Optimal rad 140 dosage

Meattwodd

Awards
I know everyone has different opinions and it varies from weight to experience with compounds so I want to know what y’all think ,and your experience with dosage (x) versus at dosage (y) also is nolvadex good enough for a pct , and if so what dosage I’m not sure if it varies from something like the pct for a test cycle or something. sorry if that’s confusing

For context

37 years old 6’2 260 around 25% fat

Used pro hormones back in the 2010s when they where super popular but nothing really since

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no optimal dose for muscle building in trained individuals. Bodyweight is 100% Irrelevant. Muscle mass built from steroids or anabolics and previous use would be somewhat relevant. Those prohormones from mack in the day were not actually prohormones. They were all designer anabolic steroids that got marketed as prohormones and they are significantly stronger then most if not all sarms.

Typically dosing range for a man is technically going to be 5mg and up. I wouldn't expect to see much out of anything less then 15 and since you have used steroids before " hdrol, epistane, SD, m14add, trenavar ect." Yes those are steroids since you used stuff like that you probably would want more in the 20+ range

None of that is a suggestion, just my observation. I know lots of people complaining sarms don't work that are using 10mg a day, the ppl using 30mg a day usually aren't complaining.

Meattwodd

Awards
There's no optimal dose for muscle building in trained individuals. Bodyweight is 100% Irrelevant. Muscle mass built from steroids or anabolics and previous use would be somewhat relevant. Those prohormones from mack in the day were not actually prohormones. They were all designer anabolic steroids that got marketed as prohormones and they are significantly stronger then most if not all sarms.

Typically dosing range for a man is technically going to be 5mg and up. I wouldn't expect to see much out of anything less then 15 and since you have used steroids before " hdrol, epistane, SD, m14add, trenavar ect." Yes those are steroids since you used stuff like that you probably would want more in the 20+ range

None of that is a suggestion, just my observation. I know lots of people complaining sarms don't work that are using 10mg a day, the ppl using 30mg a day usually aren't complaining.
20mg will be my starting point then! I got one bottle from ma but looks like I’ll be needing a second or even a 3rd one! Thankyou for the response!

Also any input on the pct 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 or even 10/10/10/10 or something different from your experience, observations?

Thanks In advance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
20mg will be my starting point then! I got one bottle from ma but looks like I’ll be needing a second or even a 3rd one! Thankyou for the response!

Also any input on the pct 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 or even 10/10/10/10 or something different from your experience, observations?

Thanks In advance
I'm actually a rep for MA so good choice lol. I can't recommend you a pct dose and im on trt so i dont actually pct anymore but all of those potential dosing schemes you listed look typical. I don't know if you used any of the discount codes but my screen name is actually a 15% off code for the future.

Meattwodd

Awards
I'm actually a rep for MA so good choice lol. I can't recommend you a pct dose and im on trt so i dont actually pct anymore but all of those potential dosing schemes you listed look typical. I don't know if you used any of the discount codes but my screen name is actually a 15% off code for the future.
Awesome! I’ll be sure to use that code I appreciate you my man!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know everyone has different opinions and it varies from weight to experience with compounds so I want to know what y’all think ,and your experience with dosage (x) versus at dosage (y) also is nolvadex good enough for a pct , and if so what dosage I’m not sure if it varies from something like the pct for a test cycle or something. sorry if that’s confusing

For context

37 years old 6’2 260 around 25% fat

Used pro hormones back in the 2010s when they where super popular but nothing really since
I would consider dropping some body fat before running anything.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Eyeing up the injLG, LG, MK, + R140.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The Rad 140 injectable is legit

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I do get PIP from it tho

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Rad 140 injectable is legit
It's my favorite compound. Lol I've told many and it seems like I'm the only guy using it. Your the first besides me that I've seen post about it. Also to the op if you go this route 20 mgs of injectable is strong. For the oral Id personally would run no less then 30 mgs but 20 is a good starting point for someone that never used it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It's my favorite compound. Lol I've told many and it seems like I'm the only guy using it. Your the first besides me that I've seen post about it. Also to the op if you go this route 20 mgs of injectable is strong. For the oral Id personally would run no less then 30 mgs but 20 is a good starting point for someone that never used it.
@Jstrong20
What brand are you using?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm using Supreme labs, and I get a little PIP

