Opinions please.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I may get bashed for this or not, But I'm here to share a issue I ran into, I recently got 10ml of test e and nothing after 5 weeks into the cycle. Ordered another brand of test and on week 10 I noticed a crazy increase of libido,mood swings,nut shrinkage, body comp changes minor, Strength inc, Think the first batch of test I got was bunk ? The other company I got had to of been good cause the effects kicked in on week 4-5 of the new test. what are your opinions ?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I may get bashed for this or not, But I'm here to share a issue I ran into, I recently got 10ml of test e and nothing after 5 weeks into the cycle. Ordered another brand of test and on week 10 I noticed a crazy increase of libido,mood swings,nut shrinkage, body comp changes minor, Strength inc, Think the first batch of test I got was bunk ? The other company I got had to of been good cause the effects kicked in on week 4-5 of the new test. what are your opinions ?
Bashed? It happens .. sometimes you get bunk stuff. I don't think anyone's gonna bash you too hard .. unless its bunk because you didn't search for a good enough source - then it's all on you.

So how long have you been on now for? It's always better to be safe than sorry; don't extend a cycle for 10 weeks or more just because something "may" have been bunk (unless it was tested, you have no idea if it really was or not.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on cycle for 10 weeks was alrdy planning on keeping it at 12 weeks. But Yeah thats true keeping it simple.