL in one leg you can tell that person to hobble across the hospital to go to the bathroom instead of pushing them in a wheel chair. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cuts and broken bones are different things. I said nothing about broken bones. You're argument is invalid.

:nana:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you can stitch a broken hand with one hand. Good luck with your doctor goals of 2015
Maybe if you tear an MCL in one leg you can tell that person to hobble across the hospital to go to the bathroom instead of pushing them in a wheel chair. :)
I never heard of stitching bones back together? No, both hands are not required to do stitches when doing non-interrupted. Tying the knots at the end is not hard one-handed either.

Drinks taste better out of a glass bottle than they do a can or a plastic bottle.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I never heard of stitching bones back together? No, both hands are not required to do stitches when doing non-interrupted. Tying the knots at the end is not hard one-handed either.

Drinks taste better out of a glass bottle than they do a can or a plastic bottle.
I always drink stuff out of the can (Diet Soda) and never a glass bottle (too expensive) yeah i am a cheap ass and penny pincher
they use to sell them in the old school glass bottles at this place in Erie called Sara's, but no longer sell them.

deedeez

deedeez

Awards
The kung pao chiken will come out faster than it takes for trump to fire all his staff and replace them with hookers

deedeez

deedeez

Awards
China has no money to lend anymore. They are going down like last night kung pao chicken.

The kung pao chiken will come out faster than it takes for trump to fire all his staff and replace them with hookers

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Kung Pao chicken will also come out faster than it went in with a lot of people who eat Chinese....
Stuff is liquid grease on your digestive system and bowel movements.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Kung Pao chicken will also come out faster than it went in with a lot of people who eat Chinese....
Stuff is liquid grease on your digestive system and bowel movements.
Butt plug. Problem solved.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lubrication is essential for any type of movement.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good lubrication is essential for any type of movement.
I like seeing admin in more fun threads now, lol at that reply

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I like seeing admin in more fun threads now, lol at that reply
Imagined Admin in really intense clothing (threads) something like a ceaquin hat - flower shirt and kapris with krocs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha I can't believe there hasnt been more. I've been waiting for a good opportunity
There's no such thing as luck. What most people call luck is just when practice meets opportunity. You sir, got lucky.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good thing you have 72 hours for plan B then huh??