Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unlikely anything will be offered as extras to the AM members club. There has been rampant abuse of the special AM discount club. I’m not trying to single anyone out but they are going to ruin this for the rest of you.
I though that was supposed to get order cancelled and account banned? Or can't it be easily policed?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I though that was supposed to get order cancelled and account banned? Or can't it be easily policed?
That takes a lot of time so everyone else will have the orders delayed. It also requires some high level oversight.

I appreciate the support from the honest crowd :)

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Kingsblood is a complete homerun, would love to see a straight up (ha ha) libido booster from you guys. Vaso6 standalone! Stim-free Reign. More Essentials in general.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kingsblood is a complete homerun, would love to see a straight up (ha ha) libido booster from you guys. Vaso6 standalone! Stim-free Reign. More Essentials in general.
SF Re1gn is happening ...
Not sure about the libido booster...KB does the job pretty fkn well as is plus Test1fy is another alternative

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SF Re1gn is happening ...
Not sure about the libido booster...KB does the job pretty fkn well as is plus Test1fy is another alternative

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
After reading about a dozen threads on laxo Im seeing a common thread...why not a comprehensive joint formula with Laxogenin as one of the star ingredients? Stuff has a magical affect on my joints and apparently thats very common among users.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
After reading about a dozen threads on laxo Im seeing a common thread...why not a comprehensive joint formula with Laxogenin as one of the star ingredients? Stuff has a magical affect on my joints and apparently thats very common among users.
they are already working on a joint formula. i dont think it will contain laxo because it would be 1. to expensive and 2. there is no evidence supporting joint healing properties of laxogenin - OL sparely (if any) uses any unstudied or hardly studied substances (yes, UroB as an example is also not extremely well studied but you get the point)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
they are already working on a joint formula. i dont think it will contain laxo because it would be 1. to expensive and 2. there is no evidence supporting joint healing properties of laxogenin - OL sparely (if any) uses any unstudied or hardly studied substances (yes, UroB as an example is also not extremely well studied but you get the point)
Worked**

Formula is good to go

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
hey guys, am i wrong or did you say that ignit3 gets reformulated? it seems that the formula is still the same? no change?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any chance for another cognitive supplement like elix1r?
Myself and a handful of others have been nagging them about this for some time now, fingers crossed they got something good in the works ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m horny for the IGNITE remodel...or whatever they are doing with a new fat burner/stim. It’s peak season for that product category right now!

kdub83

Awards
I’m horny for the IGNITE remodel...or whatever they are doing with a new fat burner/stim. It’s peak season for that product category right now!
This is interesting to me. Can't take the current version since one of the ingredients interacts with a medicine I take.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is interesting to me. Can't take the current version since one of the ingredients interacts with a medicine I take.
Which one? STJW? What medicine and what’s your medical condition, out of curiosity?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On anti depression meds and can't use it because of the St John Wort in it.
Not trying to be nosey but what class of antidepressants? You MAY be fine to take it. Obviously consultant with your doctor first but i think it would be fine, depending on the clsss and dose of antidepressant

kdub83

Awards
Not trying to be nosey but what class of antidepressants? You MAY be fine to take it. Obviously consultant with your doctor first but i think it would be fine, depending on the clsss and dose of antidepressant
Answered you in PM.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On anti depression meds and can't use it because of the St John Wort in it.
If by chance it is Prozac...I have used it with IGNIT3 runs plenty of times with no issue. :)
In fact, they seem to compliment each other quite well for me..

kdub83

Awards
Based off your pm i feel pretty confident that it would be safe
If by chance it is Prozac...I have used it with IGNIT3 runs plenty of times with no issue. :)
In fact, they seem to compliment each other quite well for me..
I'll have a talk with my doc about it then. He's a cool guy, does not shy away from questions and is willing to listen and do research before giving advice. Thanks for the info.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t think ELIX1R did that well in sales hence why no rush to make another one :(
Since OL wants to play with my heart I found a hack for all the Elix1r fans. 1-2 scoops bloodshr3d (I do 1 scoop war, and 1 scoop raw combined) + 3-4 caps of Evomuse Clear Edge = money

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I'll have a talk with my doc about it then. He's a cool guy, does not shy away from questions and is willing to listen and do research before giving advice. Thanks for the info.
wow, keep that guy! absolutely NOT common to find such a nice doctor!

usually they ask if you use some of these protein, these steroid protein shakes after they check your blood panel and see that you have elevated liver enzymes or sh1t like that lol

kdub83

Awards
wow, keep that guy! absolutely NOT common to find such a nice doctor!

usually they ask if you use some of these protein, these steroid protein shakes after they check your blood panel and see that you have elevated liver enzymes or sh1t like that lol
Believe me I've heard the horror stories! He's around my age (mid 30s) so that helps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since OL wants to play with my heart I found a hack for all the Elix1r fans. 1-2 scoops bloodshr3d (I do 1 scoop war, and 1 scoop raw combined) + 3-4 caps of Evomuse Clear Edge = money
sounds good to me!!!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
OL can you please make a product with

- VASO6
- UroB
- Epicatechin
- Laxogenin
- KME
- + the other ingredients of KS

so it would be actually a fusion of Ep1logue, Massacr3 and KS ? and it would be the ultimate natural anabolic. of course maybe it wouldnt be the smartest choice business or money-wise but it would be unique and some good a$$ sh1t for sure though :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

- VASO6
- UroB
- Epicatechin
- Laxogenin
- KME

so it would be actually a fusion of Ep1logue, Massacr3 and KS �� and it would be the ultimate natural anabolic. of course maybe it wouldnt be the smartest choice business or money-wise but it would be unique and some good a$$ sh1t for sure though :D
i'll be happy enough if they would just release TR1UMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:28:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- VASO6
- UroB
- Epicatechin
- Laxogenin
- KME

so it would be actually a fusion of Ep1logue, Massacr3 and KS �� and it would be the ultimate natural anabolic. of course maybe it wouldnt be the smartest choice business or money-wise but it would be unique and some good a$$ sh1t for sure though :D
That wouldn’t make sense as that is akin to stacking Ep1logue, Massacr3 & KS.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
That wouldn’t make sense as that is akin to stacking Ep1logue, Massacr3 & KS.
yes, its exactly the same. but have you checked what a stack of these three products would cost? its extremely expensive and i dont think that anyone will pay that much for some natural anabolics, its like 100–120$ or so per month(!)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, its exactly the same. but have you checked what a stack of these three products would cost? its extremely expensive and i dont think that anyone will pay that much for some natural anabolics, its like 100–120$ or so per month(!)
Umm I don’t know, a lot of pricey crap at the 3 letter store that people buy. At least get a stack that will deliver results.

It wouldn’t be that much cheaper to combine all in one afaik.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So SNS came out with solo vaso6 smh, wish Olympus labs did that awhile back they will be making money now

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yess absolutely, my words
Yeah bro make no sense for them not to do that, I mean I get it if they don’t have solo ingredients line up but they do... why OL whyyyy loll my money gonna go to sns for this one :(

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
I remember a couple of you asking for it in the Ep1logue thread. I guess at least someone came out with it. Looking forward to trying it solo to compare to ep1

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did I hear correctly on OL’s Instagram a couple days ago that they are bringing back a few certain products? Sup3r-1??? ;)