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also supreme and yeah definatley some pip with it. Helps to massage injection site and injecting the muscle right before you train it. What dose are you running?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also supreme and yeah definatley some pip with it. Helps to massage injection site and injecting the muscle right before you train it. What dose are you running?
25mg every other day. I'm on week 2

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The pip honestly kind of sucks lol...but damn...the strength endurance and pumps are next level

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What Happened to supreme labs? They used to be in this board all the time. Is this an old bottle or new, used to use there stuff but haven’t bought anything in like a year or more. Is it still legit?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What Happened to supreme labs? They used to be in this board all the time. Is this an old bottle or new, used to use there stuff but haven’t bought anything in like a year or more. Is it still legit?
Yeah, they're still around and legit.

Just not a board sponsor anymore

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Have you ever tried warming the oil before injecting? @Jstrong20

The PIP is getting worse lol especially when I hit delts...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Leakydelts did you get PIP from the injectable RAD 140?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
25mg every other day. I'm on week 2
Curious to hear how your cycle progresses
I’m only doing 7.5mg of Rad and I’m getting fantastic strength and hardness on a deficit comparable to methylated steroids no doubt. Injectable you must be feeling badass AF

edit I’m on oral Rad of course

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious to hear how your cycle progresses
I’m only doing 7.5mg of Rad and I’m getting fantastic strength and hardness on a deficit comparable to methylated steroids no doubt. Injectable you must be feeling badass AF

edit I’m on oral Rad of course
which one?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever tried warming the oil before injecting? @Jstrong20

The PIP is getting worse lol especially when I hit delts...
Yeah. Lol it's rough but I've used it anyway a few times because it works so well. I added there injectable lgd3303 in at 20 mgs so 20mgs of rad/20 mgs 3303 and it was even crazier. Probably the quickest I've ever seen strength go up. I got injured shortly after starting though. So I don't know if 3303 is even stronger or if it was because of the total mg increase but yeah I'm excited to try again. I've said before I compare injectable rad to tren. I try not to say it too much because people will think that sounds crazy. Ha

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried cutting the oil yet. Also they sell it in powder and I thought about makeong it myself but haven't got around to that yet either.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you massage the area after a Injection you cause more inflammation. It actually makes it worse. Also when you massage a muscle after a injection your encouraging the oil to come back to the hole instead of disperse into the muscle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
which one?
im on MA research chems Rad

Yeah. Lol it's rough but I've used it anyway a few times because it works so well. I added there injectable lgd3303 in at 20 mgs so 20mgs of rad/20 mgs 3303 and it was even crazier. Probably the quickest I've ever seen strength go up. I got injured shortly after starting though. So I don't know if 3303 is even stronger or if it was because of the total mg increase but yeah I'm excited to try again. I've said before I compare injectable rad to tren. I try not to say it too much because people will think that sounds crazy. Ha
I don’t think it’s crazy to compare Rad to tren. Im not very experienced with Tren but I ran the 4,9 estra… tren precursor and I’d say that Rad is giving the same effects, strength just shooting up, crazy hardness, a dense dry look. But 120mg of that tren PH killed my libido (I was on 100mg of test prop ED), gave me night sweats and a nasty prolactin gyno flare up. Rad is giving me no side effects.
more I think about it the more I think I’ll just do Rad for my next cycle and kick the dosing up a notch 😎

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Leakydelts did you get PIP from the injectable RAD 140?
He hasn't been on the forum In a while. No injectable rad140 should cause PIP, if it does it's made poorly or has bacteria. Or one of the givens like maybe a brand new muscle or something like that. But if it's made properly and sterile and it's not a new injection site then it absolutely 100% should not cause pip any more then properly made testosterone or other traditional gear. Rad 140 is not hard to get into solution and does not require harsh solvents.

