Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Opinions on pct

Swole808

Member
Going to start my 5 week dbol only cycle soon 30mg ed. I cant get any nolva or clomid. What do you think of otc Warrior Labs Super PCT and SNS Inhibit-E as a pct? Any suggestions?
 
I hope your dbol is fake. Don't run a cycle without a serm, especially dbol...Do you even have a test base? How old are you? Research a **** ton before you even consider anything hormonal
 
Why are you taking steroids at all if you can't get a SERM? Not taking a test base either? This is bad news, bro. Do some research before you start.
 
His cawk is gonna fall off and when he bends over to pick it up, it'll run away lmfao

Nah he's eventually gonna be too lethargic to do that much work
 
I hope your dbol is fake. Don't run a cycle without a serm, especially dbol...Do you even have a test base? How old are you? Research a **** ton before you even consider anything hormonal

Why are you taking steroids at all if you can't get a SERM? Not taking a test base either? This is bad news, bro. Do some research before you start.

Ok. I cant get any serms atm. What is the next best thing to take as a pct? I got warrioir labz super pct and sns inhibit-e on hand, thats why i asked.
 
Also you pretty much need a prescription AI on hand for dbol. I don't think inhibit-e will be enough and I rep for SNS lol
 
Nothing otc suffices for the majority of true estrogen problems imo and from my experience

Lol your experience of one cycle!
Sorry I just love giving you shiit for that, you've obviously done extensive research on what you're interested in. More than can be said for 75% of the dimwits that do this stuff.
 
Lol your experience of one cycle!
Sorry I just love giving you shiit for that, you've obviously done extensive research on what you're interested in. More than can be said for 75% of the dimwits that do this stuff.

Compliment i guess haha? Yee im on here daily absorbing more and more knowledge lol...And I was just saying that based on my experience with arimistane
 
Compliment i guess haha? Yee im on here daily absorbing more and more knowledge lol...And I was just saying that based on my experience with arimistane

Yeah I know I'm messing with you bro. And you should definitely take it as a compliment. Most of the time when I'm on this forum I read stuff and have to restrain myself from giving a smart ass response because people are such morons.
 
Yeah I know I'm messing with you bro. And you should definitely take it as a compliment. Most of the time when I'm on this forum I read stuff and have to restrain myself from giving a smart ass response because people are such morons.

Such as the op lmfao, had too
 
Dbol only cycle is actually a pretty decent cycle to promote intermittent strength gains. You will gain size, mostly intramuscular water retention so you will get full, hard, and vascular.. but you will lost the majority as you have no agent available to solidify the gains made; ex: test, tren, deca, etc.


Now.. to address your stupidity. How do you source an illegal hormone, but you can't source nolva or clomid which is regularly available, ALL FREAKIN OVER
 
Dbol only cycle is actually a pretty decent cycle to promote intermittent strength gains. You will gain size, mostly intramuscular water retention so you will get full, hard, and vascular.. but you will lost the majority as you have no agent available to solidify the gains made; ex: test, tren, deca, etc.


Now.. to address your stupidity. How do you source an illegal hormone, but you can't source nolva or clomid which is regularly available, ALL FREAKIN OVER


I got it awhile back, and now things got complicated so i got no source now.
 
You both were morons at one point, if you guys are speaking of past experiences. Atleast i asked and did not run it yet. Im not a moron after all. Lol

That's true lol, yea man I'd spend more time researching and browsing the forums, a epistane or halodrol would be good as a first, dont forget a test base and a serm for your pct. My first cycle was epistane and i gained 15.5lbs in 4 weeks while slightly reducing bodyfat, only thing i didnt like was slight libido drop from forgetting a test base
 
That's true lol, yea man I'd spend more time researching and browsing the forums, a epistane or halodrol would be good as a first, dont forget a test base and a serm for your pct. My first cycle was epistane and i gained 15.5lbs in 4 weeks while slightly reducing bodyfat, only thing i didnt like was slight libido drop from forgetting a test base

What about if i ran it on a lower dose? I dont want it go to waste.
 
What about if i ran it on a lower dose? I dont want it go to waste.

Sell it hahaha...I personally don't like compounds that aromatize, especially as a first cycle. Dbol is also pretty harsh, id start out with something like epistane, hdrol, pmag or methyldiazirinol. My first and only cycle so far was epistane for 4 weeks, gained 15.5lbs and saw a reduction in bodyfat. Dont forget a test base, i had a slight drop in libido around week three, will be using dermacrine next time around. How old are you anyways?
 
