Opinions on upcoming summertime stack...

breakoutyear

Awards
What do you guys think about my future stack...
I will be doing 2 a days and will try to get in 4-5000k calories daily. I am looking to pack on some mass and cut a little fat at the same time. Basically recomp.
6'1 212lbs 10%bf. 22yo

Natadrol (new version) 6-8 caps (2 bottles)
Alphamax (8 weeks) prewkt & pre bed
Anabeta Elite (8 weeks)
Recompadrol (6 weeks)
X-Gels (50 workouts) + High Volume + metabolic powder

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think about my future stack... I will be doing 2 a days and will try to get in 4-5000k calories daily. I am looking to pack on some mass and cut a little fat at the same time. Basically recomp. 6'1 212lbs 10%bf. 22yo Natadrol (new version) 6-8 caps (2 bottles) Alphamax (8 weeks) prewkt & pre bed Anabeta Elite (8 weeks) Recompadrol (6 weeks) X-Gels (50 workouts) + High Volume + metabolic powder
Holy stack!

Why the two a days? Do you mean one session weights and one session cardio or?

breakoutyear

Awards
Well one workout will be weight training and then the other will MMA training so basically HIT training. I figure it'll be harder to bulk this way though but maybe I'll accumulate less fat this way and maybe burn fat.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well one workout will be weight training and then the other will MMA training so basically HIT training. I figure it'll be harder to bulk this way though but maybe I'll accumulate less fat this way and maybe burn fat.
Okay I was just curious if you meant two weight training sessions.

Two a days will surely have you eating more calories as it seems you already have planned with 4-5000kcals a day.

I would imagine with a well planned out diet and your two sessions, the supplement stack you have should be very effective for a recomp.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stack should ensure your gains are plentiful, and stay lean!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about my future stack...
I will be doing 2 a days and will try to get in 4-5000k calories daily. I am looking to pack on some mass and cut a little fat at the same time. Basically recomp.
6'1 212lbs 10%bf. 22yo

Natadrol (new version) 6-8 caps (2 bottles)
Alphamax (8 weeks) prewkt & pre bed
Anabeta Elite (8 weeks)
Recompadrol (6 weeks)
X-Gels (50 workouts) + High Volume + metabolic powder
Provided your diets on point (a 1000kcal range is a large window) and trainings on point, then that stack will be awesome, if only a tad excessive lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow Holy stack!

Any chance you may be running a log?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! That stack is nuts

breakoutyear

Awards
Provided your diets on point (a 1000kcal range is a large window) and trainings on point, then that stack will be awesome, if only a tad excessive lol
lol I'm starting to think it might be a bit excessive too. What would I drop?

breakoutyear

Awards
Wow Holy stack!

Any chance you may be running a log?
Yes I would be willing to run a log but I wouldn't start it till probably mid May because that when I would be done with all my exams and stuff. Do you think its a bit much? Money isn't an issue for me right not so that's why so much...

breakoutyear

Awards
Looks awesome!! Let me know if you have any questions on Alphamax!
I do have a question about alphamax. I know its a test booster but it also is an AI as well? I've read it have a few different compounds in it to make it very versatile and effective...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of dropping anything, you could bridge all of what you plan to run.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do have a question about alphamax. I know its a test booster but it also is an AI as well? I've read it have a few different compounds in it to make it very versatile and effective...
Yep! Has a full 75mg Arimistane which is a potent AI inhibitor. It help help to keep both estrogen and cortisol under control!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep! Has a full 75mg Arimistane which is a potent AI inhibitor. It help help to keep both estrogen and cortisol under control!
Positive on Armistane's ability to lower cortisol?

breakoutyear

Awards
Instead of dropping anything, you could bridge all of what you plan to run.
I probably take everything else and bridge the stack with natadrol and something else. I haven't really heard of anyone raving about the new Natadrol though. Everything else in the stack seems to have yield pretty good results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably take everything else and bridge the stack with natadrol and something else. I haven't really heard of anyone raving about the new Natadrol though. Everything else in the stack seems to have yield pretty good results.
Ya not but feedback on new Natadrol yet. I plan to run it soon at 8 caps a day. Then will probably throw ArA at 1.5 grams per day at around week 4.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a solid stack for sure. Wish I had the cash to run something like that.

breakoutyear

Awards
Ya not but feedback on new Natadrol yet. I plan to run it soon at 8 caps a day. Then will probably throw ArA at 1.5 grams per day at around week 4.
As soon as you start to run Natadrol are you going to dose 8caps immediately or build up to 8caps?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As soon as you start to run Natadrol are you going to dose 8caps immediately or build up to 8caps?
Go right to 8 as I've been asking around and 8 seems to be where it's at (still must be under dosed from old version).

Tbol

Awards
Alphamax pre, with Ara, as opposed to first thing in the a.m. and before bed?

breakoutyear

Awards
Yes. I thought that was the best way to arrange it. Hopefully it gives bigger and better pumps. Have you tried am and pm and had results?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt you'll lose fat at that many calories. You could get some good mass but over 3500 is probably too much unless you've got a crazy fast metabolism

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What do you guys think about my future stack...I will be doing 2 a days and will try to get in 4-5000k calories daily. I am looking to pack on some mass and cut a little fat at the same time. Basically recomp. 6'1 212lbs 10%bf. 22yoNatadrol (new version) 6-8 caps (2 bottles)Alphamax (8 weeks) prewkt & pre bedAnabeta Elite (8 weeks) Recompadrol (6 weeks)X-Gels (50 workouts) + High Volume + metabolic powder
For recomping, this is pretty spot on. I also really like HIIT 3x a week when recomping, and I'd add some agmatine as well

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For recomping, this is pretty spot on. I also really like HIIT 3x a week when recomping, and I'd add some agmatine as well
Patiently waiting for the, "Coop's Corner: Agmatine Edition". :D

breakoutyear

Awards
I'm very active so HIIT 3x a week is no problem. High Volume has a 1gram of agmatine in it.

breakoutyear

Awards
I doubt you'll lose fat at that many calories. You could get some good mass but over 3500 is probably too much unless you've got a crazy fast metabolism
I will be doing 2 a days pretty much everyday except for Sunday so hopefully that'll have a positive effect on my metabolism and fat lose.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye sir, Alphamax pre workout on training days and first thing in the morning on off days. Second dose is pre bed, as empty of a stomach as possible. ArA pre workout with your accessory supps too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

breakoutyear

Awards

I know Alphamax is an AI too and AI's dry you out/up so would it be pointless to take creatine and GMS along with alpha since GMS draws water into the muscle cell? Or would it not have an effect?

breakoutyear

Awards
One more question...once you stop taking Alphamax gyno shouldn't flair up right? I've heard some say once they stop taking an AI type product they started having symptoms of gyno...just trying to make sure my hormones go back to normal such as estrogen and test and don't go crazy on me lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One more question...once you stop taking Alphamax gyno shouldn't flair up right? I've heard some say once they stop taking an AI type product they started having symptoms of gyno...just trying to make sure my hormones go back to normal such as estrogen and test and don't go crazy on me lol

You can continue with creatine and gms no worries. And no need to taper of AlphaMax, gyno should be no concern.