Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like the galantamine isn't really a great noot imo, has some safety issues and doesn't really do much for focus.

Anyways, I've gone on a bit of a rant! Noaddedhormones can feel free to liaise with me with any new ideas :)
The safety issues with galantamine are more dosage related. Some people have bought it in bulk and mis-measured it - bad idea.

Trust me the team has a lot of ideas. Our OL R&D discussions always gets me thinking ...'N3RD AL3RT'.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
The safety issues with galantamine are more dosage related. Some people have bought it in bulk and mis-measured it - bad idea.

Trust me the team has a lot of ideas. Our OL R&D discussions always gets me thinking ...'N3RD AL3RT'.
IMG_8526.GIF

Reactions: GNO
G

gav86

Awards
  • Established
That's what original elixir was for and it didn't sell that well to be honest. Trust me, I know all about nootropics, lol. I'll let you know if we need people :)
Didn't sell cos it sucked. I like the idea, but the product was well below what others are producing. I brought a couple tubs and nothing.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't sell cos it sucked. I like the idea, but the product was well below what others are producing. I brought a couple tubs and nothing.
Which products are you referring to?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elixir by the looks as Syn referred to it
I think GNO was asking gav86 what products he has taken that were superior to Elixir in his experience/opinion..
This. I am trying to better understand why he doesn't like it and what he prefers instead. Is it taste, efficacy or something else

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think GNO was asking gav86 what products he has taken that were superior to Elixir in his experience/opinion..
This. I am trying to better understand why he doesn't like it and what he prefers instead. Is it taste, efficacy or something else
Oh, haha. I see that now, thanks! :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also curious because most nootropic products blow or are outrageously expensive

Reactions: GNO
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also curious because most nootropic products blow or are outrageously expensive
I went through half a tub, I can't say I noticed much directly. I'm also tired of products with an overload in caffeine.

I was using it when I was training at work, so I may of absorbed information quicker? I'm not 100% sure.

I only use higher dose ALCAR, I have used Clear Edge once and it gave me a sense of euphoria.
I think you'd have to use products in the same way, to be able to compare them directly.
Aka studying.

-

Super-shr3d & Sup3r-7 didn't do much, but I enjoy Tr1umph & Assass1nate( I noticed bett3r recomp on this than Ignit3). Ep1c TD as-well I noticed results.

Just how it is, we all react differently.

I did like the profile of Endur3, but it tasted horrible.
I'm waiting on Re1gn now. Looking forward to the updated profiles & new releases coming up.

Honestly 2017 had been a slow year for the brand, compared to last year I recall a ****load of releases.
This year has just been Re1gn? Excluding any releases in January which were delayed I believe.

I'm probably losing track of releases, but I've felt like I've been waiting half a year for a single release.

Just my thoughts as a regular consumer.

Hoping for some mad sales soon, and discounted international shipping haha
I still would like a TEST1FY PRO equivalent in terms of fat loss/recomp, I would happily pre-order this and have no expectations on timeframe. Limited run I would assume, definitely would risk and buy 2-4 tubs ?. We can all dream ;)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
But I truly believe OL could be the one that makes the ONE that everyone goes to

My mates noticed close to nothing. No energy, no mood or focus increase. They said it taste awful as well haha

One of my mates said he noticed it like a nice lil pick me up but nothing he wants to take before studying, work or gaming

For me I went though 5-6 tubs of it and liked it. But it's better stacked with other noots

I am confident if you guys get a thread going on some ideas (this one is already here though I know lol) you will make a even better product

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But I truly believe OL could be the one that makes the ONE that everyone goes to

My mates noticed close to nothing. No energy, no mood or focus increase. They said it taste awful as well haha

One of my mates said he noticed it like a nice lil pick me up but nothing he wants to take before studying, work or gaming

For me I went though 5-6 tubs of it and liked it. But it's better stacked with other noots

I am confident if you guys get a thread going on some ideas (this one is already here though I know lol) you will make a even better product
I don't see these products as being too profitable or popular in general. I can see why it's not a priority for them.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Noots I have had some success with PRL-8-53, Na-Semax, BF-7, couloracetam, oxiracetam, phenylpiracetam, lion's mane, L-tyrosine, l-phenylalanine, sulbutiamine, active folate, low dose active B12, rhodiola, Kanna, tianeptine sulfate (not a true noot), Panthergy (haha), low dose CDP-choline, theacrine, Flmodafinil and 150 mg caffeine.

The only all-inclusive noot products I have had any success with have been

-Vicaine (only take 2x per week at most).
-Nootrol (worked well for two bottles then nothing so needs to be cycled)

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
What's the chance you guys come out with a Aromatase Inhibitor? I know you have Eliminate but from what I read andro does nothing for estrogen.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noots I have had some success with PRL-8-53, Na-Semax, BF-7, couloracetam, oxiracetam, phenylpiracetam, lion's mane, L-tyrosine, l-phenylalanine, sulbutiamine, active folate, low dose active B12, rhodiola, tianeptine sulfate (not a true noot), Panthergy (haha), low dose CDP-choline, theacrine, Flmodafinil and 150 mg caffeine.

A lot of those aren't legal/ compliant

What's the chance you guys come out with a Aromatase Inhibitor? I know you have Eliminate but from what I read andro does nothing for estrogen.
A very good chance :) We have a great formula, but it's just been pushed back due to other products being released. I would say late 2017 or early 2018. It will be a multi ingredient product.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A very good chance :) We have a great formula, but it's just been pushed back due to other products being released. I would say late 2017 or early 2018. It will be a multi ingredient product.
So many rabbits to pull out of our hat...

