Opinions/Advice On This Natty Bulk Stack

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting a natty bulk next week and here is what I plan on trying as a stack along with ~ 500 calorie surplus per day

Natadrol
ABE
Xgels
Tr1umph

My main question is, would there be any competing ingredients with adding the Natadrol to the other 3 (which I have already ran together)?

Was also considering poppin' a cap of Erase Pro+ each morning to go along with this.

Thanks in advance for any input or advice!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on starting a natty bulk next week and here is what I plan on trying as a stack along with ~ 500 calorie surplus per day

Natadrol
ABE
Xgels
Tr1umph

My main question is, would there be any competing ingredients with adding the Natadrol to the other 3 (which I have already ran together)?

Was also considering poppin' a cap of Erase Pro+ each morning to go along with this.

You're good to go. Now, whether this will be cost effective at all...that is a different story.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool.

Thanks ma70!

Yea, cost isn't in issue here.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd say your good to go then. Sweet natty stack!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran any of those solo? I'm interested to see how it treats you. If money is no issue, throw the erase in there too. F it lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ran any of those solo? I'm interested to see how it treats you. If money is no issue, throw the erase in there too. F it lol.
Agreed. Not everybody does this, but everybody should. Run them solo first before stacking.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I've ran everything else together besides the Natadrol which I got for free (3 bottles from a buddy of mine), so if I notice anything at all different, I'll know the source. But I can tell you even without it, my 2 month run on the other 3 took me from an XL to a XXL in a good way.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Natadrol
ABE
Xgels
Tr1umph

Solid. Should get dry pretty dry and stay full (my experience with natadrol and xgels)

Do you plan on logging ?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't thought about logging, but I guess I could. I'll come back here on Monday for sure with an update. Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels IMO is the most tried and true of those products. I would stack no more than two at a time, preferably X gels and Tr1umph. Then try the other two after.