Oratropin ETA

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know when Oratropin will be back in stock? I'm really hoping I can add this to my PCT.

bullneck

Awards
Bump on this, i too am hopeing to add it to my PCT(that will be in about december though) but it seems to have been in ETA status for ages.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
C'mon guys. I've called, sent emails, and posted here. Still nobody cares to answer a simple question. What's the deal?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why don't you just call them and ask...the number is posted in the subject line of a sticky in this forumn

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I've called a dozen times per day with no answer. I know they're busy but this seems a bit ridiculous.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If it's not up on the site we're most likely still waiting on the supplier.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
If it's not up on the site we're most likely still waiting on the supplier.
I figured that much. I was just hoping you guys would be able to tell me when it should be back on the shelves.

Thanks anyways.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask again for you, just cause I love joo long time! :D

Will reply back here with answer....when the answer comes to me..

Much Love,

Neoborn

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You are the best Neoborn. Thanks a bunch.

Well isn't this some BS. --> You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to neoborn again.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I talked to the team and they are telling me another week - two weeks. I know this sucks guys but currently ( as you have or have not heard before ) we are basically waiting on our supplier.

I sincerely apologize for the delays and will definitely let you guys know the moment I find out! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your patience,

Neoborn

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I talked to the team and they are telling me another week - two weeks. I know this sucks guys but currently ( as you have or have not heard before ) we are basically waiting on our supplier.

I sincerely apologize for the delays and will definitely let you guys know the moment I find out! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your patience,

Neoborn
Cool. Thanks for looking into it. You guys have Hexatropin in stock, right?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks for looking into it. You guys have Hexatropin in stock, right?
Looks like yes, I would just check the website, which I did and it didn't stop me ordering :)

Much Love,

Neoborn