ON VS SIXSTAR

DJDEANER

Awards
Hi im just wondering what you think the better protein would be

Optimum nutrition 100% gold standard whey isolates = 60$ on sale or 80$ normal at gnc

or

Six star proffesional strength 100% whey isolates 39.99$ at walmart

They both seem to be isolates only six star claims to be 100% pure and on claims to be part isolates part hydrolized peptides and part whey consentrate.

looking at the 2 i would assume the 100% pure isolates from sixstar would be better cause its pure but i know supplement companies are sneaky scam artists so im really skepticle about this company, also it comes from walmart and in my opinion anything that comes from walmart is a joke. And i have herd optinum nutrition is one of the best...

Can anyone give me information on which might be better.

Thanks in advance

DJDEANER

Awards
Also the six star comes at 2 lbs for 39.99$ and ON comes at 5 lbs for 60-80$

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used six-star when I first started out in college since it was at Wal-Mart. It wasn't bad, but I definitely prefer others. I'd personally opt for ON over that, but I'd also do some more shopping around (particularly online) because I wouldn't pay those prices for that amount at all.

Good luck!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont buy stuff at GNC. everything is about 30 bucks over-priced. IMO, ON 100% Whey is the safe bet, but when its all said and done, whey protein is whey protein no matter who makes it.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
optimum nutrition - get it from nutraplanet

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
on for sure

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
save yourself the bad taste, bloating and gas and opt for Xtreme Formulations proteins instead.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
$39 for sixstar at walmart???? i can buy it for $17 at walmart-if i wanted it, lol.:saevilw:

TSV

Awards
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used both because someone gave me their tub of Sixstar after just one shake and said they couldn't use it anymore so being the junkie that I am I freely submitted to a trial.....I choked this crap down till the 2lb tub was gone suffering through bad taste, bloating (my stomach looked distended) and gas, well my coworkers suffered mostly the gas part. Even getting this for free I had a difficult time using it and tried over and over again to mix it every which way but it the end for me the Sixstar = fail.

My experiences with ON are 180 different, good stuff. Easily worth the difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VaughnTrue Supplements 11