You need to throw that s*** in the garbage before you end up getting a baseball sized chunk cut out of your muscle from a infection

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm actually pretty sure it has a lower melting point then testosterone, it should e smooth as butter

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
When you massage the area after a Injection you cause more inflammation. It actually makes it worse. Also when you massage a muscle after a injection your encouraging the oil to come back to the hole instead of disperse into the muscle

Does anyone know what the solvent is in the injLG?
That weird smelling one w/ all (Ug) tren? I see the mct. Perhaps the solvent could be a factor. Idk if I ever ran mct I only ever got details about the stuff that had castor.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does anyone know what the solvent is in the injLG?
That weird smelling one w/ all (Ug) tren? I see the mct. Perhaps the solvent could be a factor. Idk if I ever ran mct I only ever got details about the stuff that had castor.
Shouldn't be any special solvents. I have used a ton of injectable lgd. Never noticed a weird smell

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards

I don’t think it’s crazy to compare Rad to tren. Im not very experienced with Tren but I ran the 4,9 estra… tren precursor and I’d say that Rad is giving the same effects, strength just shooting up, crazy hardness, a dense dry look. But 120mg of that tren PH killed my libido (I was on 100mg of test prop ED), gave me night sweats and a nasty prolactin gyno flare up. Rad is giving me no side effects.
more I think about it the more I think I’ll just do Rad for my next cycle and kick the dosing up a notch
Is that ‘tren’ you’re referring to a PH to dienolone? I have lots and lots of tren and at all doses long term for each.

But I would love so much to be able to try the DS/PH from the ‘DS/PH-era’, namely the ‘tren’ (x-tren, spawn..etc.) and AX’s or CEL’s Pplex, PP’s Turinabol, PP’s Tren LV, PP’s 1-t tren TD, etc..

all I got to run (DS/PH-wise) is PP’s SD ‘Superdrone LV, and I would’ve ran that SD way differently now…

But hey, I got to run actual SD (solo, ‘liqua-vade’, 30mg ED for 30+ days) which ppl def serve fakes of, I got to run actual deca (solo 400mg ED for 5 wks)which ppl def serve fake of, and the ‘Cheap Easy-To-Grab ‘Big-Cheap-Typical-Three’:
-tren E + A, -Test C + E + P, and -dbol

….all of which I exp.with quite a bit, all diff doses.

Most I ever ran long term of tren (E) was 1400mg per wk
(700mg 2x per wk)
{****w/400mg-1500mg test E or C EW*****}

For test (C) it was 2000mg
(1000mg 2x per wk)
{******solo or with 1000mg tren E ****}

For dbol it was 1050mg raised to 1400mg per wk
(150mg ED/ 25mg caps 6x ED raised to 200mg ED/ 25mg caps 8x ED)
{*****with test E 500mg EW AND 600mg-800mg Tren E EW******}

and wow the nose bleeds, runny nose, and super-ultra-mega-back pumps….

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Is that ‘tren’ you’re referring to a PH to dienolone? I have lots and lots of tren and at all doses long term for each.

But I would love so much to be able to try the DS/PH from the ‘DS/PH-era’, namely the ‘tren’ (x-tren, spawn..etc.) and AX’s or CEL’s Pplex, PP’s Turinabol, PP’s Tren LV, PP’s 1-t tren TD, etc..

all I got to run (DS/PH-wise) is PP’s SD ‘Superdrone LV, and I would’ve ran that SD way differently now…

But hey, I got to run actual SD (solo, ‘liqua-vade’, 30mg ED for 30+ days) which ppl def serve fakes of, I got to run actual deca (solo 400mg ED for 5 wks)which ppl def serve fake of, and the ‘Cheap Easy-To-Grab ‘Big-Cheap-Typical-Three’:
-tren E + A, -Test C + E + P, and -dbol

….all of which I exp.with quite a bit, all diff doses.

Most I ever ran long term of tren (E) was 1400mg per wk
(700mg 2x per wk)
{****w/400mg-1500mg test E or C EW*****}

For test (C) it was 2000mg
(1000mg 2x per wk)
{******solo or with 1000mg tren E ****}

For dbol it was 1050mg raised to 1400mg per wk
(150mg ED/ 25mg caps 6x ED raised to 200mg ED/ 25mg caps 8x ED)
{*****with test E 500mg EW AND 600mg-800mg Tren E EW******}

and wow the nose bleeds, runny nose, and super-ultra-mega-back pumps….

