Oratropin-1 (and Designer Supps) thoughts

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I am in danger of being seriously "not very helpful", but I think it warrants a post anyway. First, there's so much going on, it's pretty tough to pinpoint what is what. Nonetheless, I must say (as mentioned in another thread) that my 4 week OT experience (just finishing) is positive. In brief:
week:
1) SD
2) SD
3) SD, OT
4) LMG, OT
---
5) Nolva, RXT, OT, LX
6) RXT, OT, LX
...My PCT will continue, but this is where I am currently. In a nut shell, the cycle gains were slow. ~8lbs up, and it is looking good comp-wise. The PCT (ending 2nd week) is the best I have ever had. Ran only 15mg nolva for week 1 just to be circumspect. But the key IMO has been the OT, RXT, LX stack, and probably the OT in weeks 3-4 of the cycle. My strength is unchanged from when I was on, which is amazing for me. Muscle mass and hardness and weight are unchanged. This is unheard of for me (hardgainer/ pure ecto). So as far as scientifically pinpointing what happened, I'm no help. But between Designer and IBE, I am a very happy guy. (And as stated before) especially in light of the fact that I was bitching at one time that my SD gains weren't coming as fast as I wanted!;) It will be interesting to see how things go after I complete the OT totally in 3 more days. I will report as such.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Nice results, even the though the ban took away alot of good supps, I think there are going to be some really good things coming out such as Oratropin and the DS line.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to be so ignorant, but what is this LMG? I keep seeing threads pop up about it, but no threads saying what it is and if its still available(post-ban). I am also interested in trying out OT. Lil pricey though.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The lean mass retention may be due to the short length of the cycle, according to Author L Rea in his book "chemical muscle enhancement 2: Building the perfect beast with Frank N' Steroid" cycles of 3 weeks or less (he calls them max androgen phases) are in most cases not long enough for the body to mount a "counter attack" ie: upramping cortisol production (to equalize higher anabolism w higher catabolism) and estrogen production, both of wich are obviously highly detrimental to post cycle mass retention in the form of heightened catabolism coupled with HPTA suppression from the high estrogen levels, both of wich will try to dominate post cycle.

Theese short blitz, get in grow and get the hell out cycles are sounding better and better to me, vs the more classical long cycles of 10 weeks or more, wich allthough accumulate alot of gains, are brutally suppressive to HPTA, and up ramped cortisol ussually caused a slow down in gains, and reeks havoc on mass post cycle.