MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got my Olympus Labs Oracle in the mail last night and am excited to take it for a spin tonight when I get home. Thanks to @Afi140 and Olympus Labs for giving me the opportunity!

Thanks to STRONG for the goodies that came with it!

Here are the supplement facts for Oracle for those who want to know what is in the product.

I will be trying Oracle for my first time tonight to see how it does for me. I will use 1 scoop to see how it treats me first, but going off of what I have been using recently I imagine I will bump to 1.5 or straight to 2 for my next session.

Recent PreWorkout Use - I was using a cheaper Pre that has 180mg of caffeine per scoop I was taking about 1.5 scoops on average. I mixed that with a scoop of focus/pump based nonstim pre-workout. So about 270mg of caffeine, and full doses of many pump ingredients. So, I will notice if my pumps fall off any from having the pump specific pre removed from the equation. If it improves over the usual then that will really be saying something. I expect the energy to be about the same from 1 scoop since it has the Alpha-Y in it. So I am expecting good things.

I don't know how active this will be after the first several updates there won't be too much new information to provide, but I will post up all of my sessions and my feedback on the product for the first few weeks for sure. Then I expect things will get a lil repetitive.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for final review.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just right into 2 scoops!!! Lol
I am tempted but want to give it a chance at 1 first. I have responded well to Alpha-Y in the past. Plus this has a longer acting caffeine, or that is what I assume the Targeted Release Caffeine is for. So I want to see how long it lasts so I am not up late into the night.
Let’s go! Great to see you still kicking ass
Thanks Man! It's a lifestyle, I may occasionally pause but this stuff is a part of my life forever! Been doing really well coming back post surgery last year and things are starting to get real again!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Gentlemen! I will take a forearm shot tonight preworkout, and another one after the session just for a vascularity comparison.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/4/23 - Push session and 75 minute walk on the hills by the bayou.

Supplements
Pre = Oracle Pre-workout -1 scoop
Intra = Country Time Lemonade @ 1 scoop, Dextrose @ 32 grams total of 67g carbs

WU - 1 mile walking with 44lb chain doing all kinds of warm up lifts for arms shoulders and RC with the chain.
Band PAP = 3 sets of 20.

Wide Grip Flat Bench - 45x20, 95x15, 135x12, 155x10, 185x10, 185x10, 185x10, 185x8@RPE10 - WOW!
I was expecting a little more but the wide grip was such a different feel and stress on everything. The 185 felt very challenging from the first set. The 8th rep I really struggled to lock out and thought I might actually end up failing, lowering it and dumping the weight to the side but managed to fight through it just in time to rack it before failing.

IronTec Shoulder Press 100x15, 100x12, 100x9, 100x7 - I failed attempt at 8th rep, other sets were in the RPE9 range. Kept tempo slower on these and leaned forward pushing my chest through at the top like an overhead attempt.

Complex Set 4 rounds high effort - no rest.

Rope Triceps Extensions 70x12, 70x9, 70x7, 60x7
- Set 1 RPE9, all other sets RPE10
Strict DB Side Raises - 15x15, 15x13, 15x12, 15x11 - Set 1 RPE9, all other sets RPE10
DB Curls Alternating 1 supinating and one hammer - 15x15, 15x15, 15x15, 15x15 - Last set here was nice and hard.
Band Pull Aparts - 20, 20, 20, 20, 20

I was pretty shocked how much the RPE10 on the bench just took it out of me for the rest of the session. I expected to be able to go a bit heavier on Shoulder Press, and Rope Extensions but had to adjust and RPE9-10 came on so fast on those two it was ridiculous. Still dealing with pain in the biceps so was just trying to get some volume and additional blood flow.

Speaking of blood flow... I was pumped to the gills from this one. Lots of volume and high effort work alongside the Oracle, and intra carbs.