B

bhl08090

Awards
I wonder how you're going to bring innovation to a protein product

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good blend great taste no fillers, high amounts of protein per serving GREAT PRICE!
GNO gave me this Intel by the way lmao

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does protein really need innovation though? I'd rather get a high quality protein product that tastes great at a reasonable cost IMO

B

bhl08090

Awards
Does protein really need innovation though? I'd rather get a high quality protein product that tastes great at a reasonable cost IMO
Nah not really. I just figured because everything else leads the pack with innovation with every new product there may be a goody or two in a protein product as well.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just get Tr1umph out ?

Don't care about protein powder, it's too heavy for us internationals anyways.

Still can't believe Endur3 is being released before Tr1umph!

Anyways :D

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anymore hints on the sleep aid? Will it have L Dopa? That tends to give me the opposite effect and keep me awake. I had forgotten about it until I tried it again recently.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Just get Tr1umph out

Don't care about protein powder, it's too heavy for us internationals anyways.

Still can't believe Endur3 is being released before Tr1umph!

Anyways :D
I agree

BCAAS are absolutely useless

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Noots I have had some success with PRL-8-53, Na-Semax, BF-7, couloracetam, oxiracetam, phenylpiracetam, lion's mane, L-tyrosine, l-phenylalanine, sulbutiamine, active folate, low dose active B12, rhodiola, Kanna, tianeptine sulfate (not a true noot), Panthergy (haha), low dose CDP-choline, theacrine, Flmodafinil and 150 mg caffeine.

I enjoy ingredients very much like these as well.

L-tyrosine is very underrated and is supposed to help restore dopamine receptors, something many of us stim enthusiasts could use. Love all the ingredients ELROCK mentioned...though I realize a few could be problematic for OL. I would probably add di-caffeine malate, caffeine citrate, and l-theanine to the list as well.

I realize OL could not make a formula that includes ALL of these ingredients, but this would be the list to pick and choose from. Bacopa should NOT be included, it may look good on paper but it in reality, it just detracts from everything else and makes things problematic.

Personally, I would much prefer pills, simply because I can't be lugging a container around with me everywhere I go..

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree

BCAAS are absolutely useless
I'm disappointed endure will be bcaa as opposed to eaas. Enjoyed the original blend. I'm sure it'll still be great as all their products are, may just have to add some eaa to it.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm disappointed endure will be bcaa as opposed to eaas. Enjoyed the original blend. I'm sure it'll still be great as all their products are, may just have to add some eaa to it.
Original ENDUR3 (EAA) will be back as well
Later in 2017

G

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Soz late reply. I don't want caffeine to be a main component. I take your pre workouts at night, so dosing caffeine in the morning doesn't do a whole lot. Too tolerant. Would prefer a long acting stim if possible.

Products I like better nootrol, phenylpiracetam (not sure if compliant), piracetam, modafinil.

Something for the work day

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Soz late reply. I don't want caffeine to be a main component. I take your pre workouts at night, so dosing caffeine in the morning doesn't do a whole lot. Too tolerant. Would prefer a long acting stim if possible.

Products I like better nootrol, phenylpiracetam (not sure if compliant), piracetam, modafinil.

Something for the work day
My issue with phenylpiracetam (which I love btw) is the tolerance build up is wicked. I can only use it 2-3 a week without going to some crazy high dose. Moda is a scipt only drug here in the US also so that is out of equation. If you wanted to use adrafinil in-place of moda thats rough on the liver so it shouldnt be used very often either.
Its not very easy to create a good all in noot product that is complaint. Also IMHO a decent dose of stims can really magnify the effects from noots, I know not every one agrees with this but from my n=1 trials I notice a big improvement.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With improved flavors? What about a carb version?
Looking at how we can improve what is a tough formula to flavour. So trying but maybe keep it as is if we need to dump a ton of flavouring into it lol
No carbs ...eat donuts!

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of those aren't legal/ compliant

Ext3rm1nate?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Especially with the recent research coming out showing that EAAs are more beneficial than BCAAs in the peri-workout period.
I add bulk EAAs to my current BCAA product for my intra workout but good lord do they taste like ass. And not good ass, either.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially with the recent research coming out showing that EAAs are more beneficial than BCAAs in the peri-workout period.
I add bulk EAAs to my current BCAA product for my intra workout but good lord do they taste like ass. And not good ass, either.
how many asses you tried?
damnnn

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed. I have not bought straight up BCAA products for years now....I only buy the BCAA/EAA blends.

The ones I get taste much better than the asses I have sampled in the past..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to create a capsule eaa product for the essentials series that we could occasionally do bogo with the endur3 . Eaas just taste so bad ;( especially when you use high doses

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wanted to create a capsule eaa product for the essentials series that we could occasionally do bogo with the endur3 . Eaas just taste so bad ;( especially when you use high doses
I'd buy. They taste absolutely awful, and yeah when you're trying to take 10g at a time... yuck.

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's without BCAAs (like meant to take with Endur3) then it would be pretty good. Not too many caps to take like that.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's without BCAAs (like meant to take with Endur3) then it would be pretty good. Not too many caps to take like that.
Just EAAs in the proper ratio

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance of PA product without the soy lecithin granules?
I promise you guys this would sell like crazy I know id stock like crazy.... I just can't dose high with soy too much fat!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my email for a labor sale got lost or maybe sent to someone else

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympia sale is where it is at!