On the quest for lean with blr!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was another good day I did chesg and back. I improved on my bench by 5 lbs on Incline bench and regular bench. I also feel like Iam able to get all my reps and complete my sets. So far this run has been great and still no joint pain. I have also noticed that I feel fuller from my muscles and of course I look vascular even after my workouts

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight is 186 will post measurements later I'm feeling great today in the am I felt very lean and no bloat like an empty feeling. Yesterday I worked out legs and I went up 10 lbs on my atg front squats . I was able to get 205 for 4 which is a first for me. I think I'm halfway through the bottle I have been using 2 pumps one am and 1 pm after showers in case someone is just tuning in and Taking g letrone pre and norco in am.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice increase on the front squats bro!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
So today I worked out arms I had been including arms in my leg routine because I read that t levels are higher during squats and we'll u get the picture, but yesterday I was pressed for time so only did legs. So I did arms but included some cleans I was able to get 155 for 10 2 sets which is an increase for me. I. Really sore from my leg workout yesterday. I upped carbs today and I did have a cup of white rice and 2 servings of tostada chips. I want to mention on this run as well as my last one I have been getting my 7 to 8 hrs of sleep and I've noticed letrone has increased my hunger but most importantly exotherm helps me get my sleep I need I'm not sure if Im alone in this or have other users experienced the same effect. It's funny because by 7 latest 9pm I'm in bed but up by like 4 or 4:30 am sweaty as a pig lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone makes me SUPER hungry. It increases Ghrelin which in turn increases hunger. Im not sure why your sleeping better. Not a bad thing though ;)

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Letrone makes me SUPER hungry. It increases Ghrelin which in turn increases hunger. Im not sure why your sleeping better. Not a bad thing though ;)
Yes I noticed letrone increased my hunger so I usually try snacking on almonds or non processed food. Yes I can't complain about the sleep.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Had a great leg workout today. No joint issues so far dosing it at 2 pumps. No Libido issues either so that's good news. This exo and letrone combo is really nice my strength has been going up today on squats I did 245 3 sets of 10 past a bit parallel but I wouldn't consider them atg lol.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok yesterday I got sick from stomach so I had to stop. Today too and we'll see if I get better by friday

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
So I'm starting to feel better and I hope to be working out by friday

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I actually started getting g sick on Monday but Tuesday was the day I got real sick. Today I'm feeling better so hopefully by friday I'll be good to start working out. The only thing right now is I've been eating crackers bananas and oatmeal. So not much protein

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're starting to feel better. I've been out sick for a week myself. It sucks! Good work in here though bro.
Yes sir I worked out today instead I felt pretty good in the am so I just went ahead and worked out legs didn't go too heavy. I stuck with 6 to 8 reps 215 on squat. And felt good I applied the Exo and took my letrone again and felt good. I'm really surprised I bounced back this fast and also during the workout it felt like I had not stopped working out I was able to pick up the weight with ease, and I was able to squeeze in my leg press, barbell squat, calf presses and donkey calf rasies.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys well today I did arms and back on deads I did a 10 x 10 with 225 on deadlift. And the rest was bi and tri routine I was sweating a lot. Friday weight went to 187 1/2 not sure why but maybe because I was downing just carbs the 3 days I was sick and chicken noodle soup. I am going to implement more running and sprints. I'm really determined to reach my goal to get down to at least 180. Measurement stomach is 37 in on belly button
legs 23 1/4
Arms 15
Chest 43 1/4
Not now but I'm going to eventually add viron incinderine and rebirth I want to run all of them at the same time just to see what happens.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Something new to report right at this minute it 2:55 am here woke up hungry as hell. I met my macros today but for some reason I just feel hungry I am going to eat some greek yougurt with almonds and see if that'll hold me till the am. I see letrone has really kicked in. Maybe it also has to do with that 10x10 deadlift session, and also I went to a party and danced for 2 hrs straight.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Well woke up today made me an omelete 1 egg with yolk and 5 egg whites. I feel really motivated today for some reason. Will be going for a run and hit the gym later today. I had been taking weekends off but I'm going to start working out at least Saturday and take Sunday as rest day no weights for Sunday but I'll run.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Well did legs monday. I felt very strong as I kept doing more sets I did a 10 x 10 with 225 a bit past parallel. I'm sore today and can feel it. I was amazed at how easy I was able to get my reps done I just felt really strong. For today Tuesday I am working out shoulders. I am going to try and incorporate viron or rebirth into this cycle, but will purchase it Thursday or friday.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today I did shoulders and it was a great session. I got 55 lb dumbells up like nothing for Arnold press. And then stuck with 45s for 12 reps. I have also been doing abs every day I go to see if I can get some showing, and I have also stayed on my diet today will be low carb day I like the kean feeling I feel with this exotherm. I also need to mention. That Im just running exotherm and letrone now. Ran out of the other norco and alphamine.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today is Friday. It's weigh and finally the needle moved fully clothed I weighed 185 so I'm really happy I changed the way I eat so I'm trying to have my small meals at least 4 to 5 time a day and nothing too heavy been trying to eat at least no less than 160 g protein and 100 g carbs. I feel good and have energy right now, it is just that my work schedule barely allows me to eat the way I want. For now things look good strength hasn't gone down. Measurements will be posted at noon. I feel a lot leaner than when I started the log. I feel very vascular maybe lower body fat but now I'm vascular most of the day.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Something I did not mention is my weigh ins have been done clothed with nothing in pockets at 8 am and of course every Friday. Today I will be going to the gym to work out legs and arms because I had a really busy week.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Measurements are as follow
Stomach 36
Arms 15 1/4
Thighs 24
chest 43 1/4
Calf 15

