Olympus Labs Product Release & Request Thread

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have a same pack of re1gn.

I also still remember puking up my guts, shaking in my car out side the gym, never to make it in.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have a same pack of re1gn.

I also still remember puking up my guts, shaking in my car out side the gym, never to make it in.
Is it Dragon Mist? I wasn’t one of those who got to experience the Dragon Mist phenomenon. 🤣

Apart from supplements, OL will always be known for it’s leading role in providing AM with the most entertaining thread I have ever witnessed or participated in. Those were such good times!!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an OG dragons mist that’s clumped into a brick.

Does Stim-X have a shelf life if I ever carve a scoop out??

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd appreciate if instead of just appearing back on the forums to post your new products you guys actually spent some time interacting and being a part of the community.

Before you guys ghosted the community to go a different direction there used to be some conversations about how things worked, where you were going with products, listening to the forums, etc. I still defended and used your products after the switch in direction, but I know a lot of people felt shafted.

I think it would be nice to prove you actually do want to be a part of helping the community here again and not just dropping in to try and sell new products with marketing laden write ups when you don't even introduce any actual ingredients (seeing as a product dropped last month, then kind of silence, then suddenly new pre-workout is coming so posts again, etc.).

I say this not as an attack, I don't want to come off as uncivil. New products, formulas, and results will speak for themselves though so I will look into what is released, just think there is a decent bit of ground to make up and being civil, nice, and helpful to those who have stuck around all these years here seems like the least a company could do to build some rep. :)
Well I was going to do a bunch of science posts of novel MOAs for our new products, into easy to understand reading, but lost all appetite to post here following how rude everyone was after a single post regarding Alpha Bulk.

while i dont speak for OL or OLrep account..that is just the sour taste in my mouth

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All sounds encouraging! OL was very popular around here as I am sure you know. It would be great to see y‘all pump out the high quality and innovative supplements that set the bar throughout those former years. That’s not to say that others companies haven’t stepped up to the plate in the meantime, but OL was one of those brands we could always count on to deliver that extra something special, while also producing some of the more comprehensive products.

One thing that clearly disappointed people and myself somewhat in those initial years was the constant changing up of formulas, and/or discontinuing favorite products. Tr1umph was certainly one of those that people missed and was taken away despite high praise. There were even teases of it making a comeback for quite some time, but that never materialized. Tr1umph wasn’t my thing, but the frustration from other customers was very apparent. My personal favorites were TEST1FY, OG K1ngs Blood, Orig1n, OG Massacr3, and of course CU. In addition, I have actually remained faithful to K1ngs Guard over the years, and I just got a new bottle with my Strong order.

If this comeback does indeed materialize successfully, I think it would be nice to keep products around that receive positive feedback for at least a year or more. :)
I am fond of the old OL products. Hope these come out swinging! I am rooting for it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I was going to do a bunch of science posts of novel MOAs for our new products, into easy to understand reading, but lost all appetite to post here following how rude everyone was after a single post regarding Alpha Bulk.

while i dont speak for OL or OLrep account..that is just the sour taste in my mouth
Personally I would love to see your expertise on the forum here. I think things were cleared up and some trust has been gained back. I hope it can remain positive moving forward

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’m sorry, were you present for any of that? The OL boss showed up in a thread that had nothing to do with him or his stuff and started talking **** about people. Then in the AlphaBulk thread, someone found his review in which he outright stated that he was a beta tester. So this guy threw a freakin fit when he got called out on that. But you’re mad that other people here were “rude”? Give me a break.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m sorry, were you present for any of that? The OL boss showed up in a thread that had nothing to do with him or his stuff and started talking **** about people. Then in the AlphaBulk thread, someone found his review in which he outright stated that he was a beta tester. So this guy threw a freakin fit when he got called out on that. But you’re mad that other people here were “rude”? Give me a break.
To be fair and completely transparent he did apologize, speak the truth, and correct his actions. So just want to throw that out there. We all make mistakes

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How bout we get back to the purpose of this thread? Which was what products did we want to see from them?