Product First Impression - 1 Scoop
I took the Oracle at 6:35PM, started feeling the energy come in about 15-20 minutes later. No rush, just the beginning of a gradual build up peaking around 30-45 minutes post ingestion. At one scoop I never got the BA tingles or anything like that. However the energy stuck with me for a while after it peaked. I didn't get out to start walking until 45 minutes after ingestion due to some chores I got sucked into. However I still had the same energy I did at the peak of the product at the end of my workout. I couldn't do anything with it, I was toast muscle wise but I could have easily gone on another walk or something. As a matter of fact, I had to wait a little bit to eat because I was still a bit too amped up. I ended up falling asleep about an hour later than i would have preferred but I did take the product about 35 minutes later.

As far as PUMP goes, it is hard to tell. I ended up very pumped but it was a high volume workout and I can normally get good pumps even on low carb. I also forgot to take pictures of arm vascularity for the before and after shot but I will do that on my next upper body session. I did notice some increased vascularity in my forearms before I started my warm up which is why I did not take the before picture then.

In for sure
In on this for sure!
Welcome Gentlemen! Happy to have you in here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it is getting the job done !

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the sound of a gradual buildup, but it still lasted a while.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it is getting the job done !
Absolutely!
I like the sound of a gradual buildup, but it still lasted a while.
Yeah and it is a very clean energy too. No complaints there at all. I was actually rather impressed with 1 scoop. I will still give 1.5 and 2 scoops a try in the evening too. I just expect it might keep me up later, and I will settle on 1 for evening workouts if that is the case. Now the weekend workouts will more than likely be at 2 scoops from how good the reports on 2 scoops has been thus far.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in brother! I'm pretty picky about my Pre, since I workout in the evening. I prefer the crash 3-4 hrs. after ingestion! lol.
If I feel like a bonus workout or a make up on the weekend, I still have some old school DMAA Mesomorph in the stash.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in brother! I'm pretty picky about my Pre, since I workout in the evening. I prefer the crash 3-4 hrs. after ingestion! lol.
If I feel like a bonus workout or a make up on the weekend, I still have some old school DMAA Mesomorph in the stash.
Welcome! Is it the OG version that has 90mg of DMAA? That stuff was UNREAL!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh sweet sweet jack3d how i miss you lol
When I used to do demos for them they sent me a box full of Jack3d, and a box of their GH product, can't remember the name right now. Like 1000-1500 samples of each. The Jack3d samples had 3 scoops in them, and the GH product was 5 days worth. When I stopped repping a few months after that I asked what to do with the product they told me to just keep it. I had enough of both to last me a couple years.

That being said the energy from this was as enjoyable but not quite so much of a "rushing" energy, but still enough I would pace between sets! So I think you might really like this one's energy.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That being said the energy from this was as enjoyable but not quite so much of a "rushing" energy, but still enough I would pace between sets! So I think you might really like this one's energy.
yeah I think I'd like to try it down the road actually. call me crazy but I'm a huge fan of the beta alanine...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to enjoy the Tingles, but lately not so much ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m following along!
Welcome!
Great detailed review bro! Nothing better than a pump. Just ask Arnold
Thank You Sir! I expect tomorrow to be an easy day so I think I might jump to 2 scoops tonight for my Lower Body Hinge Focus session tonight.
Ah, the good ol' days!
AMEN!!!
my buddy Sean can't stand it, totally freaks him out lol
My wife hates it too! She said she feels like bugs are crawling on her and when it is bad even like she is getting bit by fleas.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so funny
to me it feels like all the energy is bubbling up inside me and waiting to explode on the barbell 😅
Yep, I think we shall see how this goes tonight since I am probably going to jump to 2 scoops for the lower body session. Everyone else says 2 scoops is when the tingles show themselves. By the way the tingles will start to subside or get less as your body gets better dealing with it. Although not tingling or tingling less is not in any way a sign it is losing it's effectiveness. Just the body and nerves have learned how to respond better to it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sponsored Log - OL Oracle PWO

I’ve got a log going to if anyone want to check it out!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I think we shall see how this goes tonight since I am probably going to jump to 2 scoops for the lower body session. Everyone else says 2 scoops is when the tingles show themselves. By the way the tingles will start to subside or get less as your body gets better dealing with it. Although not tingling or tingling less is not in any way a sign it is losing it's effectiveness. Just the body and nerves have learned how to respond better to it.
Did you do two scoops?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you do two scoops?
Sho Nuff!

