One bottle of each...... Enough to run?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
CEL`s P Stanz, Stano-drol, D-zine, 11 Sterone. I have one of each(bought them when they first came out to try). I`m not that familiar with them. Is one bottle enough to run or do any of these require 2 bottles to make a decent cycle?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
yes.

you need more dude.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe, not sure though that they all could use a second bottle. Im pretty sure the doses they suggest are a little under and most people run a little higher so a second bottle would be needed

manbeast31

Awards
CEL`s P Stanz, Stano-drol, D-zine, 11 Sterone. I have one of each(bought them when they first came out to try). I`m not that familiar with them. Is one bottle enough to run or do any of these require 2 bottles to make a decent cycle?
why would you even use compounds that your not even familiar with. research what it is your taking before you just start throwing stuff into body.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
why would you even use compounds that your not even familiar with. research what it is your taking before you just start throwing stuff into body.
Ok. I guess I had that coming. Let me clarify. I am not new to this at all. I`ve used Superdrol, Epi, Halodrol, Phera, Tren, various tests, Anadrol over many years. I have not used THESE and was asking if one bottle is enough for a decent cycle based on other member`s experience with these compounds.
Example: I have one bottle of Furazadrol. I KNOW one bottle won`t do much so I`m saving it until I get a 2nd bottle. It`s a very weak steroid and I`ll need a lot of it vs something like Superdrol where you can get a decent cycle with 30 10 mg caps if you plan your cycle properly.
I was asking for opinions of people that have tried these specific products. I don`t need negative comments or lectures. Thank you.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-Zine is pretty much the only 1 u can possibly get away with just 1 bottle. Even it might need a second bottle to add a few more caps. The rest need multiple bottles for sure.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
D-Zine is pretty much the only 1 u can possibly get away with just 1 bottle. Even it might need a second bottle to add a few more caps. The rest need multiple bottles for sure.
Thanks for your constructive input.

manbeast31

Awards
i wasnt trying to be a an a** it just seems more and more ppl are coming on here saying i just bought this with my moms money im gonna take it then two months later hear about them on the news because he grew boobs and his liver exploded then no more good stuff for us

reptone

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt trying to be a an a** it just seems more and more ppl are coming on here saying i just bought this with my moms money im gonna take it then two months later hear about them on the news because he grew boobs and his liver exploded then no more good stuff for us
I agree with all you said. I just wanted som,e input about these and to know if I needed more to make it worth it. I am well schooled on most anabolics/compounds. I`ve probably done more that 80% of the membership here. I only bought these because CEL was putting out single runs of what was already planned and I had a few extra $$ at the time.