Opinions on AMP Citrate as pre workout?

Mr Giggles

Awards
Anyone used this as a replacement for DMAA? If so, how does it stack up.

I have some ephedrine arriving this week, but also managed to get my hands on AMP also. Was curious about it as a pre workout.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love it

Really enjoyed ESP/amp version

Currently have centurion labz rage/amp and enjoy that at half scoop

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I don’t think it’s a DMAA replacement

Doesn’t give that euphoric feeling

I just feel funnel vision and aggression with AMP

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked it (more than Dmaa from what I remember). Been a few years but it was still a nice clean stim and I don’t remember really crashing either.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMP C gives me much better experience than DMAA..

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any more of this AMP Citrate on the market?

Mr Giggles

Awards
Well, I am in The Netherlands, and there are two suppliers which sell pure AMP Citrate powder. However, apart from that, it seems pretty rare to come across nowadays.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone used this as a replacement for DMAA? If so, how does it stack up.

I have some ephedrine arriving this week, but also managed to get my hands on AMP also. Was curious about it as a pre workout.
I find AMP to be a better overall experience (ie, more rush, more euphoria) if I'm willing to tolerate the crash later. Tolerance does build quickly, too. Not something I'd recommend more than once per week, honestly.

vic21234

Awards
Better than DMAA for me, as I get long lasting focus with no crash. The DMAA moody crash is too much for me. You can still find the OG versions or Centurion Labz God of War (red or black versions). Both have AMP.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find AMP to be a better overall experience (ie, more rush, more euphoria) if I'm willing to tolerate the crash later. Tolerance does build quickly, too. Not something I'd recommend more than once per week, honestly.
Totally agree on the tolerance and no more than once a week but when you do use it workouts
are GREAT!:)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One big scoop of ESP green apple

Those were good days

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One big scoop of ESP green apple

Those were good days
I still have a tub of the E.S.P Green Apple in my fridge ;) but I only need two of the small scoops
stacked with 4 gm of L-Citrulline and 3 gm of Glycerol Mono for good energy, focus,and pumps.:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still have a tub of the E.S.P Green Apple in my fridge ;) but I only need two of the small scoops
stacked with 4 gm of L-Citrulline and 3 gm of Glycerol Mono for good energy, focus,and pumps.:)
That sounds like an awesome little pre workout stack for crazy pump! I love adding L-Citrulline and Glycerol for pump.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I am in The Netherlands, and there are two suppliers which sell pure AMP Citrate powder. However, apart from that, it seems pretty rare to come across nowadays.
Have you already tried their AMP Citrate (gymguide) ? Is it legit?

Mr Giggles

Awards
I am still waiting for it to arrive (Delta Nutrition), its their direct competitor.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Amp Citrate is hands down the best stimulant I have ever tried. I feel great,no crash and long lasting energi.

100-200mg caffeine
100-150mg amp citrate
2-4mg Alpha yohimbine

After a heavy workout + cardio im still fresh

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amp Citrate is hands down the best stimulant I have ever tried. I feel great,no crash and long lasting energi.

100-200mg caffeine
100-150mg amp citrate
2-4mg Alpha yohimbine

After a heavy workout + cardio im still fresh
Wow, that is pretty much on the low side. Still those effects?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It never agreed with my body. Dmaa was much better for my needs overall.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am still waiting for it to arrive (Delta Nutrition), its their direct competitor.
Have you tried it yet? I have received it and tried it yesterday for the first time. Not sure what to think about it. I had definitely not a better training session at 200mg.

Mr Giggles

Awards
Have you tried it yet? I have received it and tried it yesterday for the first time. Not sure what to think about it. I had definitely not a better training session at 200mg.
I tried it, but it compares nothing to ephedrine. I find that the AMP C gives a much cleaner, smoother energy, but wears off fast. Ephedrine gives me a dirty sort of energy (which I prefer) and lasts longer.

On ephedrine I feel I can go forever, but AMP I don't feel this.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it, but it compares nothing to ephedrine. I find that the AMP C gives a much cleaner, smoother energy, but wears off fast. Ephedrine gives me a dirty sort of energy (which I prefer) and lasts longer.

On ephedrine I feel I can go forever, but AMP I don't feel this.
Have you tried Amp C before?

Ephedrine should not be so "dirty". But I also like ephedrine.

Mr Giggles

Awards
Have you tried Amp C before?

Ephedrine should not be so "dirty". But I also like ephedrine.
Ephedrine is harsher in my opinion. It's hard to explain, but I just find I get more aggression out of it.

Amp was first time yesterday trying.

Probably gonna stick with the ephedrine for now.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine is harsher in my opinion. It's hard to explain, but I just find I get more aggression out of it.

Amp was first time yesterday trying.

Probably gonna stick with the ephedrine for now.
OK, I tried Amp Citrate before (Blackburn) when it was still a thing. That is why I was asking.

I am using ephedrine for quite some time and actually you will get used to it. For me ephedrine + caffeine is more like an endless energy thing, not so much aggression.