4/8/22 - Hinge Based Session

Pre Supps = 2 Scoops of Olympus Labs Oracle
Intra Carbs - Country Time Lemonade 1 scoop, Dextrose Powder 30g - 67g total

Starmill - 6 minutes
- pushed the steps down while holding myself down to create tension and wake up the lower body muscles for first 3 minutes them bumped up the intensity to 7 to really get blood flowing. I already had a leg pump by the end of this.

Abductors - 160x20 x 3 sets - I wanted to wake up the glutes more.

Banded Back Activation Work
Banded Curls - Blue Band x 50 x 2 sets

Conventional Deadlifts 135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 315x6, 365x8, back down set 315x6 - WHEW!
These higher rep sets are like a crazy HIIT session! That 365x8 was hard! I would say it was about an RPE9, I knew I couldn't do another set like that, and wanted to save my lower back for the rest of the workout too.

Icaarian Super Squat (Facing In) - 4 plates x15, 6 plates x15, 8 plates, 10 plates x15, 12 plates x15 - The last set was very taxing! I could have pushed another set for 7 plates x 15 and probably gotten all reps but it would have ended the session so I moved on to something else. leave room for progressing gradually.

Roman Chair RDLs - 10, 8, 5 - I took each set to failure here.

Seated Leg Curls 70x15 x 4 sets - The last 2 sets here were very challenging. I had to pull very explosively to reach full ROM on the machine on the last 5 reps of each of them.

Cell Swelling Medial Delt
Side Raise Machine - 25x52 pause 10 seconds, 38x50 pause 10 seconds, 27x50 = 117 reps and pulses
- I went until I couldn't stand the burn or get reasonable partials / pulses before stopping each set.

Rotary Torso Machine 50x25 per side x 3 sets - No rest just switching back and forth from side to side.

Total of 20 sets for Hinge and Hams not including Abs or Delt work.

Was a great session! I really enjoyed the high effort, and increasing my work capacity. I sweat quite a bit on this session as well.

=================================================================================

The Oracle Experience - 2 Scoops

I went with 2 scoops because of all of the positive responses at 2 so far and it did not disappoint!

I took the 2 scoops and again felt it begin to kick in around the 15 minute mark and increase until about the 30-45 minute mark. However it was not as intense feeling as I expected. So, I was not sure of how this high volume hinge workout was going to go for me. However, as soon as I walked into the door at the gym, like literally the moment I walked in my mind triggered into GO TIME!!! I started my warm up intending 5 minutes on the stairmill at a reasonable pace but ended up pushing up the intensity and deciding to push for an extra minute after being on the machine and really feeling the drive kick in. it's almost as if the product waits to kick in until you start to exercise then BAM! Focus was high, and my aggression levels had increased dramatically by the end of my warm up. It put me in the zone so much I almost pushed one of my DL sets to failure just on drive alone.

This stuff is also quite thermogenic. I mentioned in another thread recently that I haven't really sweat much during lifting sessions in the AC in years. Well, I sure did last night. My head was dripping sweat through most of the session and my shirt and pants were pretty sweaty when I got home.

Pumps - Pumps have kept on pace from when I was taking a good pump specific preworkout before starting this. I was already pleased with the pumps I was getting so that is a good thing.

BA Tingles - for people concerned with the BA in the product because you don't like it. I did not ever get a case of the tingles at 2 scoops, as others have mentioned feeling a little at 2 scoops. I think you would need to be pretty sensitive to feel anything reaching the level of uncomfortable even at 2 scoops.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sho Nuff!

