Apex Products' Timing and Optimal Dosages

J-Test

Awards
Hey y'all,

Been an Apex user since January. $833 invested to date including my subscription arriving tomorrow. Been wondering what the timing is as well as dosages. Like I've hunted for info and found that Ursa works at 2ml, but works better at 3mL, is best at 4ml. I didn't even know Epichaos was a pre-workout until another thread tipped me off a week ago.

What are the timing and optimal dosages for -

Arimahex
Epichaos
Triton - I use this as pre WO
Ursa
Hyperion
Mass Shift
Stanogen
AET-50

If optimal is too broad, then I can get specific - 210-215# male, 5'11", muscular. Not ectomorphic, more a hybrid of the other two.

Basically looking for - people normally see better results at xyz mL dosage.

Any information is appreciated, thank yuh!

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is my current dose/timing...

Morning, training days only:
- Triton, 5 pumps on shins

Night, everyday:
- AET-50, 4 pumps on tops of feet
- Arimahex, 5 pumps on shins

I tend to wipe excess on the inside of my forearms and let the rest soak into my hands. And I try for about 2hr prior to training/bedtime. That's about how long all of them take to kick in on me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only one I have personal experience with is Triton and I find it works best dosing 1.5-2ml about an hour preworkout. I apply to the tops of my feet and behind my knees (popliteal fossa).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will assume you want to use all of this together so lets try and dive right in!

Arimahex= 1-2 ml apply either AM with hyperion OR PM with AET (all 3 used on traps / shoulders)
Epichaos= 1-2 ml apply 1 pre work out with Triton
Triton= 1-2 ml pre workout
Ursa= 2-4 ml once per day shins / inner thighs
Hyperion=1 ml applied AM
Mass Shift= 1-2 ml split before meals 1-3x per day tops of feet / shins
Stanogen= 4ml split applied to traps / shoulders
AET-50=1ml PM

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The only one I have personal experience with is Triton and I find it works best dosing 1.5-2ml about an hour preworkout. I apply to the tops of my feet and behind my knees (popliteal fossa).
Why no shoulder and clavicul?

J-Test

Awards
I will assume you want to use all of this together so lets try and dive right in!

Arimahex= 1-2 ml apply either AM with hyperion OR PM with AET (all 3 used on traps / shoulders)
Epichaos= 1-2 ml apply 1 pre work out with Triton
Triton= 1-2 ml pre workout
Ursa= 2-4 ml once per day shins / inner thighs
Hyperion=1 ml applied AM
Mass Shift= 1-2 ml split before meals 1-3x per day tops of feet / shins
Stanogen= 4ml split applied to traps / shoulders
AET-50=1ml PM
Very helpful - thank you. I’ve had a few things suboptimal, including application locations. I’m not using all simultaneously ; running Arimahex, Hyperion, Triton PWO, and Epichaos for next 8 weeks. I’ll rotate back to the others on next round. It could be helpful to others to maybe have a ‘cheat sheet’ or something outlining best timing and locations. My suggestion, thanks for clarifying!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like Triton and Epichaos 1Hr PWO (showering 4 - 5 hours after sometimes makes me think I should apply in the AM)
Ursa and Flashpoint in the AM for longer time on/absorbing before shower
AET before bed or low dose alongside stim/fat burners

I apply Flashpoint on abs and all else on shoulders, traps, forearms and backs of knees
I'm always cautious about white shirts or sheets too

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm always cautious about white shirts or sheets too
Fear not!!
Apex carriers have a protective "finish layer" which will help to keep the goods on your skin and not on your clothes!

I have only had some "bleed over" back in the day before the gels and using high doses of UM not sure it cant happen, but I use a LOT of apex and its not a problem.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the initial uptake is almost as fast as the carrier can open the pours in the skin. the carrier itself is dry enough to put clothes over it after a few minutes. I, like many others, like to rub any excess sitting on top into the skin after a couple of minutes just to be sure all actives are deployed. that said a lot of times when I am in a hurry I apply, wait a few mins and go. no rubbing

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fear not!!
Apex carriers have a protective "finish layer" which will help to keep the goods on your skin and not on your clothes!

I have only had some "bleed over" back in the day before the gels and using high doses of UM not sure it cant happen, but I use a LOT of apex and its not a problem.
Good to know thanks!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my current dose/timing...

Morning, training days only:
- Triton, 5 pumps on shins

Night, everyday:
- AET-50, 4 pumps on tops of feet
- Arimahex, 5 pumps on shins

I tend to wipe excess on the inside of my forearms and let the rest soak into my hands. And I try for about 2hr prior to training/bedtime. That's about how long all of them take to kick in on me.
Do you “feel” anything after applying arimahex? I know bottle says 5 pumps is 1ml but it seems like quite a bit more vs. me drawing 1ml of my liquid Tadalafil. Is your bottle lasting 30days at 5 pumps a day?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you “feel” anything after applying arimahex? I know bottle says 5 pumps is 1ml but it seems like quite a bit more vs. me drawing 1ml of my liquid Tadalafil. Is your bottle lasting 30days at 5 pumps a day?
I will assume you are holding 30 ml bottles? if so then yes it will last 30 days at 1 ml. if you properly keep count anyhow.

I dont think you will really feel anything from a dose. Its the cumulative build up that makes all the good things happen.
give it about 2 weeks to start noticing the effects.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will assume you are holding 30 ml bottles? if so then yes it will last 30 days at 1 ml. if you properly keep count anyhow.

I dont think you will really feel anything from a dose. Its the cumulative build up that makes all the good things happen.
Thank you sir

LucasBagoDoce

Awards

Heard some people saying here that overdosing Ursa gave them insane results. Do you agree that the higher the dose the better with it?
And any possible sides to doubling the standard dose, for example?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heard some people saying here that overdosing Ursa gave them insane results. Do you agree that the higher the dose the better with it?
And any possible sides to doubling the standard dose, for example?
Ursa Major Does indeed seem to get stronker with additional dosing. I don't really know the upper limit so I cannot tell you how much is too much, or how much will no longer return more effects.

There are many here who love its effects at 4ml per day. but there are plenty of people who love it at say 2 ml. Its going to be fairly personal. Many claim to sweat profusely at 4 ml. that may not be in your wheelhouse. in that case many will just run it longer rather than blast at such a high dose. at 4ml per day a 60ml only lasts 15 days.

So again start at 1 ml which is 5 pumps see what happens. some people are delighted with its effects even at minimal dosing.

also, it has a muscle hardening effect that is easily noticeable at lower dosing, so it might come down to your goals for choosing your dose.