orally active resveratrol.... could IBE do it?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In a nutshell...

Rez does lots of different things but one of the primary actions is to shut off all the gene triggers associated with hypercaloric diets. These gene triggers are intimately involved in the aging process and therefore make one more prone to age-related diseases such as atherosclerosis, cancer brain degeneration etc.

Shutting them down allows people like us to continue to eat a lot to maintain our physiques but metabolically and genetically the body is closer to a state of hypocalorism which is very well known to enhance lifespan in human and animal models.

On the whole, Americans are developing a shorter lifespan, despite our elevated living conditions, due largely to caloric excess and heavy reliance on low GI carbs/high saturated fat intake.

I notice, and I'm sure many of you do, that when bulking I feel slow and lethargic. Cutting, I feel a lot zippier mentally and physically. Perhaps high doses of Rez can give us the benefits of cutting/hypocaloric situations even when living hypercaloric lifestyle.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bioman again.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have a better idea.

We all put big floppy berets on, move to France, and drink red wine.. lots of it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have a better idea.

We all put big floppy berets on, move to France, and drink red wine.. lots of it.
I don't know man... I think it would take a LOT of wine for me to put a beret on though, so you got that part right!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
D, I think all it would take is for me to put on Easy E's "Gimme That Nut" and you'd be rockin' a Beret with a ball gag. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D, I think all it would take is for me to put on Easy E's "Gimme That Nut" and you'd be rockin' a Beret with a ball gag. :D
Don't muthaphukin count on it! How about this instead: :dance:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D bro, I think you need to keep those liver values in check, you have jaundice :D:lol:
Haha, it's just because I'm so happy! Look how big my head is too. Maybe I'm suffering from craniomegaly also.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Where's my bottle!

I want some res!

By the way... if people are performing these studies with all these health benefits, then they somehow have the pure form of res, so they would know how to contain it without it degrading so to speak.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's my bottle!

I want some res!

By the way... if people are performing these studies with all these health benefits, then they somehow have the pure form of res, so they would know how to contain it without it degrading so to speak.
good point. there has to be some form of it out there that bets a high rate of absorbtion.....but how much and can it be marketed in the supplement field?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bump for IBE/Lake.

Sounds like another damn good supp in IBE's fold. Can't wait.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What I'm wondering, is, are all the brands out now that contain reservatol bunk? Like NOW reservatol, and rez-v, etc? Are they not orally active at all?

I'm mega dosing some store bought res right now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I'm wondering, is, are all the brands out now that contain reservatol bunk? Like NOW reservatol, and rez-v, etc? Are they not orally active at all?

I'm mega dosing some store bought res right now.
bump to this. how much are you taking?

Aoba

Awards
wil an "innovative" research company be sourcing SRT 501 (orally active reservatrol over extended period in bloodstream) once the molecular structure is released?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
something usplab said on 1st page. what about an extract? how many pound of regular nettle would you need to get the extract found in 1 bottle of activate?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
something usplab said on 1st page. what about an extract? how many pound of regular nettle would you need to get the extract found in 1 bottle of activate?
:think:

nettle isnt reservatrol...... or are you making a comparison to red wine and its content of reservatrol to nettle?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Concentrations of components in plants vary upon the environment in which they are grown.

Just to give an example: Theobromine (an alkaloid in cocoa) can vary anywhere from 0.5% (by weight) to over 2% of a cocoa bean depending on where and how it's grown.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to hear any updates on this. I'm about ready to pull the trgger on a bulk purchase of 50 or 98% t-res but would hold out if you're releasing anything soon.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still interested in this possibility as well, trans isnt really an ption with a wifey and lil boy, would hate to have an adverse reactions from rub off....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
still interested in this possibility as well, trans isnt really an ption with a wifey and lil boy, would hate to have an adverse reactions from rub off....
After about 5hrs post-application, they are safe even if you sweat if you're talking test. What's your solute P?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
havnt even tried any T's for this exact reason so i dont have a solute of choice at this moment, do you have a preffered one? have you tried trans res? even 5 hours is a long time though since i like to aid my wife as much as possible when im home to give her a break and get a chance to bond with my little guy.... so oral would be ideal... but once agian whats your experience lead you to prefer?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lake has some hellish classes this summer (which is hellish in and of itself). He's got organic 2 lab and analytical, I think. Plus something else.

:blink:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OChem II Lab SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes Hitler seem like Ghandi

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
not sure man, where LMD?!
Actually I had the PCAT last saturday for pharmacy. I HATE THAT STUPID TEST! AHHHH.

I am especially mad because 4 answers that I changed, I came home and they were right before I changed them!!!!!!!

On a lighter note, we have decided to name this product Reverse and it will be coming VERY soon with X-Dream right with it :D.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
On a lighter note, we have decided to name this product Reverse and it will be coming VERY soon with X-Dream right with it :D.
That is great news! Thank you! Can you give any info on dosing amounts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
coming from ibe, it is coming soon means like 2-3 months at least.

j/k......kinda :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually I had the PCAT last saturday for pharmacy. I HATE THAT STUPID TEST! AHHHH.

I am especially mad because 4 answers that I changed, I came home and they were right before I changed them!!!!!!!

wow so this has been in the works and you mean VERY soon! right? X dreams as i understand it is just waiting on soon to arrive labels correct?

this sounds great, staying healthy and getting good sleep.. .mmm IBE
mmm

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I know I know keep the jokes coming. The same with Reverse, we are just waiting on labels and such. Reverse will probably come out within a week of X-Dream, or that is how it is planned.