Sell it hahaha...I personally don't like compounds that aromatize, especially as a first cycle. Dbol is also pretty harsh, id start out with something like epistane, hdrol, pmag or methyldiazirinol. My first and only cycle so far was epistane for 4 weeks, gained 15.5lbs and saw a reduction in bodyfat. Dont forget a test base, i had a slight drop in libido around week three, will be using dermacrine next time around. How old are you anyways?

27.
 
How long have you had the dbol? It's probably lost some of its potency by now anyways. Just do more research, but i still would avoid dbol, especially as a first, i would start simple and work your way up
 
How long have you had the dbol? It's probably lost some of its potency by now anyways. Just do more research, but i still would avoid dbol, especially as a first, i would start simple and work your way up

If it's pharma grade it'll be g2g for a good while
 
Sell it hahaha...I personally don't like compounds that aromatize, especially as a first cycle. Dbol is also pretty harsh, id start out with something like epistane, hdrol, pmag or methyldiazirinol. My first and only cycle so far was epistane for 4 weeks, gained 15.5lbs and saw a reduction in bodyfat. Dont forget a test base, i had a slight drop in libido around week three, will be using dermacrine next time around. How old are you anyways?

Dbol is harsh?? Dbol is freakin mild bro.. alot of competitive bodybuilders run dbol year round 4 weeks on, 6-8 weeks off, 4 weeks on, 6-8 weeks off, etc.
 
I'd agree, hold onto the dbol till maybe your next cycle. I would also recommend not running dbol without injecting test. But that's me.
 
Look at op's questions...dbol is too much for him, nam'sayin?



ohh.. for pct purposes.. honestly really might not be. I dont find dbol supressive at all really.. but then again it is hard to tell because usually test is involved.
 
What is this "google"?. Is that like a book or something?.


It can be found on QVC.. you must purchase the google encyclopedia ;) orrrrrrr.. you could be a badass and go on the deep dark web through tor on the onion and illegally access it.
 
"Trh co.ltd china" thats whats going to appear on my cc statement according to the email they sent me. Is that legit?

That is prolly direct payment to their raw supplier. It is just like ordering domestic and sending funds to china.. common practice.
 
Thinking of picking up some Letrozole from here. Any more feedback would be appreciated.

CEM letro is legit. Knocked out my gyno and water retention in a matter of weeks, had achy joints as well. Also got slightly weaker just because I wasn't as watery.
Their store is on sale right now so if you're gonna get some do it now. 30% off plus another 10% if you use code NEW10
 
CEM letro is legit. Knocked out my gyno and water retention in a matter of weeks, had achy joints as well. Also got slightly weaker just because I wasn't as watery.
Their store is on sale right now so if you're gonna get some do it now. 30% off plus another 10% if you use code NEW10

Weeks? Letro should have wacked the water out in days lol! I can't stand the inability to achieve muscle fullness with letro.
 
Weeks? Letro should have wacked the water out in days lol! I can't stand the inability to achieve muscle fullness with letro.

Yeah the gyno took a couple weeks but the lack of water in my muscles was noticeable within days, you're right. And yeah. I felt like shiit the entire time because my workouts sucked so bad.
 
Yeah the gyno took a couple weeks but the lack of water in my muscles was noticeable within days, you're right. And yeah. I felt like shiit the entire time because my workouts sucked so bad.

It sucks because letro really helps dry you out pre contest, but then You have to deal with the inability to achieve a pump and fullness issues. Anadrol is a must at 150mg for the last week imo to overcome this.
 
It sucks because letro really helps dry you out pre contest, but then You have to deal with the inability to achieve a pump and fullness issues. Anadrol is a must at 150mg for the last week imo to overcome this.

Well damn that sounds fun as hell haha. I mean you could come off the letro a couple days before stage time, and then fill out when you carb up. Never competed so I don't know, but just a thought
 
Well damn that sounds fun as hell haha. I mean you could come off the letro a couple days before stage time, and then fill out when you carb up. Never competed so I don't know, but just a thought

Most people want the letro there for maximum dryness; this is more common in soft, fluffy bodytypes like endos (ectos usually never resort to this). Anadrol does a good job reversing the flatness issues related to aldactone and letro in order to dry out.

Most competitors do not want to stop anything few days before stage.. you never no what kind of rebound will result and what direction your body will take you in.
 
Most people want the letro there for maximum dryness; this is more common in soft, fluffy bodytypes like endos (ectos usually never resort to this). Anadrol does a good job reversing the flatness issues related to aldactone and letro in order to dry out.

Most competitors do not want to stop anything few days before stage.. you never no what kind of rebound will result and what direction your body will take you in.

Yeah that makes sense. Man I can't wait to try anadrol lol. I've heard so many good things about it.
 
Back
Top