Starmill - 6 minutes
- pushed the steps down while holding myself down to create tension and wake up the lower body muscles for first 3 minutes them bumped up the intensity to 7 to really get blood flowing. I already had a leg pump by the end of this.

Conventional Deadlifts 135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 315x6, 365x8, back down set 315x6 - WHEW!
These higher rep sets are like a crazy HIIT session! That 365x8 was hard! I would say it was about an RPE9, I knew I couldn't do another set like that, and wanted to save my lower back for the rest of the workout too.

Icaarian Super Squat (Facing In) - 4 plates x15, 6 plates x15, 8 plates, 10 plates x15, 12 plates x15 - The last set was very taxing! I could have pushed another set for 7 plates x 15 and probably gotten all reps but it would have ended the session so I moved on to something else. leave room for progressing gradually.

Seated Leg Curls 70x15 x 4 sets - The last 2 sets here were very challenging. I had to pull very explosively to reach full ROM on the machine on the last 5 reps of each of them.

Side Raise Machine - 25x52 pause 10 seconds, 38x50 pause 10 seconds, 27x50 = 117 reps and pulses
- I went until I couldn't stand the burn or get reasonable partials / pulses before stopping each set.

Rotary Torso Machine 50x25 per side x 3 sets - No rest just switching back and forth from side to side.

Was a great session! I really enjoyed the high effort, and increasing my work capacity. I sweat quite a bit on this session as well.

=================================================================================

I went with 2 scoops because of all of the positive responses at 2 so far and it did not disappoint!

I took the 2 scoops and again felt it begin to kick in around the 15 minute mark and increase until about the 30-45 minute mark. However it was not as intense feeling as I expected. So, I was not sure of how this high volume hinge workout was going to go for me. However, as soon as I walked into the door at the gym, like literally the moment I walked in my mind triggered into GO TIME!!! I started my warm up intending 5 minutes on the stairmill at a reasonable pace but ended up pushing up the intensity and deciding to push for an extra minute after being on the machine and really feeling the drive kick in. it's almost as if the product waits to kick in until you start to exercise then BAM! Focus was high, and my aggression levels had increased dramatically by the end of my warm up. It put me in the zone so much I almost pushed one of my DL sets to failure just on drive alone.

This stuff is also quite thermogenic. I mentioned in another thread recently that I haven't really sweat much during lifting sessions in the AC in years. Well, I sure did last night. My head was dripping sweat through most of the session and my shirt and pants were pretty sweaty when I got home.

Pumps - Pumps have kept on pace from when I was taking a good pump specific preworkout before starting this. I was already pleased with the pumps I was getting so that is a good thing.

BA Tingles - for people concerned with the BA in the product because you don't like it. I did not ever get a case of the tingles at 2 scoops, as others have mentioned feeling a little at 2 scoops. I think you would need to be pretty sensitive to feel anything reaching the level of uncomfortable even at 2 scoops.
Nice workout man!

Yeah it’s crazy how smooth the energy is on this stuff. It isn’t a smack you in the face stim hit, but it’s there. When you get going you really feel good and motivated.

How are you liking the dextrose and Country Time?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man!

Yeah it’s crazy how smooth the energy is on this stuff. It isn’t a smack you in the face stim hit, but it’s there. When you get going you really feel good and motivated.