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today I did a quick leg work out so I did parallel squats kept reps 6-8. Pause at the bottom. I know I'm going to be sore I can feel it already. Today i got another compliment that I look leaner but big which is good last time around before any exotherm I tried leaning out but lost too much muscle that some one told me I looked like I was starved lol, but this time I look better.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Woke up was a bit sweaty but it's all good. I feel as if exo is working while I am asleep. I might as well post. Yesterday was shoulders I hit a pr on lateral Dumbell raises I got 40 lbs for 6 which was pretty cool. I feel really strong on this combo letrone and exo. I wonder what it would've been like to run viron rebirth letrone and exo at the same time. Libido is good cannot complain one bit, and muscle hardness feels good. I have really leaned out from my shoulders and arms. Today I am hitting chest in an hour so I will report back hope to hit a pr on incline.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log is going great bro. Looks like your feeling strong!
Did you have a specific goal for this cycle? Are you close to it?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Log is going great bro. Looks like your feeling strong!
Did you have a specific goal for this cycle? Are you close to it?
Yup with this cycle I just wanted to at least get a bit leaner but maintain as much mass as possible, and stay between 181 to 185 because I do not want to get too skinny. For me it's looking good, I feel pretty lean probably the leanest I've been in a while. I really liked this combo though vascularity is great and the pumps I get with letrone are awesome I look super yoked lol when I'm working out. The best part of this cycle is that my strength has gone up.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Grilled chicken, sweet potato and mac w brocolli.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I hit chest and back. I hit a pr on dips and bench and I'm really excited that my strength is going back up. I got 275 on flat and incline bench for 5 reps. On dips I had never tried them with a belt and weight, but I finally tried it yesterday with a 25 lb plate it felt fairly easy I did 3 sets of 15. I am really looking forward to the end results on this cycle.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day I only got to do squats and deadlift. I got 215 for 6 to 8 5 sets with ease, and also deadlift without a belt 225 and 275 then I felt as if letrone kicked in and I just ended up doing 10 x 10 it felt very easy to do. Man letrone and exo together is something else

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was leg day I only got to do squats and deadlift. I got 215 for 6 to 8 5 sets with ease, and also deadlift without a belt 225 and 275 then I felt as if letrone kicked in and I just ended up doing 10 x 10 it felt very easy to do. Man letrone and exo together is something else
Glad you're enjoying it bro. I have yet to try them together. Maybe I will on a hefty natty stack sometime.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it bro. I have yet to try them together. Maybe I will on a hefty natty stack sometime.
It is pretty good can you imagine all of them combined together. Just need the funds for that haha.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight 185 1/2 guys hopefully by the end maybe I'll lose one more lb or 2. But I don't mind this weight at all because I feel pretty strong

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I did not get to go to the gym yesterday so will be going later today

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah the increase in strength while losing weight isnt something you normally experience. I think Letrone is one of the only non steroidal compounds that does this so well. follidrone comes to mind as another. legit natural anabolics are so rare.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yah the increase in strength while losing weight isnt something you normally experience. I think Letrone is one of the only non steroidal compounds that does this so well. follidrone comes to mind as another. legit natural anabolics are so rare.
I really enjoy that I am keeping strength while losing some weight and inches. I'm really enjoying this run strength is through the roof. I am getting g stronger but I'm nearing the end of my run.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just finished up the bottle of Exo n have about 2 more days of Letrone. Won't be able to continue I dislocated my thumb. It was a successful cycle though will updated shortly.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Will post weight. And measurements guys. Like I said previously the cycle was very successful yesterday leg day I hit 315 lb on squat 2 x6 parallel. And 375 x 2 deadlift and 315 2 x 6. Also hit a pr on front squats got 235 for 1 rep. And 205 3 x 6 I wished I coulda got labs done but ltrone and exo together are a great combo. I always felt strong even on a calorie deficit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OUCH!. That sucks brother.
You had a good run though.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
OUCH!. That sucks brother.
You had a good run though.
Thanks bro I sure did I really enjoyed both products together. Now I'm supposed to not do any heavy lifting foe 4 to 6 weeks. So till then we'll see what I do also a a week into letrone I started feeling so much stronger and denser.