“…..Have used**** lot s and lots and lots……”

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have run Test over a gram but you my friend take the cake LOL crazy

I used the following at least it’s marketed as a tren precursor so that’s what I thought
ESTRA-4,9,11-TRIENE-3,17-DIONE

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He hasn't been on the forum In a while. No injectable rad140 should cause PIP, if it does it's made poorly or has bacteria. Or one of the givens like maybe a brand new muscle or something like that. But if it's made properly and sterile and it's not a new injection site then it absolutely 100% should not cause pip any more then properly made testosterone or other traditional gear. Rad 140 is not hard to get into solution and does not require harsh solvents.

You need to throw that s*** in the garbage before you end up getting a baseball sized chunk cut out of your muscle from a infection
I wish I knew another spot to get injectable Rad. The stuff is strong af

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I haven't tried cutting the oil yet. Also they sell it in powder and I thought about makeong it myself but haven't got around to that yet either.
@Jstrong20

How many times have you ran the injectable RAD from Supreme? How long were the cycles?

Have you ever had an infection from it?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

more I think about it the more I think I’ll just do Rad for my next cycle and kick the dosing up a notch 😎
You are noticing all this from the oral version of RAD? And at what dose?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Smont

Couldn't the drug itself be causing the pain?

And, not necessarily the cooking process/solvents, or bacteria?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are noticing all this from the oral version of RAD? And at what dose?
7.5mg
I have a stack going in the logs section
But even when i introduced it at 5mg I immediately noticed strength and hardness well beyond my ostarine baseline

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reading through this has me intrigued, but I do not see any I/M rad out there?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Through my experience with both I would say yes.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Jstrong20

How many times have you ran the injectable RAD from Supreme? How long were the cycles?

Have you ever had an infection from it?

No never an infection or I would of stopped. Lol. First time I ran it i kept adding weeks because it was going so well. Was well over 12 weeks for sure. Last time I got injured and had to stop. Don't remember how long I was on before that happened probably over eight weeks. Used between 0.3-0.4 mls If remember right it was 13 mgs per 0.2 mls. So 18-26 mgs a day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont

Couldn't the drug itself be causing the pain?

And, not necessarily the cooking process/solvents, or bacteria?
Yes a drug itself could cause pain, but rad shouldn't. Things with a really high melting point usually are the the things that cause pain. There's nothing particular about rad that should. If I'm not mistaken I've seen you say multiple sarms caused you pip, I definitely remember you saying this about yk-11. Did all these injectable sarms your getting come from 1 company? If so I will assume your problem lies in how it's being made

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yes a drug itself could cause pain, but rad shouldn't. Things with a really high melting point usually are the the things that cause pain. There's nothing particular about rad that should. If I'm not mistaken I've seen you say multiple sarms caused you pip, I definitely remember you saying this about yk-11. Did all these injectable sarms your getting come from 1 company? If so I will assume your problem lies in how it's being made
The Supreme Labs (SL) YK 11 did give me some PIP, but the AA version did not... I believe the concentrations were different, but I'd have to look back

I did .3ml of SL RAD 140 last night, and warmed the oil in the syringe in a heating pad. Went in smooth as butter. So far no PIP. Finger crossed

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have people figured out a good dosing scheme for Rad since the half life was found to be 60 hours ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have people figured out a good dosing scheme for Rad since the half life was found to be 60 hours ?
Daily is the best route, even drugs with a 7 to 10 day half life many would consider daily the best route

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I would go daily if taken orally

I do every other day with the injectable version

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daily is the best route, even drugs with a 7 to 10 day half life many would consider daily the best route
With the 60 hour half life and people dosing at 20-30 mg do you think that’s what made it so suppressive? I’d imagine a 5mg dose of Rad is probably gonna blow away any natural Anabolic so why not save money and just low dose Rad vs spending a boat on natty supps(unless you don’t want to dabble in sarms)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I was going to say sorry to the OP for hijacking his thread (kind of)...but i think homeboy bailed 😂

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See I guess we talked up the injectable rad too much. I just went to order some and they are out now. Lol