Once i shoved a pole vault - check out my 1test log

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Whats up AM... its been a while - first of all id like to thank vaughntrue and the guys a Hi-tech pharmaceuticals for giving me an opportunity to run a newer prohormone that converts to 1-test

a little backround, 28 years old 205lbs approx 15% bf .. I do electric for a living but also have a little side hustle in personal training so my caloric expenditure is somewhat high- i will be using this compound as a kickstart and this will be a "bulking" cycle

goals are to gain as much as possible, without getting too fat

i tend to stick to powerlifting but i will be incorporating hypertrophy workouts in this cycle to maximize my gains -

cycle will be as follows

wk1-15 test e 500mg week
wk1-4 hi-tech 1testosterone @ 440mg per day- 2 am 2 pre workout
aromasin hcg and all that fun **** will be run as well

might up the test eventually and run a little banger at the end of the cycle- if the 1-test works out well, ill run another 4 weeks later on

i stay on staple supps - multi fish oil zinc magnesim creatine etc

i eat like a horse so lets not question my diet i am an absolute savage when it comes to eating enough

im particularly gyno sensitive and prohormones typically aggravate my nips

some pr lifting numbers as i will be tracking how this compound affects my strength as well

squat 450
bench 365
deadlift 655

ive run numerous cycles in the past including some harsh compounds tren drol superdrol masteron- i believe i will be able to give this product a fair assessment in the first four weeks because i know exactly how my body reacts to the test e

typically ill start seeing water retention and a jump in endurance around week 3-4

todays day 2 i was stuck at my girls house and had a meeting late last night... couldnt get online.

sooo yesterday i dosed the 1-test took my first shot of test e and i hit an arm workout -

weight 205

obviously theres nothing to report but i am noticing about an hour or so into dosing i get a little hot- not sweating but hot - weird but a good sign if you ask me - also loved the placebo gains lol its fun jumping back on cycle :)

today i deadlifted and hit 20 rep kroc rows again on dosing i noticed im getting hot approx an hour after - ****ing weird

weight 207-

worked up to 505 for 5 trying to get some volume and ease back into the heavier ****... i havent deadlifted in almost a month

kroc rows 150x20

pullups facepulls pullover circuit

obviously im getting alittle placebo alpha mentality fun going on-

anyone with any questions get at me this log should be pretty fun

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh snap. What a kickstart. That's. HEFTY dose there man.

In to watch this unfold into epicness

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Okay, let's see what's happening in here.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm interested in this I will be running 1-15 weeks test e 600 mg in about 3 months I'm in to see your results good luck

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ok day 3

took 2 pills upon waking and had an early morning leg day

pre ehxausted w some split squats and jumped into 20 rep squats

185x20 3 sets

curls extentions calves

walking lunges w 70lb dumbells

did a little arm circut/feeder workout afterward just to walk out completely spent

im def noticing a distinct hotflash after dosing.... reminiscent of tren lol minus the heavy breathing and ridiculous rage

weights going up i was 210 today in the morning .... could be some water but regardless ill take every pound i can get lol

my aggression is definitely up- vascularity is up- pump is up

welcome guys

kinda bummed nobody asked about the pole vault in the kids ass

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Im with Bigdumogre on this one lol
Don't ask don't tell about the pole vault lol
You guys are funny, but I will join you.

Nice job with your log so far. I was spent reading about your lunges with 70 pound Dumbbells. I think the 20 rep squat session had me as well. I am definitely interested to see how this cycle works out for you. It should be very good.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
You guys are funny, but I will join you.

