Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think I ever used any Olympus Labs product, I guess I was missing out ??

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2016 through 2018 was an immense time for me with their products anyway. Nothing's really come close to that.
I still have a bottle of the original K1ngs Blood to hand, but for some reason I was a complete non responder to that.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw Test1fy for sale on Ebay a few months back. Some philistine was selling it for €150.00 because they knew it was discontinued.
Now, I'm actually raging I didn't buy it.
The anacyclus in there was unparalleled. Even the smell off the capsules...
I have 2 tubs of the original powder.

The all in one product limited product they released.

I might list them for $250 each now 🤣

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 2 tubs of the original powder.

The all in one product limited product they released.

I might list them for $250 each now 🤣
Oof, the flavor of test1fy pro though was truly cringeworthy. I had to cap it it was so bad. Was something like 15-20 caps, lol.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
🧐 ... don't love the phrase "Triumph like". SL can be marketed as a daily health supp... daily 😉 Don't mess with a masterpiece, minor tweaks are fine 😏
don’t worry standardized SL would be a staple in the formula!

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Personally....something like the old El1xir....I want something very nootropic without the usual Alpha GPC, Caffeine, etc. Something you can really "feel".
Oracle may fit the bill temporarily. I love nootropics so I would love to formulate some new!

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Yes man I used to love this. I would even use it as a standalone test booster
We can’t include arimast. In any formula but all those other ingredients could be included. I am going to formulate a new libido booster and test booster in the future

luteolin / our tm version elimistane have far superior data to arima

have you tried the new

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@NoAddedHmones

Sorry, been away for awhile. You still formulating for OL? If you’re the one putting these products together, I’ll try every one.

Bloodshr3d was one of my favorite supps ever. A powdered fat burner would be A+.

Also, Amnes1a was the single greatest sleep supplement I’ve ever used, and I’ve tried them all.

I would, no lie, pay $100 a bottle for more of this stuff. Made me fall asleep fast without hitting too hard, slept soundly and woke up feeling refreshed with zero grogginess. Often 2 pills was sufficient.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@NoAddedHmones

Sorry, been away for awhile. You still formulating for OL? If you’re the one putting these products together, I’ll try every one.

Bloodshr3d was one of my favorite supps ever. A powdered fat burner would be A+.

Also, Amnes1a was the single greatest sleep supplement I’ve ever used, and I’ve tried them all.
View attachment 230204
I would, no lie, pay $100 a bottle for more of this stuff. Made me fall asleep fast without hitting too hard, slept soundly and woke up feeling refreshed with zero grogginess. Often 2 pills was sufficient.
I would love to try this sleep formula !!!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@NoAddedHmones

View attachment 230204
Awww man this looks stacked. I would love to try it too.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super PCT, Amnesia and bloodshred were the best

Hrodelbert77

Awards
I don't think I ever used any Olympus Labs product, I guess I was missing out ??
Certainly missing out! So many good products back then.
@NoAddedHmones

View attachment 230204
I still have some in my stash.. maybe half a bottle

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Assass1nate, bloodshr3d were amazing, enjoying the alpha series very much, re1gn was the shiiiiiiit.
Pre workout and fat burners, stim and non stim