Orals and TRT

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Now last night I was deep in thought (at 2 am) and I started thinking about something..Do people who are on trt do oral only cycles due to the fact that they have no suppression of test (I think I may be wrong this though),and what about pct?Do they also keep gains from for example Dbol only cycles in apposite to people who aren't on trt and do dbol only?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No need to do PCT. AI's may be needed, depending on compound. Keeping gains depends on diet and training.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
No need to do PCT. AI's may be needed, depending on compound. Keeping gains depends on diet and training.
Yes keepable gains are diet depended,buy there is no denying that Injectable gains are alot more keepable than that of orals..thats the question would these gains be easier to keep or just as hard as that of oral only

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes keepable gains are diet depended,buy there is no denying that Injectable gains are alot more keepable than that of orals..thats the question would these gains be easier to keep or just as hard as that of oral only
I disagree.

Many orals are so much more potent than injectables that they simply pull more glycogen into your muscles. Great part of that glycogen retention will be lost after the cycle.

Injectables can be ran for so much longer that there will be more time to build actual muscle tissue... But if you compare 6 weeks of orals to 6 weeks of short ester injectables, there will not be that big difference.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I disagree.

Many orals are so much more potent than injectables that they simply pull more glycogen into your muscles. Great part of that glycogen retention will be lost after the cycle.

Injectables can be ran for so much longer that there will be more time to build actual muscle tissue... But if you compare 6 weeks of orals to 6 weeks of short ester injectables, there will not be that big difference.
I do not have the knowledge to argue with you :)...However all I know is using orals and injectables together yield the best results (imho)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do not have the knowledge to argue with you :)...However all I know is using orals and injectables together yield the best results (imho)
True that. I always run at least test with orals.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
True that. I always run at least test with orals.
In my personal opinion alot of these cycles are incredibly over done...All you need is oral+test..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion alot of these cycles are incredibly over done...All you need is oral+test..
For example I know a guy who's last cycle lookef like this

Week 1-12: 750mg test e ew
Week 1-6: test prop 500mg ew
Week 4-10: Tren ace 400mg ew
Week 1-4 : 40mg dbol ed

This cycle is very extreme and unnecessary in my opinion..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 0
Anabolics 89
Anabolics 3
Davy25 Anabolics 22
Anabolics 6