Nice job with your log so far. I was spent reading about your lunges with 70 pound Dumbbells. I think the 20 rep squat session had me as well. I am definitely interested to see how this cycle works out for you. It should be very good.
I've been working on some mobility issues with my squat and want to keep things light but add some volume hence the 20rep squats - I crashed a motorcycle a few years back and broke both legs- lost dorsiflexion in my right ankle and I have an existing anterior pelvic tilt- heavy squats cause hip impingement so I have to figure out other ways to stay strong and build muscle .... Already seeing some minor changes in the mirror- looked pretty dry this morning considering the gross amount of carbs and garbage food I've been eating ---

updates later today post workout stay tuned

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's cool to see someone not quit, but make adjustments so they can continue to train. Do you still ride motorcycles?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great log so far buddy, looking forward to seeing more gains

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Spent the weekend down the shore with my girl - only had a limited array of equipment so I only had a light dumbbell chest "pump day"

Don't know if it's the abundance of food or things kicking in- but I stepped on a scale yesterday and I was 216- hmmmmmm

1-test gives me a hot feeling every time I take it- and def some kind of alpha mentality that I can certainly differentiate from the test e-

Nips are getting a little itchy/puffy- possible I need to up the aromasin .... Does anyone know about 1-test shbg affinity?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent the weekend down the shore with my girl - only had a limited array of equipment so I only had a light dumbbell chest "pump day"

Don't know if it's the abundance of food or things kicking in- but I stepped on a scale yesterday and I was 216- hmmmmmm

1-test gives me a hot feeling every time I take it- and def some kind of alpha mentality that I can certainly differentiate from the test e-

Nips are getting a little itchy/puffy- possible I need to up the aromasin .... Does anyone know about 1-test shbg affinity?
Im not sure the affinity of 1-test to SHBG/ABP in comparison to testosterone, but is probably slightly more attracted to it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and just realized that is 11lbs gained already.

thats 3 users, in 2 weeks or less up 9lbs, 11lbs, 13lbs.

Boom.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

Boom.
Well im pretty sure i know what im adding to my next stack now

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

Boom.
That's something I didn't expect so soon- test alone takes about 4-5 weeks to put on that much weight .... This stuff is exceeding my expectations for sure

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's something I didn't expect so soon- test alone takes about 4-5 weeks to put on that much weight .... This stuff is exceeding my expectations for sure
yup, your test hasn't started to do a damn thing for you yet, so all your gains are as a result of the 1-Testosterone. This is why i was totally cool with you kick starting your cycle like this. if you were using somehting like test prop however it would've skewed the results too much.

told you this stuff was no joke :D

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In. This has my consideration for next cycle too. Weight gain is sorely needed.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Double post because wifi sucks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, please entertain us all with the story of the pole vault assault. I need to relive that day for the lulz

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
OP, please entertain us all with the story of the pole vault assault. I need to relive that day for the lulz
I will when. I get to my computer- posting from my phone

Shoulder day

Arnold press
70x10
80x10
90x8
45x20

Db Shrugs
100x10
100x10
100x10

Supersetted with front and lateral raises
25x10
30x10
30x10

Military press
185x15
185x15

keeping it a little lighter due to shoulder/mobility issues (impingement)

Weight was 216 again and I appear more full and lean-

Puffynip.com tho- Aromasin

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
intense arnold press weights...damn man I'm impressed.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Chest day

Cable fly 4sets 25lb x15 warmup

Flat bench
135x10
225x10
275x5
315x3,3
335x2

Incline bench
275x5,5,5

Incline flys

30x10
40x10
50x10
40x10
30x10

Each set supersetted w medicine ball push-ups x20

Some tricep push downs and **** then left

Weighed 215

Noticeable pump that sticks around all day

Definite feeling of being "on"

Big fan Deadlifting/back day tomorrow stay tuned

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op, checking in now.. have been off the boards for a while and really behind.. Trying to catch up with so much.. I see your weight gain..

Mostly dry? Are you more full?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Op, checking in now.. have been off the boards for a while and really behind.. Trying to catch up with so much.. I see your weight gain..

Mostly dry? Are you more full?
Welcome back- I took a hiatus as well - this cycle is bringing me back to the boards ....