So, def interested to see the ingredient profile of Oracle (Rainbow Pop sounds great, but honestly I don't really care too much about flavors if the effect is there)!

Outside of that, anything that helps with recomp effect. I'd like to see more novel/grey-ish area compounds, but prob not the direction you're going in.

And if we're bringing stuff back ENDUR3+carbs and Ari1macre Pro! Yes, I preferred the OG version stuff to the newer formulas/replacements.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How bout we get back to the purpose of this thread? Which was what products did we want to see from them?

So, def interested to see the ingredient profile of Oracle (Rainbow Pop sounds great, but honestly I don't really care too much about flavors if the effect is there)!

Outside of that, anything that helps with recomp effect. I'd like to see more novel/grey-ish area compounds, but prob not the direction you're going in.

And if we're bringing stuff back ENDUR3+carbs and Ari1macre Pro! Yes, I preferred the OG version stuff to the newer formulas/replacements.
Alphabulk is definitely recompish

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be fair and completely transparent he did apologize, speak the truth, and correct his actions. So just want to throw that out there. We all make mistakes
Yeah, I’m moving past that, despite how annoying it was. I haven’t brought that up in a while. I’m just frustrated that this guy is complaining about the rest of us being rude.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean people are going to complain.

Problem is, ignoring the thread does a disservice to those who just want to read without posting. That’s often times me. I’d like to know more about the products but I don’t necessarily have anything to contribute to the thread so I don’t post. Listening only to the complaints isn’t really a representative sample of those reading.

vitalsp0t

Awards
Is there a certain retailer you’d like to see it at. Currently we’re keeping it exclusive in the USA to strong because it enables us to have stricter control over inventory levels and ordering flow. On the second batch of alpha bulk it’ll be available international as well
Can we have more information about the second batch of alpha bulk - estimated time frame of it being available international, and will you be having European distributors for example, or the shipping will be via Strong again? Assuming the upcoming new products will also eventually be international, for example through the end of the year?

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
missed out on the older products. bought 3 bottles of alpha bulk during the sale. would love to try a new fat burner too!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe something for increasing appetite.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test1fy. A million times, Test1fy.

I haven't had anything that has worked as well for me, before or since.

Orig1n was an incredible addition too.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test1fy. A million times, Test1fy.

I haven't had anything that has worked as well for me, before or since.

Orig1n was an incredible addition too.
Testify was legit, loved that with the Anacyclus.

Origin put me onto Robuvit, legit stuff.

I think the Kingslayer evolution of it afterwards was even better though. I used quite a bit of that.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Recommended Uk retailers: Powermyself and Unreal Supps

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Can we have more information about the second batch of alpha bulk - estimated time frame of it being available international, and will you be having European distributors for example, or the shipping will be via Strong again? Assuming the upcoming new products will also eventually be international, for example through the end of the year?
yes it’ll be available internationally

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I have a pretty good updated formula for origin
Would you like to see any updated features to it? I would like to try to mesh amnesia with origin more if you guys would li

strong and I have a goal of 12 new products, 1 per month so let’s lock in collectively on one per month, I would be open to even doing a poll whether it’s on a new or old product

if interest is there we could create a poll now to see which new product or old product you’d like to see re-released.

I’ve also been playing with a collagen powder that’s poultry sourced that could be flavored as a curry or ramen flavors could be used as protein broth but the point being this is the type of cool new stuff we could cook up.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve also been playing with a collagen powder that’s poultry sourced that could be flavored as a curry or ramen flavors could be used as protein broth but the point being this is the type of cool new stuff we could cook up.
Goddammit that’s a brilliant pun and I did not see it coming. I love it and hate it.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I really enjoyed Grind Energy from when Olympus Lyfestyle was still a thing. I actually have a few tubs left.

