Once and for all. Ep1c vs. Follidrone?

clint3612

Awards
Price isn't a big issue but effectiveness is. Who y'all got?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree I've used both and love them. Both are made by quality companies so I think either direction you go you will get good results.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Original EP1C and Follidrone are pretty equal. EP1C Unleashed is on a different level. Hands down EU!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Both - I've also used both, plus the OG Ep1c. Follidrone was better than OG Ep1c, but Ep1c Unleashed and Folli are both effective products. Can't go wrong with either.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Original EP1C and Follidrone are pretty equal. EP1C Unleashed is on a different level. Hands down EU!
This. I would presume BLR has as good of a quality (-)epi raw as we do. So with that being said, the original EP1C and Folli are likely on par with each other.

However, if you look at the reviews of the original EP1C vs EP1C Unleashed (with our new PhytoFUSE technology), the difference is clear. Even non-responders to folli and the OG EP1C love Ep1c Unleashed.

You just can't argue with a potential for 200-600% increased bio-availability : )

EDIT: Just so I'm being clear, I'm not saying folli is bad. Many enjoy it as did many with our original Epic. What I am saying, is that based on the reviews and my personal experience, combined with the science behind our PhytoFUSE technology, I feel like Epic Unleashed is the equivalent of "kicking a$$ and taking names" in a pill haha.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lmfao this is just going to end up in a pissing match.

OP both contain -epi, some people respond well to regular or enhanced, while others find regular useless and enhanced much better. Individual dependant, you got to test for youself to really know where you stand.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
How bout CEL epi-plex, Where does that fit in to the equation? Certainly the best priced but what about the quality?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How bout CEL epi-plex, Where does that fit in to the equation? Certainly the best priced but what about the quality?
It is probably the best value regular -epi on the market. SNS/CEL is always top notch with quality and they are brands i personally use and recommend.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL is associated with SNS, and although I haven't tried Epi-Plex first hand, everything I've tried from SNS (X-Gels, Creatine, GFXT, ALCAR, and many others) has been top notch quality. I can't see Epi-Plex being any different.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmfao this is just going to end up in a pissing match.

OP both contain -epi, some people respond well to regular or enhanced, while others find regular useless and enhanced much better. Individual dependant, you got to test for youself to really know where you stand.
I agree with this. We can't tell anyone which is the all time best because people respond better to one and sometimes not the other. Gotta try them out and see.

One thing I would say is that I don't think you can go wrong with -(-)epi in any case. I've yet to have one person I've given it to that did not see benefit.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
half way through first bottle of Ep1c unleashed and i love it

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I have tried Epi 2.0 and am currently using Ep1c Unleashed. Ep1c unleashed works great for me with the style of workouts I do.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Agree with everyone saying that both are quality. I probably err more towards EU as it seems to be on special more often than BLR stuff but would buy/use either

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope nothing. I think the health benefits are clear but I do not notice any ergogenic or performance benefits from any brand so far.
Fair enough, dat dere oral trest benefit setting the benchmark high ;)

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
The Trans version died my whole house purple. You have been warned.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
The Trans version died my whole house purple. You have been warned.
Hahaha truth! I have never seen anything squirt that far. Does the 3 second rule apply if it dribbled onto the bathroom floor instead of where you want it to go? It makes a real mess if it goes on bedsheets and the smell is pretty funky and hard to mask.

Oral (capsules) version Epic Unleashed hands down :)

namorbrowneye

Awards
I too am using epi 2.0 and I'm like eh. :/ think I get more from anabeta elite and the exotherm

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone works great for me. I haven't used the OG Epic. I do have some EU transdermal on the way that I plan to stack with Follidrone. Intrigued by the td aspect and phyto tech. That being said, I'm really just biding time till BLR releases it's new (-)-Epi product. It's gonna give EU a run for its money in the enhanced (-)-Epi field. We're gonna turn it up a notch!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both - I've also used both, plus the OG Ep1c. Follidrone was better than OG Ep1c, but Ep1c Unleashed and Folli are both effective products. Can't go wrong with either.
I had the same experience as you with the 3 products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our raws are always high quality. Can't go wroth with epi plex

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Epic oral is my vote on week two and the pumps are still awesome , vascular its aswell