I'm somewhat dry but I'll never as lean as I was at 198 about 6-8% Bf at one time

I'll be posting a before and after pic - already seeing major changes in the mirror ... I'm like hyper sensitive to anabolics so I'm betting these pics will be pretty ****in epic

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yesterdays workout

squats

warmed up then

275x10 275x10 275x10

deadlifts did singles up to 585 and cut it .. bad hamstring pull

did some nonsense trap work

kroc rows 150lb dbx20

this hamstring is a pain in the ass my calf is currently black and blue

skipped today it was mothers day RIP mom

in other news ive been noticing this stuff makes me somewhat edgy simmilar to running high dose masteron

stay tuned

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your mom bro :( God bless.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did you pull your hamstring during your last workout or was it an injury from earlier on? Sorry about your mom.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Did you pull your hamstring during your last workout or was it an injury from earlier on? Sorry about your mom.
its a nagging old injury that i frequently re-injure... cant really get to the bottom of it

i tore it doing sprints about 4 years ago ... its never been the same

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
todays workout

chest hypertrophy

warm up flys

incline dumbell press

100x10
120x10
130x10

incline flys

40x10
50x10
50x10

cable flys

10 sets of 10 30 sec breaks

40lbs

the pump was unreal- im breaking out and im starting to feel like a monster

weighing in tomorrow my gyms scale broke

definitely notice this **** working big time... stamina and intensity are up

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sick numbers man, you're strong AF

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Man, what Vaughn said! Nice work. We may have to call you the swole monster :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
sick numbers man, you're strong AF
i find it hard to believe ive surpassed you lol..... you used to be alot stronger than me what are your numbers like now?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i find it hard to believe ive surpassed you lol..... you used to be alot stronger than me what are your numbers like now?
I had a lot of time out from lifting. My numbers were very high when I was competing in bodybuilding, but after my wife needed her femur replaced, I was her stay at home nurse for ~6months, and it got to my head. I didn't work out for years. I literally just got back into the gym this past January.

Bench was also never my strongest lift, even during my peak. With 2016 I should catch back up to you though haha, I'm not too far off now, but you can definitely outlift me on chest day right now

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a lot of time out from lifting. My numbers were very high when I was competing in bodybuilding, but after my wife needed her femur replaced, I was her stay at home nurse for ~6months, and it got to my head. I didn't work out for years. I literally just got back into the gym this past January.

Bench was also never my strongest lift, even during my peak. With 2016 I should catch back up to you though haha, I'm not too far off now, but you can definitely outlift me on chest day right now
She got her femur replaced??? why did I not no that, interesting.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She got her femur replaced??? why did I not no that, interesting.
yea, she had an undiagnosed bone issue that only became apparent when I was training her for her 2nd figure competition. I was pushing her to go heavier and heavier on the quad ext during prep, and one day it just...collapsed. I felt pretty guilty for a long time, despite it not being my fault. Between the feeling that it was my fault and the time needed to help her out, I just felt completely distanced from my original joy in the gym. After I started to feel back to somewhat normal, we moved to california, had kids, moved back to NJ...weights just took a back seat to everything really. Finally getting back to my good old self now though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, she had an undiagnosed bone issue that only became apparent when I was training her for her 2nd figure competition. I was pushing her to go heavier and heavier on the quad ext during prep, and one day it just...collapsed. I felt pretty guilty for a long time, despite it not being my fault. Between the feeling that it was my fault and the time needed to help her out, I just felt completely distanced from my original joy in the gym. After I started to feel back to somewhat normal, we moved to california, had kids, moved back to NJ...weights just took a back seat to everything really. Finally getting back to my good old self now though.
Holy crap, that is insane! glad everything is better now though!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude pushed her a little too far lol ... That sounds about right knowing how we train lol glad all is well now - updates later I ran into a little issue this week and had to take a little time off. I'll be back

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Any training updates?

MARK_