Optimal rad 140 dosage

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have people figured out a good dosing scheme for Rad since the half life was found to be 60 hours ?
What’s this based on? Personally, RAD interferes with my sleep when taken too late, but if the half life is that long, the timing shouldn’t affect it that much.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the 60 hour half life and people dosing at 20-30 mg do you think that’s what made it so suppressive? I’d imagine a 5mg dose of Rad is probably gonna blow away any natural Anabolic so why not save money and just low dose Rad vs spending a boat on natty supps(unless you don’t want to dabble in sarms)
You are saying there is little to no shut down on 5mg or Rad?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are saying there is little to no shut down on 5mg or Rad?
I’d imagine it’s very little compared to the 20-30mg dose. Do you think any natty supps that would yield better results than low dose of Rad? I understand there is still some suppression but for money purposes I think you would get more out of the Rad than the natty stuff that typically costs $50-60 for a month. At 5mg a day of Rad $40is a bottle ..will last quite a while.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d imagine it’s very little compared to the 20-30mg dose. Do you think any natty supps that would yield better results than low dose of Rad? I understand there is still some suppression but for money purposes I think you would get more out of the Rad than the natty stuff that typically costs $50-60 for a month. At 5mg a day of Rad $40is a bottle ..will last quite a while.
curious as I havent taken rad 140 and last time I did ostarine was like 6 years ago. at 5mg it would still cause suppression, issue would be at 5mg would I see results, then have to run full on PCT

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
curious as I havent taken rad 140 and last time I did ostarine was like 6 years ago. at 5mg it would still cause suppression, issue would be at 5mg would I see results, then have to run full on PCT
That’s kinda my question…will 5mg of Rad yeild better results than taking a bunch of natty Anabolics. I’m curious myself and may try it out at some point. Or even maybe a 5mg dose of Rad alongside a 6mg dose of Enclomiphene to keep suppression very minimal. I’m 40 and not trying to get massive or anything, just stay/get stronger and it’s just fun to be on something not natural honestly.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lower dose lower suppression that simple. Pros and cons to lighter and heavier cycles. Light cycles still need PCTs but in theory you’ll recover test to baseline faster and your (smaller gains due to a mild cycle) will be more keepable

I am logging a Sarm stack and I felt 5mg of Rad kick in and give more strength and hardness but I’m responding to it better than most.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower dose lower suppression that simple. Pros and cons to lighter and heavier cycles. Light cycles still need PCTs but in theory you’ll recover test to baseline faster and your (smaller gains due to a mild cycle) will be more keepable

I am logging a Sarm stack and I felt 5mg of Rad kick in and give more strength and hardness but I’m responding to it better than most.
Exactly my thoughts and what I was hoping to hear. Are you running it solo or with serm ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exactly my thoughts and what I was hoping to hear. Are you running it solo or with serm ?
You can see details in the cycle logs section

I am using the serm at the end. It’s a noble effort to want to minimize your suppression but it can be limiting to the point of uselessness. I think HCG would be better but when you’re talking 5mg Rad, why bother.

light cycle, heavy cycle whatever, run a real PCT and you’ll have nothing to worry about

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can see details in the cycle logs section

I am using the serm at the end. It’s a noble effort to want to minimize your suppression but it can be limiting to the point of uselessness. I think HCG would be better but when you’re talking 5mg Rad, why bother.

light cycle, heavy cycle whatever, run a real PCT and you’ll have nothing to worry about
With 5mg would you run any sort of otc base like dhea or anything or should that dose of Rad be low enough to not really need anything?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With 5mg would you run any sort of otc base like dhea or anything or should that dose of Rad be low enough to not really need anything?
I added Dermacrine but I’m stacking sarms and going higher than just 5mg lol
I don’t have the experience to say if it is needed but I feel great on my stack right now so yeah 😁

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I added Dermacrine but I’m stacking sarms and going higher than just 5mg lol
I don’t have the experience to say if it is needed but I feel great on my stack right now so yeah
What exactly are you running if you don’t mind me asking?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s a highly classified mystery
That I’m publicly logging in the cycle logs section
Sorry but I did already mention that

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a highly classified mystery
That I’m publicly logging in the cycle logs section
Sorry but I did already mention that
Sorry man I just found your log!! Great progress, looking great. I’m definitely gonna give the Low dose Rad and Dermacrine a shot. You recommend I start Dermacrine same time as Rad or wait ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry man I just found your log!! Great progress, looking great. I’m definitely gonna give the Low dose Rad and Dermacrine a shot. You recommend I start Dermacrine same time as Rad or wait ?
I’m no authority on this,
At a low dose you may not need it or need it right away
But many people run long cycles and report low estrogen sides associated with suppression on a long cycle with no test base so Dermacrine would help with that

the other thing that people use is 4-Andro as a literal testosterone base. Probably the better route, but expensive to dose properly

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-andro is probably going to be a better option than dermacrine imo. Would do 4-andro td

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-andro is probably going to be a better option than dermacrine imo. Would do 4-andro td
Do you know TD 4andro products are out there, any that you’d recommend? I must have seen them in the past but I can’t remember any brands

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you know TD 4andro products are out there, any that you’d recommend? I must have seen them in the past but I can’t remember any brands
IML has super 4-andro and you can still find iconic formulations version some places. But IML still produces it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IML has super 4-andro and you can still find iconic formulations version some places. But IML still produces it
Awesome man. I’m loving sarms and planning to go heavier on the next cycle so I’m thinking about moving to a 4 andro base. And running LGD into a Rad stack or something Haha we will see.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m no authority on this,
At a low dose you may not need it or need it right away
But many people run long cycles and report low estrogen sides associated with suppression on a long cycle with no test base so Dermacrine would help with that

the other thing that people use is 4-Andro as a literal testosterone base. Probably the better route, but expensive to dose properly
I have oral dhea and pregnenelone on hand…would that work as well since that’s all Dermacrine is along with the little ai incorporated in it. I’m assuming the Rad is gonna lower my estrogen anyways.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have oral dhea and pregnenelone on hand…would that work as well since that’s all Dermacrine is along with the little ai incorporated in it. I’m assuming the Rad is gonna lower my estrogen anyways.
Yes and no. It is the same thing, but transdermal would give superior absorption for one thing. It also provides a longer time of release, so you’ll have more stable levels. And you often get more exposure to enzymes that metabolize the DHEA into target hormones through the skin. Oral DHEA often gives more estrogen.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and no. It is the same thing, but transdermal would give superior absorption for one thing. It also provides a longer time of release, so you’ll have more stable levels. And you often get more exposure to enzymes that metabolize the DHEA into target hormones through the skin. Oral DHEA often gives more estrogen.
Isn’t more estrogen what you want as a base?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn’t more estrogen what you want as a base?
Well, preferably you'd want as much test that you can get out of the DHEA's, that can then be converted to estro. It's better to have sufficient levels of test and estro, compared to just having sufficient levels of estro.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like said, IML is the only one still producing TD 4-Andro. But if you can find Iconic's Alpha Four, I'd go with that. It's highly dosed and has Androsterone to go with the 4-Andro. You can still find Alpha Gainz 4-Andro from UK, I think, which is nice as well. But I'm sure IML works just fine too.