Oral surgery mid cycle?

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bit of bad news here. Just found out I need oral surgery to remove a cyst in the roof of my mouth. Kind of a big ordeal as they have to make an incision and drill into the bone. Anyway, doc said 2 weeks no gym and at least a week with no solid foods.

Obviously this sucks as I am in the middle of a Sust/NPP cycle.

1. Do you guys think I should tell the Doc I am on cycle?
2. How dangerous do you think it will be to get the surgery? I am trying to put it off another month or two, but the pain is pretty bad and there's a chance it could get worse.
3. If I get it done, should I just keep cycling through it? Or stop now and go into PCT once the Sust clears? Honestly I am leaning towards cycling through it, but scared due to bleeding issues I have read about when getting surgery on cycle.

Any other advice appreciated. Thanks =(

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a meniscus repair done while on Test, told the doc just minutes before a surgery after I read something telling me to include anything I’m taking including testosterone. He said it didn’t matter and did the surgery. Didn’t ask me my dose or anything. I would just tell him/her you are on hormone therapy from your endocrinologist. Start with that, maybe. I can’t think of any reason it would matter other than clotting factors, which they are prepared for in surgery anyways. I’m at the point where I just tell Doctors I use steroids if they start asking questions and I’m not really open to suggestion or input about it...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Bit of bad news here. Just found out I need oral surgery to remove a cyst in the roof of my mouth. Kind of a big ordeal as they have to make an incision and drill into the bone. Anyway, doc said 2 weeks no gym and at least a week with no solid foods.

Obviously this sucks as I am in the middle of a Sust/NPP cycle.

1. Do you guys think I should tell the Doc I am on cycle?
2. How dangerous do you think it will be to get the surgery? I am trying to put it off another month or two, but the pain is pretty bad and there's a chance it could get worse.
3. If I get it done, should I just keep cycling through it? Or stop now and go into PCT once the Sust clears? Honestly I am leaning towards cycling through it, but scared due to bleeding issues I have read about when getting surgery on cycle.

Any other advice appreciated. Thanks =(
Not an issue and hell no don’t tell the doc you are on steroids. You shouldn’t be out of it so bad that you can’t keep pinning. You won’t be eating enough so you definitely don’t want to drop the gear or you’ll really lose gains. If you do feel too lousy to inject, pop a couple dbol per day if you have anything like that on hand. No AAS should interact with the drugs they’ll be administering

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d keep going if I were you. I don’t see how interfering with your hormones could negatively effect the surgery. You’ll probably heal faster because your on cycle.

But be careful with the meds they give you. If you get hydrocodone or oxycodone, the amount of Tylenol they put in there is crazy. Mixing oral steroids with that much Tylenol will beat your liver up. If they give ibeprofen extra strength, tramadol, OxyContin (doubt it), you should be okay. It’s the Tylenol that’s the most toxic crap.

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. My main concern, from what I am reading, is the blood clotting/excess bleeding. Especially since it's in the mouth. Also, I read it can give problems with the anesthia and waking up mid procedure.

So I was debating if I should tell the Doc so he can be prepared for that. Ultimately though, he'll probably freak out and tell me to stop and come back next month.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude it’s an orthodontist. It’s not open heart surgery. You have higher amounts of testosterone derivatives floating around in your blood, it’s not kryptonite. Just tell him you are on TRT and call it a day. I’d walk out of the office if he started asking me for scripts like he’s law enforcement.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
It’s not gonna interfere with anything. You have high levels of testosterone- a natural hormone. You don’t need to disclose anything about that. There is not clotting/bleeding issues to worry about. And you aren’t gonna wake up mid anesthesia lol calm down bro

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol aight guys thanks. Appreciate it ��