I loved the Majestic Red flavoring for El1xer. Bring that flavor back.

I really liked the Phytofused Epicatechin. Bring that back in a higher dose.
love everything you wrote. The grind formula was so good. We hear you loud and clear on the last product request 😉

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
A new innovative test estrogen booster
What features would you like to see tackled most. In the past we had to split off to multiple products (testify/kings blood) so I’d like to see what the demand is for.
I have a new libido targeted formula in my drafts that im working on

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Request that the pre not have the Stim-X in it that Re1gn had...too much of a yohimbe type effect on me 🫣
Also, expand being offered beyond Strong...
the second question is out of my ability. If there’s something you find inconvenient about shopping there please communicate with one of their reps and they may help you out

the feedback on stim-x was that it was smoother than any type of Y anyone had taken but perhaps it was the cumulative effect of the other aliphatic amines and stimulants.

if hesitant I have beta samples of new flavors were testing arriving this week that I could ship you a manual sample of. I’m confident that you’ll love it.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
A revamp of Ignite. A strong burner with some innovative stuff included.

Also could we ever understand what exactly was in Bloodshred Raw? Was it 6mg of raulowscine like the label suggested? I’d like to see that alpha Y back or something similar.
Yeah there was indeed 6mg alpha-y we had a clean source of it. A therm powder seems like the second or third product needed it seems like after the pre, and there being a lot of demand of triumph.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Solo ingredients are very popular these days. People want to build their own stacks. Similar to how it was extremely popular to make your own pres ten years ago.

Maybe a standalone/single ingredient phytofuse line.
seems like a great idea once we build out the core series line

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Umm yeah. Glad to see you are potentially back in the game of producing products that made you a premium supplement company in the first place. If you cater to the softies of the new generation who take selfies at the gym (or ever), I won’t be interested. I can go to Vitamin Shoppe or support Ghost for that.

For starters, I would love to see Conqu3r Unleashed back. This version…

View attachment 229606

Let’s do this for real or don’t even bother.

I don’t mean any of this as harshly as it may come across. I’m just excited for some kick ass products while hoping I won’t just be let down. :)

I was a huge supporter of Olympus Labs before they essentially disappeared.
what ingredients did you like most there? That’s some thing I always ask for inclusion in future products. A lot of the ergogenic ingredients here could be easily masked in say a triumph powder.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Depends....whose the owner of OL nowadays? Does he have anymore stupid ideas like changing the most innovative brand into an Instagram fitness model based product company?
I’ve personally met a lot of members here before including ape mcgrapes. We get the message and will deliver what the masses want

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bring back Triumph!!! Loved that stuff !
Second this. The orange cream flavour was dope! Bring back the same ingredients panel but swap out the rhodiola for analycus and/or urolithin b

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah there was indeed 6mg alpha-y we had a clean source of it. A therm powder seems like the second or third product needed it seems like after the pre, and there being a lot of demand of triumph.
Thanks for the reply. Would love to see this reborn. Despite the demand on here for Triumph i personally think a fat burner powder would sell more as it’s such a bigger market.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went through too many tubs of Tr1umph. The expired ones eventually clumped too much, but I still went at em best I could.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went through too many tubs of Tr1umph. The expired ones eventually clumped too much, but I still went at em best I could.
Freeze them and than put in in the blender or food processer - Good as new!

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Second this. The orange cream flavour was dope! Bring back the same ingredients panel but swap out the rhodiola for analycus and/or urolithin b
uro b would be possible. Anacyclus would make it taste like testify pro 🤣

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Keep ingredient suggestions for a blood shred and triumph like product coming and I’ll add them to some prototype formulas.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Need Triumph back! I enjoyed the taste. I went through several tubs. Id buy a years worth if it was released again

dcittadini

Awards
uro b would be possible. Anacyclus would make it taste like testify pro 🤣
Another hand raised on Triumph

Also agree on taking out the Rhodiola - it has turned on me! I used to love it when I first started taking it around 2008/2009 I got great stamina, energy, and positive mood, but over the years I only notice increased agitation during the day and major issues falling asleep.

