Omega's BURN3D Thermogenic Log

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Re: Omega's New Beta Thermogenic Log

Thanks

I'll go with the oil suspension to start with and mimic your product for the dose.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not posting for the last 10 days or so. I had to move out of my apartment building unexpectedly due to a fire (luckily not in my apt, but the one downstairs from me). It's been pretty hectic, but I have continued with the training and have finished with the beta thermogenic.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
**Final Results**

I ended up running the product for 30 days (with a few days break around week 2). I took my last dose on 5/19, two days ago.

Final Results:

Starting weight: 184.5lbs
Ending weight: 176lbs
Total lost: 8.5lbs

Starting BF %: 12 %
Ending BF %: 9%
Total BF % lost: 3%

Total Bodyfat lost: 6.3lbs
Lean weight lost (water, glycogen, muscle, etc): 2.2lbs
**Measured with calipers**

Positives of this product:
The product works. If you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't get the sides from TTA, there really are no negatives for running this product. It is extremely effective for body recomposition--reducing bodyfat while maintaining lean mass. As you can see above, the majority of the weight lost over this period was fat mass. The remainder was mostly water, as this product does tend to cause dehydration.

Side effects experienced:
Cramping, water retention, lethargy (slight by the last couple of days), increased DOMS. All of these can be attributed to TTA. As far as forslean/GTE sides, none were experienced.

The biggest problem that I experienced while using this was the cramping. It got pretty bad around week 2, which I why I had to take a bit of a break. The 2nd two weeks went much more smoothly, as I increase water/electrolyte/carbohydrate intake. By the last couple of days (~days 26-30) I began to notice increased DOMS, some lethargy, and some cramping returned. This is why I decided to discontinue use at that time.

Overall Thoughts:
I believe that this product (or a similar one) should be a staple to all fat loss stacks--provided you can manage side effects.

Cost/benefit: The retail price of this product should make it very affordable for most supplement users. It has an effective dosage of all of its active ingredients: TTA, Forslean, GTE.

I have used the MP/cAMPHIBOLIC combo in the past with similar results. I would consider BURN3D to be comperable to this combo, with a much more reasonable price.

Additionally, I think that it is significant to point out that in my previous use of MP/cAMPHIBOLIC, I did NOT experience the side effects that I did while using this product. This leads me to believe that the dosage of TTA @ 9 caps/day of BURN3D may be more than the average 6 capsule dosage of MP. This is just speculation on my part however, so take it for what its worth.

Would I use it again? Yes. I truely believe that this was far more effective than any stimulant-based thermogenic that I've used in the past (and I've used plenty). This will be a staple for all of my fat-loss cycles in the future.

I am not sure when the final version of this product does come out, but for those who are interested in TTA/forslean I suggest that you give it a shot.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

Thanks Quigs. Excellent conclusion post.
Reps for you!

massmonster

Awards
  • Established

Has there been any discussion on the necessity of cycling or taking time off from Burn3d?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

I really do not like to stay on anything for a prolonged period of time. I am recommending a maximum of 8 weeks for BURN3D.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I really do not like to stay on anything for a prolonged period of time. I am recommending a maximum of 8 weeks for BURN3D.

You know what would go great with this product? The one you should be pricing up this second for me! lol

massmonster

Awards
  • Established

care to share the secret? I'm fat :sad:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

care to share the secret? I'm fat :sad:
Maybe it's this idea from a different thread.
I speak of a topical fat loss product that is made up of Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), Water, 18 beta-Glycrrhetinic acid, Theophylline, L-Epinephrine Bitartrate, Benzocaine, Forskolin.
Just guessing...

dd

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established

Maybe it's this idea from a different thread.

Just guessing...

dd
PA's topical product knockoff eh? Sounds good, although I vaguely remember the science of the product being knocked alittle when it first came out...that might not be the case now, and it might have not even been true, but I think it might be worthwhile to look into before sourcing.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established

PA's topical product knockoff eh? Sounds good, although I vaguely remember the science of the product being knocked alittle when it first came out...that might not be the case now, and it might have not even been true, but I think it might be worthwhile to look into before sourcing.

Not at all what I was talking about.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established

Ah alright then.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to trying this as it will be my first real supp. Still worried about a little bit of liver overworking and prostate problems but theses seems like a solid supp and is worth a try.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to trying this as it will be my first real supp. Still worried about a little bit of liver overworking and prostate problems but theses seems like a solid supp and is worth a try.

I view this supplement as a very safe non stimulant fatloss product. I am not worried, going to wait until I have some money before I try.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The only issues you should have is cramping and the sh*ts.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We lowered the Forslean slightly to help alleviate the poopies. :)

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
what do you guys think about taking venom from alri in the morning around 9:30am with some burn3d, and at night taking another serving of burn3d to help with fat during the night?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about taking venom from alri in the morning around 9:30am with some burn3d, and at night taking another serving of burn3d to help with fat during the night?

You can take BURN3D with the stimulant of your choice. BURN3D at night is a good/fine idea since it won't keep you awake.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
...it won't keep you awake as a stimulant. Those lucid dreams sure do jack me up thought!

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
when will it be released. Ding ding ding ding ding (simpsons)

I have money in my hand waving in the air.

If you would like i would be fine with being on a preorder list.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established

It is released. Custom is waiting for all other retailers to have it in stock before he starts selling it. Some others do have it already.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established

Is it not already available at nutraplanet?
cc

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
orderd it from island. I'll also start a log as I'm going to use that and amp together, but in low doses till i get a feeling of the effects it has.

Thanks guys,

Kam

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
this product looks really great. Can you stack this product up with the other omega products like lighting and thunder? and if so how would you stack them all together? i think a burn3d, lighting, thunder stack would be awesome

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
YOu could, I suppose. It would just be alot of pills to take.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Looks like another great product custom!!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
this product looks really great. Can you stack this product up with the other omega products like lighting and thunder? and if so how would you stack them all together? i think a burn3d, lighting, thunder stack would be awesome
If you read some of my log, I combined the BURN3D with omega thunder. I thought that they complimented each other quite nicely.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it, but what were your final thoughts on the burn 3d experience ?

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I am on my last week of this. did you notice a difference about a week later in appearance - meaning I look and feel like i am holding a lot of water, skin and fat feel extra jelly like - like elastic - I know tta makes you hold water - just wondering if you saw a difference?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I am on my last week of this. did you notice a difference about a week later in appearance - meaning I look and feel like i am holding a lot of water, skin and fat feel extra jelly like - like elastic - I know tta makes you hold water - just wondering if you saw a difference?
I'm trying to remember, but I want to say that it took a little over a week before the water retention was gone completely. Even though it wasn't that bad with me, it still took a while to reside.

I believe that this is due to the fact that TTA, being a FA, builds up in your system with time and will take a while after you stop taking it for your body to clear the compound.

After like 5-7 days off of BURN3D, I began using EC. This seemed to help reduce the water retention quite nicely. This may be a good option for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 45
AZMIDLYF Supplement Logs 19
Supplement Logs 33
Aeternitatis Supplement Logs 27
Weight Loss 3