Online dating: include "poser" pic?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Say what you want about online dating; I've had some luck, even though she evetually ditched me.

Anyway, if you're looking for GF material, does a pic of you in a tank all pumped up come across as too "douchey" ???

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Debatable. Depends what you want. But the more skin you show the higher chance you have of getting a superficial girl. Why not try business casual? It shows maturity a well as a certain sense of class

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Wear a shirt that says I **** on the first date

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crispy has a good point. From your previous tread I can tell you that you may want to show your muscles though. That way it's easier to break the ice on that secret that hurt your last relationship. :-/
You don't have to answer this but do you plan on telling your future finds about the pinning or use? We never really got any more info on it.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Crispy has a good point. From your previous tread I can tell you that you may want to show your muscles though. That way it's easier to break the ice on that secret that hurt your last relationship. :-/
You don't have to answer this but do you plan on telling your future finds about the pinning or use? We never really got any more info on it.
I'm going to keep it a secret, at least for a while.

At least long enough for the relationship to solidify.

I feel like pinning won't be a deal-breaker once a girl has really fallen for me.

So, I don't mean to be deceptive, I will eventually bring it up, but not so soon the next time around.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
met my ole' lady on myspace 6 years ago

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Say what you want about online dating; I've had some luck, even though she evetually ditched me.

Anyway, if you're looking for GF material, does a pic of you in a tank all pumped up come across as too "douchey" ???
Yes.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to keep it a secret, at least for a while.

At least long enough for the relationship to solidify.

I feel like pinning won't be a deal-breaker once a girl has really fallen for me.

So, I don't mean to be deceptive, I will eventually bring it up, but not so soon the next time around.
Thank you for answering bro, I just wanted to get a bit more info. I have been in a relationship for 4+ years with my fiance and she said when I started lifting don't even think about using steroids! I slowly weined in hdrol by convincing her it was the weakest safest option. Then mdrol and she said I don't care as long as you don't have a needle in your ass. During my last run I asked her so you going to do my shots for me. She was not happy and said what do you mean? The convo ended by her saying I don't want to hear about it and I answered alright I won't tell you. She then replied in other words your doing it and keeping it a secret. I shrugged. I have an amazing girl that is very understanding and knows what it takes to stay in shape and sees how hard I work. I think if I were not dedicated and strict with the rest she would feel it was destructive but since I do it as responsibly as possible she has been okay with it. Just a bit of convo to add to the discussion. You seem like a cool dude and I'm sorry that the last relationship ended the way it did man. Hopefully you can fill her shoes with something better and more understanding. Best of luck sir.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for answering bro, I just wanted to get a bit more info. I have been in a relationship for 4+ years with my fiance and she said when I started lifting don't even think about using steroids! I slowly weined in hdrol by convincing her it was the weakest safest option. Then mdrol and she said I don't care as long as you don't have a needle in your ass. During my last run I asked her so you going to do my shots for me. She was not happy and said what do you mean? The convo ended by her saying I don't want to hear about it and I answered alright I won't tell you. She then replied in other words your doing it and keeping it a secret. I shrugged. I have an amazing girl that is very understanding and knows what it takes to stay in shape and sees how hard I work. I think if I were not dedicated and strict with the rest she would feel it was destructive but since I do it as responsibly as possible she has been okay with it. Just a bit of convo to add to the discussion. You seem like a cool dude and I'm sorry that the last relationship ended the way it did man. Hopefully you can fill her shoes with something better and more understanding. Best of luck sir.
Thanks bro.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
If you're having a movie night just recommend bigger, stronger, faster. It's what convinced my gf. I mean its chock full of info and backed up by scientific info by experts on the field.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
So true dude. Seriously stops so much of the bull**** that's out there. With perfect cameos as well. Gregg Valentino was spot on, say what you want about the guy but I respect him for his pure and blunt honesty.