NON-Oratropin/Hexatropin Tendon "Repair"

djl

Awards
  • Established
I've read a lot on these boards about Oratropin being the shiznit of healing when it comes to tendon repair.

I was wondering what thoughts are for injectable stacks that will do the same thing, or outperform (and if it adds muscle for non-injured parts in addition to helping repair of injured parts, I won't complain).

Obviously not looking for huge gains, or anything that'll adversely affect joints in any way.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I've read a lot on these boards about Oratropin being the shiznit of healing when it comes to tendon repair.

I was wondering what thoughts are for injectable stacks that will do the same thing, or outperform (and if it adds muscle for non-injured parts in addition to helping repair of injured parts, I won't complain).

Obviously not looking for huge gains, or anything that'll adversely affect joints in any way.
Bump this. I have had tendonitis for almost 6 months now, and am considering the spike so I can do curls again.

glipp

glipp

Awards
Bump again. Since the only place to get Oratropin currently is not selling it, and I also have tendonosis in both forearms which just won't go away, I am looking for some way to deal with this tendonosis. I have been out of the gym for 6 mnths now and want back in. Would injectible igf work? I hae tried Cissus, Celadrin, anti-inflamatories, physical therapy, ART, rest, you name it. Ready for something that works.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Bump again. Since the only place to get Oratropin currently is not selling it, and I also have tendonosis in both forearms which just won't go away, I am looking for some way to deal with this tendonosis. I have been out of the gym for 6 mnths now and want back in. Would injectible igf work? I hae tried Cissus, Celadrin, anti-inflamatories, physical therapy, ART, rest, you name it. Ready for something that works.
IGF1 (inject.), Hexarelin or Ghrp6 (inject.), with cissus and celadrin. Hell, of a recovery stack.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IGF1 (inject.), Hexarelin or Ghrp6 (inject.), with cissus and celadrin. Hell, of a recovery stack.
agreed. ive used oratropin with cissus and celadrin, I've used IGF1-LR3 with cissus and celadrin and they both work well.

glipp

glipp

Awards
Sounds good. Thanks for the info. I am new to this, was counting on Oratropin, which I haven't used either, but that didn't work out. Would inj. intr muscle every 3 days IGF near the injury site and 5 on 2 off intr muscle Hexarelin be recommended? I am trying to study up. Reading Grunt's sticky. Any other places I might read up particuarily re: Hexarelin. Thanks for any info.

glipp

glipp

Awards
agreed. ive used oratropin with cissus and celadrin, I've used IGF1-LR3 with cissus and celadrin and they both work well.
Thanks for your help as well. Did you use IGF1-LR3 for injury? If so what was the protocol?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help as well. Did you use IGF1-LR3 for injury? If so what was the protocol?
i used it for muscle building in conjunction with the kickoff of my current injectable cycle. I also will be using it to bridge my cycles. It has definitely strengthened my damaged tendons. i used it at 50mcg Every training day for 4 weeks