x_muscle
Veteran member
I made a recent order from nutraplanet...EP1C, Ostarine, and transform
I have been using transform for two days. From first application i noticed that the gel is very gritty, and when i rub it on my skin, it feels like rubbing a gel that contains sand in it. When the gel dries it leaves crystal like residue on my skin. I think the formastane is not fully dissolved in the carrier gel. I tried shaking the bottle vigorously, and warming it up a bit, but the problem is still there.
I'm just concerned that the active ingredient wont be delivered if its not suspended properly in the carrier. Any suggestion for this! I dont know if this warrant a replacemnt or a refund
I have been using transform for two days. From first application i noticed that the gel is very gritty, and when i rub it on my skin, it feels like rubbing a gel that contains sand in it. When the gel dries it leaves crystal like residue on my skin. I think the formastane is not fully dissolved in the carrier gel. I tried shaking the bottle vigorously, and warming it up a bit, but the problem is still there.
I'm just concerned that the active ingredient wont be delivered if its not suspended properly in the carrier. Any suggestion for this! I dont know if this warrant a replacemnt or a refund