If taste permits (guessing it may not) I'd recommend adding epicatechin in lieu of uro b since it seems like you already have it in production + synergy with P.A. + edurance/preworkout benefit. I personally didn't get as much from UroB as some others. Epi also has general health benefits, so as a consumer looking for a daily product it is easier to justify when assessing panel of ingredients before purchasing.

From my experience - what I enjoyed most about Triumph were the strength gains. Fortunately at that time in my life I was on a very standardized regiment and saw +5-10lbs in all dumbbell lifts (bench, incline, arnold press, rows, etc.) across the board at a period of strength plateau in all lifts (looking back, I was just about maxed out on natural strength for my weight+joints - 158lbs doing 5 reps x 5 sets at 110lb db flat bench... again the triumph helped me go from 100lb dbs to 110s over a ~12 week period of daily use).

I do respond well to soy lecithin granules and PA in general, obviously not everyone else does. What I would also say stood out about the product (in comparison to Fearn SL Granules, for example) for me was the minimal stomach discomfort that I typically experience with SL. I did still have a bit of discomfort, but much less than I typically do. IIRC, the original Triumph had a special SL with a standardized amount of Phosphatidic Acid, so this may be the helpful factor, or it could have been digestive aids which may have been added, but not sure of that.

The orange flavor was solid, but the Peach Cobbler (? peach something for sure) was really a standout. Ironically, it gave me an Orange Julius type nostalgia moreso than the orange flavor.

Again, I am one of those who responds well to SL - in my experience SL has been superior for strength gains to solely standardized extract like Mediator in pill form.

For reference, Arachadonic Acid is the only other natural supplement to give me similar strength gains to SL, but the "sides" I get from ARA keep me from using it - joints, skin/acne, and I also get just a general bloat/lethargy from ARA ... SL/PA is more localized pump feeling in the muscles for me, ARA makes my face feel pumped and I feel like I have a membrane of the oil/liquid from the capsules sitting above my subcutaneous fat 😁 weird, I know)

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will this pwo formula cause a compete lower bowel cleansing 30 seconds before the first warmup set? Ya know, the most convenient time for that sort of thing. If not, i don't believe it qualifies for the title

dcittadini

Awards
Keep ingredient suggestions for a blood shred and triumph like product coming and I’ll add them to some prototype formulas.
🧐 ... don't love the phrase "Triumph like". SL can be marketed as a daily health supp... daily 😉 Don't mess with a masterpiece, minor tweaks are fine 😏

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what ingredients did you like most there? That’s some thing I always ask for inclusion in future products. A lot of the ergogenic ingredients here could be easily masked in say a triumph powder.
Thanks for asking.

Masked? You Mean offered in Tr1umph rather than part of a potential CU reincarnation?

As far as the ingredients I liked in CU, I would have to say everything. The stimulant blend was well suited for day to day use, and building up a tolerance didn’t seem to be much of an issue. Also, I found that the strength and endurance ingredients worked extremely well together, and I haven’t found any other product to be comparable in those aspects. It was definitely a winner all the way round for me!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally....something like the old El1xir....I want something very nootropic without the usual Alpha GPC, Caffeine, etc. Something you can really "feel".

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if this is possible (due to potential patents), but one of my favorite supplements from back in the day was Gakic from MuscleTech. Would love to see a modern day OL spin on it.

The ingredient was Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium. The powder offering tasted like absolute dog **** but it was one of the most effective non-hormonal supplements I've ever used for stamina & strength.

Last edited:
Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I saw Test1fy for sale on Ebay a few months back. Some philistine was selling it for €150.00 because they knew it was discontinued.
Now, I'm actually raging I didn't buy it.
The anacyclus in there was unparalleled. Even the smell off the capsules...