Omnevol Is Dangerous

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take user experience for what it is... Personal experience and not scientific data. It can help in making judgement calls but never without proper information and research. Going off nothing but user feedback is like playing Russian Roulette with your body.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
well i plan to run omnevol, 2 caps a day and s-drol at 1 cap a day, so thats 25mg superdrol, 50mg halodrol,15mg pplex but im using it for a kickin on my test cyp cycle, and a good pct as well, jaudice well i dont have to worry about that been there done that i know the itch feeling i itched for 5 weeks drove me nuts had my gall bladder taken out but not from ph i didnt know what they were at the time. wish me luck
I'm not one to flame, but I'm strong when it comes to being concerned. We are BB'ers with goals of strength and size, but our essential underlying desires include the growth of our entire "selves" as better people: body, mind, and spirit.

Getting this toxic with it is (IMO) not only counterproductive and counterintuitive, but pretty much Darwin awards candidate material...

zay1967

Banned
Awards
WOW. I took Omnevol for a month, everything good so far (did feel like my sex drive went down, and my jewels too). I did gain 25lbs. I am on Revolt now; I will take that for a month, then start on Novadex. Do I need anything else for my PCT. Some have mentioned a SERM. DO I really need that, or should I take it as a precaution? What is the best SERM out there based you guys' opinions?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
WOW. I took Omnevol for a month, everything good so far (did feel like my sex drive went down, and my jewels too). I did gain 25lbs. I am on Revolt now; I will take that for a month, then start on Novadex. Do I need anything else for my PCT. Some have mentioned a SERM. DO I really need that, or should I take it as a precaution? What is the best SERM out there based you guys' opinions?

dont rob threads please, but this is a joke right? this whole thread is gettin out of hand.

zay1967

Banned
Awards
dont rob threads please, but this is a joke right? this whole thread is gettin out of hand.
How did I rob a thread? I apologize for that, I thought I posted a legitimate thread in relation to the topic of Omnevol usage. :nutkick:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
so you ran a 3 methyl compound D.S for a month, now you've started another D.S compound and running for another month and then starting pct which you seem to have limited knowlege about.

You weren't happy with a 25lb gain from the omnevol cycle? Why carry on with another D.S after that?

very irresponsable cycling IMHO but it's your body so good luck to you. Anyone considering running a D.S cycle - please research (pre, during and post cycle info) before starting.

cheers

zay1967

Banned
Awards
so you ran a 3 methyl compound D.S for a month, now you've started another D.S compound and running for another month and then starting pct which you seem to have limited knowlege about.

You weren't happy with a 25lb gain from the omnevol cycle? Why carry on with another D.S after that?

very irresponsable cycling IMHO but it's your body so good luck to you. Anyone considering running a D.S cycle - please research (pre, during and post cycle info) before starting.

cheers
It is not that I was unhappy with my results, I had planned on an 8 week cycle; I did not want to do 8 weeks of Omnevol, hence the change to Revolt. I did my research, I am just trying to get a different perspective from unbiased users. A lot of times you get a lot of biased opinions from people with something to gain when they dissuade people from trying other products. I figured guys in here, while they may have their own preference on a product, at least you can count on a honest feedback on why not to use a particular product. At least you know it is from their personal experience. But I appreciate your "productive" feedback.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
It is not that I was unhappy with my results, I had planned on an 8 week cycle; I did not want to do 8 weeks of Omnevol, hence the change to Revolt. I did my research, I am just trying to get a different perspective from unbiased users. A lot of times you get a lot of biased opinions from people with something to gain when they dissuade people from trying other products. I figured guys in here, while they may have their own preference on a product, at least you can count on a honest feedback on why not to use a particular product. At least you know it is from their personal experience. But I appreciate your "productive" feedback.
ok, go and read up about pct and serms in the pct section http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

my "feedback" was mostly for other's reading this thread who maybe considering running a D.S cycle etc

Kodi

Awards
I took it and only used half the dose. I got the bad acne, liver was okay, but suffered some kidney damage and now unable to continue workouts as I have uncontrollable high blood pressure. Omnevol was the only thing I was on at the time. I used milk thistle and had a healthy diet and did not drink. Plain and simple this stuff is dangerous in any amount. You do get the results they mention, but you have to be willing to risk your overall health, career in lifting and or life. I wish no one ever recommended the crap to me.

Kodi

Awards
There have been individuals that have had the results without the problems. My suggestion to anyone using a product like Omnevol is to discuss it with your doctor first. As everyone has a different genetic makeup, side effects may be very considerably. This is why I say taking it is a risk. The risk lowers if your doctor figures your body can handle it. Had I shared the fact I was taking it with my doctor I would not have done so much damage. Regular visits can detect it before it is too late.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
There have been individuals that have had the results without the problems. My suggestion to anyone using a product like Omnevol is to discuss it with your doctor first. As everyone has a different genetic makeup, side effects may be very considerably. This is why I say taking it is a risk. The risk lowers if your doctor figures your body can handle it. Had I shared the fact I was taking it with my doctor I would not have done so much damage. Regular visits can detect it before it is too late.
Way to dig up an old post! On a serious note any steriod can be dangerous. The biggest danger is the ignorant consumer, followed by a generally dangerous product.

I have a box of this **** sitting in my stock pile. It was given to me and I wouldn't even take it. However the same company made a decent SD clone.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I never experienced any of that when i took stakabol, same stuff. Same with my cousin, he did so many cycles of stak and no sides, not even gyno and he never took a serm, one of the lucky ones i guess. Maybe someone poisened ur batch

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I never experienced any of that when i took stakabol, same stuff. Same with my cousin, he did so many cycles of stak and no sides, not even gyno and he never took a serm, one of the lucky ones i guess. Maybe someone poisened ur batch[/QUOTE

Evolution labs is known for making a pretty harsh product. I think Omnevol is one of the worst PH's ever produced.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
anthrax?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lmoa, i bet its in the proprietary blend