Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And everyone else in here, keep an eye out for our next promo - hope to see you all for the next round of fun!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Luke you can just pm me your email address for your prize brother

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys video may appear later but for now I have a busy day so you get the winner's name to end the suspense
lukehayd

Takes home the gift certificate for Orbit Nutrition :)

Thank you to all who participated, keep your eyes peeled for a chance to win another!
Saweeet!! PM on it's way!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Luke...Kill it my man!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Woohoo go go lukehayd you must be pumped!!!

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys, if you haven't already, go check out the new Orbit site! http://orbitsupplements.com/. Sales are going to be ran today. I will post up and shoot out an email blast of said sales. Let me know what you guys think.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Guys, if you haven't already, go check out the new Orbit site! http://orbitsupplements.com/. Sales are going to be ran today. I will post up and shoot out an email blast of said sales. Let me know what you guys think.
Things are getting pretty serious ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New site looks great!! Easy to navigate and well laid out. Nicely done!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come the order I have in my cart is earning no points; also, I cannot figure out how to use the points I've already accrued... Thanks for your help

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
How come the order I have in my cart is earning no points; also, I cannot figure out how to use the points I've already accrued... Thanks for your help
Can you please PM me your email registered to the account? I will research this for you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd, thank you for being so patient, while we resolved the issue with gift codes on our site. I have PMed you your code. Please let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And Luke if you click the print view it will display both the code as well as the voucher amount.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd, thank you for being so patient, while we resolved the issue with gift codes on our site. I have PMed you your code. Please let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy!
Thank you! I don't know how I could get upset (not be patient) over something that you guys are giving me for free that isn't here right after the promo is over. I'm just happy to be getting it at all! Thank you again!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! I don't know how I could get upset (not be patient) over something that you guys are giving me for free that isn't here right after the promo is over. I'm just happy to be getting it at all! Thank you again!
Make sure to use code ORBITV2 for 10% off everything!