ON Micronized Creatine Powder Questions!

ricosneeks

Awards
Hello there,just wanted a few answers about this product was thinking about purchasing the 300g tub!

.How isit on the stomach? I have a sensitive stomach,im on Ker-Alkayln right now which i have no problems with,ive heard ON creatine is actually okay on the stomach but thought id ask

.When is the best time to take it to see the best gains? My diet and nutrition is on point,just wanted to know when to take it,when will it be most effective for building muscle and bulk,pre or post?

.Isit good for bulking up? Again,my diet is good so will this add and put on size? Something Kre-Alkalyn doesnt seem to do as well

.Is there any other products around the same price that u recommend being better?

.Ive got a stack of Beta Alanine and Agmatine,will this product go well with these two?

Thanks alot guys!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello there,just wanted a few answers about this product was thinking about purchasing the 300g tub!

.How isit on the stomach? I have a sensitive stomach,im on Ker-Alkayln right now which i have no problems with,ive heard ON creatine is actually okay on the stomach but thought id ask

.When is the best time to take it to see the best gains? My diet and nutrition is on point,just wanted to know when to take it,when will it be most effective for building muscle and bulk,pre or post?

.Isit good for bulking up? Again,my diet is good so will this add and put on size? Something Kre-Alkalyn doesnt seem to do as well

.Is there any other products around the same price that u recommend being better?

.Ive got a stack of Beta Alanine and Agmatine,will this product go well with these two?

Thanks alot guys!!
I'm glad to see that you're switching it up from kre alkalyn to regular mono. I don't think that you will have any problem with taking creatine and incurring gi problems.

Creatine can be taken any time of day.

Creatine won't necessarily bulk you up but what it will do is help you to gain strength. With strength increase comes size increase. If your diet is on point for bulking (eating at a surplus) then you should be gaining with or without any type of creatine.

As far as other types; creatine is creatine. You could try MCC (magnesium creatine chelate) if the monohydrate ends up not working to your satisfaction but mono should work just fine.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=serious+nutrition+solutions+creatine

If you go here you can get 600 g of mono for 13.99 only 2 left OR get yourself 1.2 kilos :D

Creatine will work perfectly with the beta alanine and agmatine. If you want to add a little more citrulline malate would top you off nicely and you'd be using one of my fav stacks!

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask

- Valdez

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Choice Valdez.

SNS MCC is a cut above.
Stacked with BA and CM makes a mean legit and cheap stack

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Surprisingly enough I found ON creatine to not be as micronized as some others. I find Prolab to be a much finer powder and easier on the stomach.

I happen to love SNS MCC as well. If I go with anything other that mono, it's this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sns mcc is best you can get imo

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choice Valdez.

SNS MCC is a cut above.
Stacked with BA and CM makes a mean legit and cheap stack

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Surprisingly enough I found ON creatine to not be as micronized as some others. I find Prolab to be a much finer powder and easier on the stomach.

I happen to love SNS MCC as well. If I go with anything other that mono, it's this.
Sns mcc is best you can get imo
;) it ain't easy being greasy lmao!!!

- Valdez