How are you liking the dextrose and Country Time?
@sammpedd88 I am really liking it. I never feel like I don't have the energy for the lift. My muscles might have gotten very close to failure and lost strength some due to muscular fatigue but feel like I am able to recover faster intra-set from it. Best part is that it is not causing me any stomach discomfort or anything and the flavor is like a nice light lemonade flavor and as you water it down adding more water it still tastes pretty good just becomes more like a Gatorade type flavoring profile. I am definitely going to order the big bag of NOW Dextrose. I only bought the 2 pound to test and see if it gave me any issues with my stomach.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sammpedd88 I am really liking it. I never feel like I don't have the energy for the lift. My muscles might have gotten very close to failure and lost strength some due to muscular fatigue but feel like I am able to recover faster intra-set from it. Best part is that it is not causing me any stomach discomfort or anything and the flavor is like a nice light lemonade flavor and as you water it down adding more water it still tastes pretty good just becomes more like a Gatorade type flavoring profile. I am definitely going to order the big bag of NOW Dextrose. I only bought the 2 pound to test and see if it gave me any issues with my stomach.
I’m gonna have to try it! What country time are you using? The sugar free one or the one with sugar? Just making sure I get the right shitt!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna have to try it! What country time are you using? The sugar free one or the one with sugar? Just making sure I get the right shitt!!
It's the one with sugar so you get a little fructose, and a good bit of dextrose in the lemonade and then another however many grams of dextrose you want or need.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sho Nuff!

Starmill - 6 minutes

Nice write up on your feedback at two scoops!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice write up on your feedback at two scoops!
Thanks, I like to try to capture, and relay the experience as best I can.
Sounds like a solid PWO so far mate!
Oh yeah, honestly I think it is better than what I had hoped. It's my first time for some of the ingredients. I am really pleasantly surprised by the feel, and energy the product delivers.
Thanks!

4/8/23 - Morning Weight - 212.3

Pre -Workout = 2 scoops Olympus Labs Oracle -
Had this just before we left for the gym was about 30 minutes before we got there.

Upper Body - Went full Upper body with my cousin.

Warm Up 10 minutes Elliptical

HS Dorian Rows - 2 warm ups, 4 work sets @ RPE9-10

Chest Press - 2 warm ups, 4 work sets @ RPE9-10

Assisted Pull Ups - 4 work sets @ RPE9-10

Shoulder Press - 4 work sets @ RPE9-10

Super Set - 3 work sets @ RPE9-10
Side Raise Machine
Preacher Curl
Seated Triceps Ext

Reverse Fly Machine - 2 sets to failure and pulses for cell swelling effect

Workout and Product summary - I took two scoops again, and it did not disappoint.

Took 2 scoops with a 30 minute lead time. I had a lot of drive and positive aggression for the session. We both went in saying we were going to just do a light pump session... BUT that was just not meant to be.

My cousin and I started feeding off of one another and taking sets nice and deep. I used most of the same weights as him and just repped them out. Most of my starting work sets were in 15 rep range give or take a rep or two, and dropped each set into the 12-8 rep range. It was just a really fun and intense workout and I was massively pumped!

As a matter of fact after the first two exercises my cousin mentioned how much bigger I looked since I walked in. Then when we finished he was telling me "Holy Crap Man! You are so pumped you don't even look like the same guy who walked in here!"

The funny thing is... I didn't even have my intra drink, I forgot to bring it to my cousins. Imagine the pump if I had more than one meal pre-workout the day after a low carb day or my 70ish grams of carbs in my intra drink.

So far 2 scoops is where it is at! I love the entire experience with 2 scoops, however if you want to sleep within 4 hours I recommend going with 1 which is definitely not a disappointing dose either.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Holy Crap Man! You are so pumped you don't even look like the same guy who walked in here!"
That's always the best feeling when you're so pumped you're worried about being able to fit out the gym door on the way out ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's always the best feeling when you're so pumped you're worried about being able to fit out the gym door on the way out ;)
Yeah it is! My under armour shirt went from hanging loosely on my upper body to stretching around my arms, shoulders chest and back while being loose everywhere else.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way @Afi140 or @Olympus Labs Rep, feel free to use any of my summaries or reviews anywhere you like.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is! My under armour shirt went from hanging loosely on my upper body to stretching around my arms, shoulders chest and back while being loose everywhere else.
Dang now that's a solid pump for sure! Popeye arms!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So true. Leave the house feeling pumped and get home after a few hours and flat again story of my life lol